Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,373 members, 7,808,298 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:03 AM

A Nice Curtain For your Appartment - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / A Nice Curtain For your Appartment (5345 Views)

Big Room/Parlour Tenement Appartment @ Beach Road, Agric-Ikorodu. (1Year Rent) / Decent Roomself Contain Appartment @ Awoyokun Palmgroove / A Tenement Room Appartment @ Ogunji Street, Ilupeju (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Nice Curtain For your Appartment by yomfad(m): 8:30am On Apr 26, 2010
please call 08038205877

Re: A Nice Curtain For your Appartment by yomfad(m): 8:58am On Apr 28, 2010
After paying for a nice Apartment, u also need a decent Interior.call 08038205877

Re: A Nice Curtain For your Appartment by letustalk(m): 11:15am On Apr 28, 2010
Hello Yomfad,
Please what is the last price that sort of brown one goes for, that is the Design 6 or 7? I am actually interested in a blue color and need like 7 pieces. That is just as you have 4 pieces in the picture attached, i need 7 pieces. How much are we looking at? And please where is your office located.
Re: A Nice Curtain For your Appartment by yomfad(m): 2:21pm On Apr 28, 2010
@ Letustalk, thanks for ur enquiry. pricing of curtain depends on the Materials u re using/choosing and the measurement of ur appartment. we need to come down to ur place with samples. once u make ur choice we then measure to know the quantity of materials that will be required before quotation is finally submitted. pic 6 & 7 are just a simple design for an office while the last picture comprises of Duvet and Bed spread. Our Office is @ Tejuosho .
Re: A Nice Curtain For your Appartment by letustalk(m): 2:51pm On Apr 28, 2010
yomfad:

@ Letustalk, thanks for your enquiry. pricing of curtain depends on the Materials u re using/choosing and the measurement of your appartment. we need to come down to your place with samples. once u make your choice we then measure to know the quantity of materials that will be required before quotation is finally submitted. pic 6 & 7 are just a simple design for an office while the last picture comprises of Duvet and Bed spread. Our Office is @ Tejuosho .
First, please can you give a vivid description of where your office is? Tejuosho is not definite for heaven's sake. Secondly, maybe i should put it this way: how much will a 7 piece rather than 4 pieces of exactly what you have in that picture cost, same measurement. I need to make estimates that is why. Thanks
Re: A Nice Curtain For your Appartment by yomfad(m): 6:49pm On Apr 28, 2010
There was a typographical error in d fone number provided. Pls disregard it .u can call 08038205877.
Re: A Nice Curtain For your Appartment by yomfad(m): 6:49pm On Apr 28, 2010
There was a typographical error in d fone number provided. Pls disregard it .u can call 08038205877.
Re: A Nice Curtain For your Appartment by letustalk(m): 8:50am On Apr 29, 2010
@Yomfad
Your goods will sell quickly if you can post prices. Few people will start calling your phones without an idea of price. And mind you, i intend going to tejuosho on saturday with my fiancee to shop for the curtains since you have refused to reply to my posts. I just learnt they are so many selling curtains there and i stay at Iwaya. Bye
Re: A Nice Curtain For your Appartment by yomfad(m): 9:40am On Apr 29, 2010
@ Letustalk, you have just spoken to the right person now. curtains are not the type of goods u post their prices,they are not cars. It is a job that requires the your specifications. we need to know the colour of your Wall, furnitures/Uphostery & floors(Rug) to give u a perfect match. this can be discussed on fone.

thanks
Re: A Nice Curtain For your Appartment by infolpf: 6:32am On Apr 03, 2012
OP -
We have a shipment of duvets / comforter sets at wholesale prices, from N12,500K.
All from the USA, not cheap China imports! Just arrived.
1000+ pieces.
Please call us if you are interested - 0809 808 6622

We will ship outside Lagos.

(1) (Reply)

Several Plots For Sale @ Shalom Park Estate @ Opposite Abijoh Gra,lekki / 250 Plots Of Land Is Available In Ibeju Lekki Lagos / 3 & A Half, And 2 Plots Of Land Facing Uniport Off East-west Road 4sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.