Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,867 members, 7,802,798 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:48 PM

Man Went For Vacation Thrice Leaving His Wife Behind Due To Her Failure To Pay H - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Went For Vacation Thrice Leaving His Wife Behind Due To Her Failure To Pay H (2984 Views)

My Neighbor Is Chasing My Wife Behind My Back / Man Looking At His Wife Behind While Doing Business With Her In Pre-wedding Pics / Boyfriend Wooed Lady By Leaving His Phone With Her (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Went For Vacation Thrice Leaving His Wife Behind Due To Her Failure To Pay H by ishola14(m): 7:49am On Feb 26, 2018
A man reportedly went for vacation alone to three different countries, on three different occasions , leaving his wife behind due to her failure to pay her own bills during their fun time.

According to Twitter user, Max M, the man who obviously earns more than his wife, doesn’t believe in sharing in marriage, and sees nothing wrong with his ... READ FULL GIST AT http://www.informationlife.tk/2018/02/man-went-for-vacation-thrice-leaving.html?m=1

2 Shares

Re: Man Went For Vacation Thrice Leaving His Wife Behind Due To Her Failure To Pay H by Fadiga24(m): 7:54am On Feb 26, 2018
Hahahaha my nigga

Hypocritical feminists would still expect him to pay but they are the ones advocating for equality in marriage.

2 Likes

Re: Man Went For Vacation Thrice Leaving His Wife Behind Due To Her Failure To Pay H by femolacqua(m): 8:00am On Feb 26, 2018
Oh what a shame, she's in already. Better luck next time.
Re: Man Went For Vacation Thrice Leaving His Wife Behind Due To Her Failure To Pay H by eyinjuege: 8:02am On Feb 26, 2018
Holidays are more fun if you go with friends or family.
However, some people enjoy travelling alone as its obviously the case with this guy.
The wife can go to Togo for her own holidays if she must. Or come to Badagry beach.
Re: Man Went For Vacation Thrice Leaving His Wife Behind Due To Her Failure To Pay H by XhosaNostra(f): 8:09am On Feb 26, 2018
If that's what they've both agreed upon in their marriage, fantastic.

I bet when the cat is away, the mouse comes out to play!

1 Like

Re: Man Went For Vacation Thrice Leaving His Wife Behind Due To Her Failure To Pay H by Blakjewelry(m): 8:14am On Feb 26, 2018
I wonder the sharing formula for the house upkeep
Re: Man Went For Vacation Thrice Leaving His Wife Behind Due To Her Failure To Pay H by mikejj(m): 8:20am On Feb 26, 2018
XhosaNostra:

ok ok you're cheating on me when ever i travel abi.the cat wil catch soon u kwantinue
Re: Man Went For Vacation Thrice Leaving His Wife Behind Due To Her Failure To Pay H by XhosaNostra(f): 8:25am On Feb 26, 2018
mikejj:
ok ok you're cheating on me when ever i travel abi.the cat wil catch soon u kwantinue

Hey, I also deserve a little...baecation grin
Re: Man Went For Vacation Thrice Leaving His Wife Behind Due To Her Failure To Pay H by Nobody: 8:38am On Feb 26, 2018
angry
☣ ☠

Mafian Marriage

☣ ☠
Re: Man Went For Vacation Thrice Leaving His Wife Behind Due To Her Failure To Pay H by mikejj(m): 9:09am On Feb 26, 2018
grin
XhosaNostra:

Hey, I also deserve a little...baecation grin
grin oh baecation...just pack your clothes and put them in that gana must go,as soon as i return...you are going back to the village.
Re: Man Went For Vacation Thrice Leaving His Wife Behind Due To Her Failure To Pay H by XhosaNostra(f): 9:15am On Feb 26, 2018
mikejj:
grin grin oh baecation...just pack your clothes and put them in that gana must go,as soon as i return...you are going back to the village.

Ha! But that's not fair embarassed Take me with next time, no charge tongue
Re: Man Went For Vacation Thrice Leaving His Wife Behind Due To Her Failure To Pay H by mikejj(m): 9:25am On Feb 26, 2018
grin
XhosaNostra:

Ha! But that's not fair embarassed Take me with next time, no charge tongue
grin ok ok.. i will give it a second thought.buh let me call my side chick first
Re: Man Went For Vacation Thrice Leaving His Wife Behind Due To Her Failure To Pay H by XhosaNostra(f): 9:33am On Feb 26, 2018
mikejj:
grin grin ok ok.. i will give it a second thought.buh let me call my side chick first

Did you just say side chick? angry

Re: Man Went For Vacation Thrice Leaving His Wife Behind Due To Her Failure To Pay H by mikejj(m): 9:39am On Feb 26, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Did you just say side chick? angry
yes you heard me right!you started it,so you don't need to be surprised
Re: Man Went For Vacation Thrice Leaving His Wife Behind Due To Her Failure To Pay H by marvin906(m): 9:45am On Feb 26, 2018
their marriage,their life,their problem
just waiting for feminist to insult the man undecided undecided
Re: Man Went For Vacation Thrice Leaving His Wife Behind Due To Her Failure To Pay H by XhosaNostra(f): 9:56am On Feb 26, 2018
mikejj:
yes you heard me right!you started it,so you don't need to be surprised

LOL!

Sweetie listen, I want the best for you. So please don't do as I do, you'll go to hell grin

Think about all the nice people you wanna see when you get to heaven. People like Jesus etc grin

Put an end to this crazy side chick nonsense.
She doesn't want what's best for you like I do tongue
OK, baby? Good boy smiley

Re: Man Went For Vacation Thrice Leaving His Wife Behind Due To Her Failure To Pay H by mikejj(m): 10:26am On Feb 26, 2018
grin
XhosaNostra:

LOL!

Sweetie listen, I want the best for you. So please don't do as I do, you'll go to hell grin

Think about all the nice people you wanna see when you get to heaven. People like Jesus etc grin

Put an end to this crazy side chick nonsense.
She doesn't want what's best for you like I do tongue
OK, baby? Good boy smiley
grin ok.ok.ok. now you know there is a heaven and a hell right when it has come to my turn..you are now a priest...how about you.you don't wanna see the good people in heaven huh!
Re: Man Went For Vacation Thrice Leaving His Wife Behind Due To Her Failure To Pay H by XhosaNostra(f): 10:32am On Feb 26, 2018
mikejj:
grin grin ok.ok.ok. now you know there is a heaven and a hell right when it has come to my turn..you are now a priest...how about you.you don't wanna see the good people in heaven huh!

I'm a lost cause, hence I'm trying to keep you on the right track grin
So, have we called her & dumped her yet? tongue

*plays with his hair*
Re: Man Went For Vacation Thrice Leaving His Wife Behind Due To Her Failure To Pay H by mikejj(m): 10:37am On Feb 26, 2018
grin
XhosaNostra:

I'm a lost cause, hence I'm trying to keep you on the right track grin So, have we called her & dumped her yet? tongue
*plays with his hair*
grin ok. kiss me so i'll think well
Re: Man Went For Vacation Thrice Leaving His Wife Behind Due To Her Failure To Pay H by Lionessza(f): 11:00am On Feb 26, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Lol, exactly. Fun times for both partners , their marriage sounds fun grin.

1 Like

Re: Man Went For Vacation Thrice Leaving His Wife Behind Due To Her Failure To Pay H by XhosaNostra(f): 11:02am On Feb 26, 2018
mikejj:
grin grin ok. kiss me so i'll think well

tongue

Re: Man Went For Vacation Thrice Leaving His Wife Behind Due To Her Failure To Pay H by XhosaNostra(f): 11:05am On Feb 26, 2018
Lionessza:

Lol, exactly. Fun times for both partners , their marriage sounds fun grin.

Lol, indeed. When a woman doesn't kick up a storm about something, she usually has things to do herself wink Translate that how you will cool

1 Like

Re: Man Went For Vacation Thrice Leaving His Wife Behind Due To Her Failure To Pay H by mikejj(m): 11:10am On Feb 26, 2018
XhosaNostra:

tongue

fine fine but you have to delete all your male contact.apart from your brothers whom you introduce to me.
Re: Man Went For Vacation Thrice Leaving His Wife Behind Due To Her Failure To Pay H by Lionessza(f): 11:13am On Feb 26, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Lol, indeed. When a woman doesn't kick up a storm about something, she usually has things to do herself wink Translate that how you will cool

Lol, that's something they will never learn.

1 Like

Re: Man Went For Vacation Thrice Leaving His Wife Behind Due To Her Failure To Pay H by XhosaNostra(f): 11:22am On Feb 26, 2018
mikejj:
fine fine but you have to delete all your male contact.apart from your brothers whom you introduce to me.

Ooh jealousy? We'll get along very well you & I. Fire & gasoline, the iconic combo kiss

Done! Now you'll have to do the same. Only your mom I must see near you. Everyone else will have to undergo a blood test in order for me to be convinced grin
Re: Man Went For Vacation Thrice Leaving His Wife Behind Due To Her Failure To Pay H by XhosaNostra(f): 11:23am On Feb 26, 2018
Lionessza:

Lol, that's something they will never learn.

I'm telling you lol.

1 Like

Re: Man Went For Vacation Thrice Leaving His Wife Behind Due To Her Failure To Pay H by mikejj(m): 12:44pm On Feb 26, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Ooh jealousy? We'll get along very well you & I. Fire & gasoline, the iconic combo kiss

Done! Now you'll have to do the same. Only your mom I must see near you. Everyone else will have to undergo a blood test in order for me to be convinced grin
hey have you forgotten that i am the head this house..you don't give me rules!!i give the rules and you play along...uh!
Re: Man Went For Vacation Thrice Leaving His Wife Behind Due To Her Failure To Pay H by XhosaNostra(f): 12:53pm On Feb 26, 2018
mikejj:
hey have you forgotten that i am the head this house..you don't give me rules!!i give the rules and you play along...uh!

Oh, it's like that? shocked

Then please continue the call to the side chick tongue I can't deal.

Re: Man Went For Vacation Thrice Leaving His Wife Behind Due To Her Failure To Pay H by mikejj(m): 1:27pm On Feb 26, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Oh, it's like that? shocked

Then please continue the call to the side chick tongue I can't deal.
ok.ok.fine i'll do as you say.but promise me you won't cheat on me again...
Re: Man Went For Vacation Thrice Leaving His Wife Behind Due To Her Failure To Pay H by XhosaNostra(f): 1:28pm On Feb 26, 2018
mikejj:
ok.ok.fine i'll do as you say.but promise me you won't cheat on me again...

Lol, I promise.
Re: Man Went For Vacation Thrice Leaving His Wife Behind Due To Her Failure To Pay H by mikejj(m): 1:32pm On Feb 26, 2018
grin
XhosaNostra:

Lol, I promise.
grin thats my switie climb my back let me take you to the bedroom...

(1) (Reply)

How Much Can A Male Pay To Attend A Orgy In Nigeria. / I'm Afraid Of Loosing My Girlfriend, What Should I Do To Get Rid Of Such Fear / Ex-Stripper Weeps As Her Butt Implant Gets Exploded

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.