Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,568 members, 7,809,069 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:17 PM

See What Lai Mohammed Wore On His Visit To Real Madrid Stadium (photos) - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / See What Lai Mohammed Wore On His Visit To Real Madrid Stadium (photos) (1540 Views)

The Revealing Outfits Bridesmaids Wore To Welcome Guests At A Wedding (Video) / See What A Couple Wore To Their Wedding(photos) / Lady Wore Bra & Panties To The Market In Malawi & Got People Talking. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What Lai Mohammed Wore On His Visit To Real Madrid Stadium (photos) by betatalknaija: 6:49pm On Feb 25, 2018
On Friday February 16, 2018, Nigeria’s Honourable Minister Of Information, Culture and Tourism Alhaji Lai Mohammed paid a guided tour to Real Madrid Stadium, Santiago Barnabeu, Madrid, Spain.

But his outfit during the tour looks quite interesting!

Source :http://www.betatalk.com.ng/2018/02/see-what-lai-mohammeds-wore-on-his-visit-to-real-madrid-stadium-photos/

Re: See What Lai Mohammed Wore On His Visit To Real Madrid Stadium (photos) by ojun50(m): 6:51pm On Feb 25, 2018
Fans there better becareful befor he drop another lai
Re: See What Lai Mohammed Wore On His Visit To Real Madrid Stadium (photos) by betatalknaija: 6:52pm On Feb 25, 2018
lalasticala, seun have you guys seen this one, while we thought we've seen it all our minister for information came with "Another wan" lol this I'm outfit sha e make sense
Re: See What Lai Mohammed Wore On His Visit To Real Madrid Stadium (photos) by heendrix(m): 6:52pm On Feb 25, 2018
Mad man
Re: See What Lai Mohammed Wore On His Visit To Real Madrid Stadium (photos) by Nobody: 6:53pm On Feb 25, 2018
I don't have ish with what he's wearing, i hope he won't go and lie there
Re: See What Lai Mohammed Wore On His Visit To Real Madrid Stadium (photos) by Realcash224(m): 6:58pm On Feb 25, 2018
C Ronaldo must see this!
Re: See What Lai Mohammed Wore On His Visit To Real Madrid Stadium (photos) by Ebios(m): 7:02pm On Feb 25, 2018
fuckerstard:
I don't have ish with what he's wearing, i hope he won't go and lie there
Lie?
Nooooo not lie now or maybe he will later do so.But l know he is just showing the true state of Nigeria with that dressing..
As he is odd among them, that is how Buhari has made Nigeria odd among other developed countries...

Chei...
Let 2019 come quickly na!
Re: See What Lai Mohammed Wore On His Visit To Real Madrid Stadium (photos) by betatalknaija: 7:05pm On Feb 25, 2018
Ebios:
Lie?
Nooooo
He is just showing the true state of Nigeria with that dressing..
As he is odd among them, that is how Buhari has made Nigeria odd among other developed countries...

Chei...
Let 2019 come quickly na!
I wonder if they were no shops he would have gotten jersey or track suits from he keeps falling our hands �

1 Like

Re: See What Lai Mohammed Wore On His Visit To Real Madrid Stadium (photos) by femolacqua(m): 7:07pm On Feb 25, 2018
Fashion sense gone wrong.
Re: See What Lai Mohammed Wore On His Visit To Real Madrid Stadium (photos) by ojietu: 7:16pm On Feb 25, 2018
Hmmmmm

(1) (Reply)

I Have These Lovely Plain And Pattern Materials For Sale / Latest Asoebi Styles 2019:latest Asoebi Styles Collection Vol 5 / 2021 Latest Kente Styles || Ghana Wedding Dresses || Gorgeous Kente Designs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.