Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,517 members, 7,808,888 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:38 PM

ACCURATE Comparison Of James Brown Live Performances Vs The Movie Made About Him - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / ACCURATE Comparison Of James Brown Live Performances Vs The Movie Made About Him (295 Views)

Nigerian Idol Season Top 10: What We Think About Their Performances / DOWNLOAD ALBUM: Falz – Falz Experience 1: The Movie OST / Chris Brown – Questions Download (luvmp) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

ACCURATE Comparison Of James Brown Live Performances Vs The Movie Made About Him by Nobody: 6:08pm On Feb 25, 2018
I've watched this movie a long time ago, and to be honest it contributed to how much I love the Godfather of Soul. But I never knew almost ALL the performances had real life versions. And they were SPOT ON!!

We really need to make movies about our Legends like Majek Fashek, Charlie Boy, etc and let younger people like me appreciate the circumstances surrounding the creation of their music and, well, the music itself!!

Here's the video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lh78P4SgZbU

(1) (Reply)

Olamide - Science Student (video) / Orezi – Ijo Wakanda / Kiddominant × Wizkid – Alright (mp3)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.