Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,479 members, 7,808,748 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:13 PM

How To Learn Any Programming Language Quickly (part 2) - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / How To Learn Any Programming Language Quickly (part 2) (1332 Views)

Request For Any Programming Courses Let Me Provide Them For Yu / The Hardest Topic You Encountered While Learning Any Programming Language? / Learn Any Programming Language At Your Convenient Time- Beginner To Advance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Learn Any Programming Language Quickly (part 2) by orcl200(m): 5:33am On Feb 26, 2018
a. Programming is a concept, coding is an Art, try to understand the concept of programming and learn the art of coding. Then your language of choice, refer to my previous article ( How To Learn Any Programming Language Quickly )

b. Don’t just MUG-UP, Understand: by typing and running the code sample by your tutor doesn’t make you a pro. But by understanding every line, statement, declaration and structure of that code and you can apply the concept to real life problem solving means you are progressing.

c. Note: the time you spend practicing is more important than your studying time (practice more).

d. Before you start learning any language, it will be of help, if you already had a problem to solve with that language. This will serves as a testing ground for what you are learning and you will be able to apply your newly learnt skills to a real life problem.

e. Don’t rush, coding takes time, effort, fearless attitude, dedication, consistency, persistency and I can do it spirit.

f. Don’t be discouraged, don’t doubt yourself, you can do it.

“You don’t have to be a genius to code”............... Bill Gate

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Learn Any Programming Language Quickly (part 2) by concord129(m): 5:41pm On Feb 27, 2018
I'm a beginner, can I have you as a mentor? I'm currently learning Web development (html, css, currently learning js) but I need someone to be looking up to when things are tough, and also to be getting some tips from. Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: How To Learn Any Programming Language Quickly (part 2) by orcl200(m): 12:43am On Mar 01, 2018
Concord129, you are highly welcome, I will be more than willing to help, mail me so that we can talk more

1 Like

Re: How To Learn Any Programming Language Quickly (part 2) by mrloui(m): 4:32pm On Mar 01, 2018
orcl200:
Concord129, you are highly welcome, I will be more than willing to help, mail me so that we can talk more
I want to start programming can we chat via whatsap

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Check These Two Interesting Android Apps I Developed From Scratch / Please Why Do Nigerian Men Look Down On Women Who Try To Raise Head On Programi / Please Help: I'm At The Verge Of Losing My Final Yr Project Files To Ransomware

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.