Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,652 members, 7,801,902 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:51 AM

Submit A 200-word Synopsis Of Your Book, Get Featured On EF - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Submit A 200-word Synopsis Of Your Book, Get Featured On EF (633 Views)

How To Submit A Guest Post For A Blog / Writing A Synopsis / How To Make N400,000 Steady Monthly Income With Your Book (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Submit A 200-word Synopsis Of Your Book, Get Featured On EF by Debbietiyan(f): 11:57pm On Feb 25, 2018
Hey Litlanders,

Who missed me?

I did.

Anyways this isn’t a reminiscent post, hell, this post isn’t even about me- per say. It’s about you and your books, and of course Everything Fiction.

And incase most of you haven’t heard about her (everythingfiction.com), let me give you a quick rundown:

Everything fiction is a book blog which focuses on everything but every fiction and everything fiction related.

*crickets*

Yikes, even my key pad is confused.

Okay, I’m serious now.

Everything fiction is a platform for all fiction lovers, it is a haven of readers, and book fanatics, which contrary to its name deals with all genres of literature.

On there, I review books, and attempt to write useful understandable articles, such as the eulogy I am crafting here.

Shhh, not a word from you.

Anyways, I also publish short stories [intercept] Hey old friends! You sugars probably wondered what had become of me, and why my updates ended here…my apologies, but hey hey!! I have some short stories on there you might probably want to check out.

You should.

I think that’s enough intro to get you in on the idea of everythingfiction.

So, l am launching a new category…Book excerpts! And I thought I’d use this as an opportunity to incorporate this wonderful community of writers that somewhat inspired me on this path I am trailing (becoming a book blogger/ creative writer and all).

What other way?!

Now, all you have to do, assuming you have a book already published, is follow the basic steps outlined below, and you could be featured on me blog---yay! For you of course—double yay!!

STEPS

1. Comment with your book blurb of not more than 300 words and a link to the sites where they could be purchased.

2. Mention two writer friends here on NL

3. Share this post (Just so others can hear about it)

4. Follow me on Instagram, IG:@debbietiyan
(because I and my babies {books} are vain, and need to be continually told how lovely we are).

And... That’s all!

Comment…Mention…Share…Follow and Voila!

If you have any thoughts, or further questions…please don’t hesitate to ask!

(1) (Reply)

Plagiarism Check With Turnitin: Reference Plus Grammar Check / What Novel Are You Reading Now? / THE SAN (i’m Poor As A Church Rat)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.