Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,896 members, 7,802,883 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:29 AM

How Do I Block Test.vinaads.org/moi.html Popup On Android? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How Do I Block Test.vinaads.org/moi.html Popup On Android? (1214 Views)

Elon Musk Says Twitter Users Will Not Be Able To Block People, Except In DMs / Help, How Do I Block A Site From Tapping Into My Feed / Which WP Plugin Displays "A New User Just Signed Up" Popup And Disappears. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Block Test.vinaads.org/moi.html Popup On Android? by LifeIsGuhd(f): 5:53am On Feb 26, 2018
Please if you have an idea, kindly help...

This popup just embarrassed me in front of the whole family...

I have cleared data, cache, history, uninstalled chrome yet it wouldn't go away...

Please help angry

In a day, I experience an average of 20 popups/site redirects.

I am frustrated sad
Re: How Do I Block Test.vinaads.org/moi.html Popup On Android? by LifeIsGuhd(f): 8:44pm On Feb 26, 2018
Kindly assist angry
Re: How Do I Block Test.vinaads.org/moi.html Popup On Android? by LifeIsGuhd(f): 1:22pm On Feb 27, 2018
Help anyone?
Re: How Do I Block Test.vinaads.org/moi.html Popup On Android? by Nobody: 6:48pm On Feb 27, 2018
It must have been an issue with a Chinese compromised and bogus Android software, as most of these cheap Chinese smartphones are infused with malware and Trojans. Its advisable you go for original samsung, or other popular brands, instead of those cheap chincos, if you care about security.
Re: How Do I Block Test.vinaads.org/moi.html Popup On Android? by LifeIsGuhd(f): 10:34am On Mar 04, 2018
questechie:
It must have been an issue with a Chinese compromised and bogus Android software, as most of these cheap Chinese smartphones are infused with malware and Trojans. Its advisable you go for original samsung, or other popular brands, instead of those cheap chincos, if you care about security.

You know, you could have just asked for the type of phone I use before you open the hole you call mouth to spew gutter trash...

You need cheap likes right?

Well, back to the trash up there...

I use a samsung galaxy s8 (SM-G950FD)... if you need proof let me know...

Meanwhile tell me the phone your father uses.
Re: How Do I Block Test.vinaads.org/moi.html Popup On Android? by sapientia(m): 2:00pm On Mar 04, 2018
Download cm security and stuborn trojan remover.

Good luck
Re: How Do I Block Test.vinaads.org/moi.html Popup On Android? by LifeIsGuhd(f): 3:23pm On Mar 04, 2018
sapientia:
Download cm security and stuborn trojan remover.

Good luck

Alright, will try it out and give feedback
Re: How Do I Block Test.vinaads.org/moi.html Popup On Android? by klosety45: 6:48am On Mar 05, 2018
LifeIsGuhd:

You know, you could have just asked for the type of phone I use before you open the hole you call mouth to spew gutter trash...

You need cheap likes right?

Well, back to the trash up there...

I use a samsung galaxy s8 (SM-G950FD)... if you need proof let me know...

Meanwhile tell me the phone your father uses.
You don'nt have to be rude like that. He was only trying to make a point.
Re: How Do I Block Test.vinaads.org/moi.html Popup On Android? by LifeIsGuhd(f): 7:32am On Mar 05, 2018
klosety45:
You don'nt have to be rude like that. He was only trying to make a point.

By talking me down?
I wasn't even rude...

(1) (Reply)

Selling My BBM Channel For Unlimited Traffic / Help Needed With Vanilla Forums / Already Made Script At 10k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.