Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,966 members, 7,806,800 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:47 AM

Davido Poses With His New Bentley Bentayga In Front Of His Atlanta Home (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Poses With His New Bentley Bentayga In Front Of His Atlanta Home (Photos) (34608 Views)

Ray Hushpuppi Buys Bentley Bentayga For Valentines (photos) / Davido Buys New Bentley Bentayga In Atlanta. Shows It Off / Davido Buys 2018 Bentley Bentayga After His 30 Billion Concert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido Poses With His New Bentley Bentayga In Front Of His Atlanta Home (Photos) by AutoJoshNG: 6:27am On Feb 26, 2018
Certainly, you've not forgotten about Davido's newly acquired Bentley Bentayga .

A new picture of the ride has surfaced showing Davido in the background on the balcony of his Atlanta home.

He posted the photo on Instagram and captioned it..

"Life na JEJE"

https://autojosh.com/davido-poses-new-bentley-bentayga-front-atlanta-housephotos/

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido Poses With His New Bentley Bentayga In Front Of His Atlanta Home (Photos) by dafeyankee: 6:28am On Feb 26, 2018
Pepper Rest for this boy.

Meanwhile Jobless Youths dey here dey quarrel for political matters for likes.

32 Likes

Re: Davido Poses With His New Bentley Bentayga In Front Of His Atlanta Home (Photos) by Nobody: 6:28am On Feb 26, 2018
Oga Josh never post anything oh people run de book space chaiii

16 Likes

Re: Davido Poses With His New Bentley Bentayga In Front Of His Atlanta Home (Photos) by Aldebaran(m): 6:29am On Feb 26, 2018
grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Poses With His New Bentley Bentayga In Front Of His Atlanta Home (Photos) by Nobody: 6:29am On Feb 26, 2018
dafeyankee:
Ok

Haha ��� you de. Book space without news
Re: Davido Poses With His New Bentley Bentayga In Front Of His Atlanta Home (Photos) by dafeyankee: 6:32am On Feb 26, 2018
Kingwizzy16:

Haha ��� you de. Book space without news

I see as you dey book upandown since.

SORRY YOU NO CHOP This one.
Re: Davido Poses With His New Bentley Bentayga In Front Of His Atlanta Home (Photos) by Nobody: 6:34am On Feb 26, 2018
dafeyankee:

I see as you dey book upandown since.

SORRY YOU NO CHOP This one.

grin grin grin
Re: Davido Poses With His New Bentley Bentayga In Front Of His Atlanta Home (Photos) by joystickextend1(m): 7:14am On Feb 26, 2018
Nice one cool..

1 Like

Re: Davido Poses With His New Bentley Bentayga In Front Of His Atlanta Home (Photos) by wayne4loan: 8:00am On Feb 26, 2018
What a nice whip ... May the blessings of davido follow every nairalander

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Poses With His New Bentley Bentayga In Front Of His Atlanta Home (Photos) by wayne4loan: 8:04am On Feb 26, 2018
When davido mouth turn to motor when dey commot smoke ?

19 Likes

Re: Davido Poses With His New Bentley Bentayga In Front Of His Atlanta Home (Photos) by martineverest(m): 8:49am On Feb 26, 2018
blacks and show-off

5 Likes

Re: Davido Poses With His New Bentley Bentayga In Front Of His Atlanta Home (Photos) by xxxblast113: 8:49am On Feb 26, 2018

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Davido Poses With His New Bentley Bentayga In Front Of His Atlanta Home (Photos) by JohnnyBling(m): 8:49am On Feb 26, 2018
Life sha.

1 Like

Re: Davido Poses With His New Bentley Bentayga In Front Of His Atlanta Home (Photos) by designVATExcel: 8:50am On Feb 26, 2018
Hmmm.
The hustle for money continues. His post can either push you to increase your hustle or create envy. Choose wisely.

5 Likes

Re: Davido Poses With His New Bentley Bentayga In Front Of His Atlanta Home (Photos) by modela82: 8:50am On Feb 26, 2018
davido I see u

1 Like

Re: Davido Poses With His New Bentley Bentayga In Front Of His Atlanta Home (Photos) by kelvinezeh55(m): 8:50am On Feb 26, 2018
Money is everything

3 Likes

Re: Davido Poses With His New Bentley Bentayga In Front Of His Atlanta Home (Photos) by ruggedtimi(m): 8:52am On Feb 26, 2018
clean ride...!!
Re: Davido Poses With His New Bentley Bentayga In Front Of His Atlanta Home (Photos) by youngreezy(m): 8:53am On Feb 26, 2018
martineverest:
blacks and show-off
ur Papa

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Poses With His New Bentley Bentayga In Front Of His Atlanta Home (Photos) by omoadeleye(m): 8:53am On Feb 26, 2018
alaye
Re: Davido Poses With His New Bentley Bentayga In Front Of His Atlanta Home (Photos) by FSolar: 8:54am On Feb 26, 2018
It's funny how you all forget an important statement as:
"I want to umm umm umm umm Kim Kardashian in the back of my brand new Bentley."

Now that I've reminded you all wink , bring back an answer when you do ask him. #Tainkyou

1 Like

Re: Davido Poses With His New Bentley Bentayga In Front Of His Atlanta Home (Photos) by princechurchill(m): 8:55am On Feb 26, 2018
Wait financial advisers are coming

Re: Davido Poses With His New Bentley Bentayga In Front Of His Atlanta Home (Photos) by Nobody: 8:55am On Feb 26, 2018
I will not cry
Re: Davido Poses With His New Bentley Bentayga In Front Of His Atlanta Home (Photos) by Adefemiaderoju1: 8:56am On Feb 26, 2018
martineverest:
blacks and show-off
Is in our gene
Re: Davido Poses With His New Bentley Bentayga In Front Of His Atlanta Home (Photos) by Phelix01(m): 8:59am On Feb 26, 2018
Hisses

1 Like

Re: Davido Poses With His New Bentley Bentayga In Front Of His Atlanta Home (Photos) by marvin906(m): 8:59am On Feb 26, 2018
atlanta atlanta..
i dont get why that place they freak nigerian celebrities

1 Like

Re: Davido Poses With His New Bentley Bentayga In Front Of His Atlanta Home (Photos) by ibez007(m): 9:01am On Feb 26, 2018
Success story is a Good story to tell naw!, abi who no know beta thing?!
Re: Davido Poses With His New Bentley Bentayga In Front Of His Atlanta Home (Photos) by 400billionman: 9:01am On Feb 26, 2018
angry

Correct boy.

Some people think he is a ritualist.

Others think he is an artist..

They are all right.
Re: Davido Poses With His New Bentley Bentayga In Front Of His Atlanta Home (Photos) by macaranta(m): 9:02am On Feb 26, 2018
Nice shot
Re: Davido Poses With His New Bentley Bentayga In Front Of His Atlanta Home (Photos) by anibi9674: 9:03am On Feb 26, 2018
ok
Re: Davido Poses With His New Bentley Bentayga In Front Of His Atlanta Home (Photos) by boldking(m): 9:05am On Feb 26, 2018
see and if your ways pleases the lord he maketh even your enemies to
be at peace with you
Re: Davido Poses With His New Bentley Bentayga In Front Of His Atlanta Home (Photos) by lonelydora: 9:06am On Feb 26, 2018
When i see people like Davido and Wizkid, i keep wondering what i was doing in the university for 6 years studying a course I'm not using the certificate presently. Money must be made. #workhard and #staylegit

2 Likes

Re: Davido Poses With His New Bentley Bentayga In Front Of His Atlanta Home (Photos) by nairalanduseles: 9:06am On Feb 26, 2018

(1) (2) (Reply)

Regina Daniels Goes Braless As She Shares Morning Selfie Picture. Photos / Bimbo Akintola Shares Cute Throwback Photo / Liz Anjorin: "A Man Dumped Me Because My Parents Were A Nobody"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.