Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,253 members, 7,807,866 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:04 PM

Bizarre! See The Namibian Tribe Where Sex Is Offered To Guests - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Bizarre! See The Namibian Tribe Where Sex Is Offered To Guests (5914 Views)

Banyankole Tribe Where Bride's Aunt Has Sex With Groom To Test Sexual Prowess / Himba, Namibia Offers Sex To Guests / The Namibian Tribe Where "Sex" Is Offered To Guests (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bizarre! See The Namibian Tribe Where Sex Is Offered To Guests by PSTEMMA1960(m): 6:49pm On Feb 26, 2018
gloria34:
lol, that's interesting. if not 4 d many crises in d north and their weather, na dat place sure pass o
the weather is hot, bt the crisis is usually in the isolated villages..
Re: Bizarre! See The Namibian Tribe Where Sex Is Offered To Guests by Nobody: 7:44pm On Feb 26, 2018
gloria34:
Ekpan? u sure say I nor know u so? which secondary school did u attend? which street do u live in?
Ekpan Secondary School/St . Charles. What about you?
Re: Bizarre! See The Namibian Tribe Where Sex Is Offered To Guests by Nobody: 8:02pm On Feb 26, 2018
JasonScolari:
Ekpan Secondary School/St . Charles. What about you?
wow! I attended ekpan secondary school, graduated 2012. when did u graduate?
Re: Bizarre! See The Namibian Tribe Where Sex Is Offered To Guests by Nobody: 8:04pm On Feb 26, 2018
PSTEMMA1960:
the weather is hot, bt the crisis is usually in the isolated villages..
oya make I begin park
Re: Bizarre! See The Namibian Tribe Where Sex Is Offered To Guests by Nobody: 8:05pm On Feb 26, 2018
gloria34:
wow! I attended ekpan secondary school, graduated 2012. when did u graduate?
2006... I guess you don't know papa... grin
Re: Bizarre! See The Namibian Tribe Where Sex Is Offered To Guests by PSTEMMA1960(m): 8:08pm On Feb 26, 2018
gloria34:
oya make I begin park
make i begin search house 4u, and b4 i forget i hope u like pork meat?
Re: Bizarre! See The Namibian Tribe Where Sex Is Offered To Guests by Nobody: 8:16pm On Feb 26, 2018
PSTEMMA1960:
make i begin search house 4u, and b4 i forget i hope u like pork meat?
no o, I Dont forbid it o, but its just too dirty
Re: Bizarre! See The Namibian Tribe Where Sex Is Offered To Guests by Nobody: 8:17pm On Feb 26, 2018
JasonScolari:
2006... I guess you don't know papa... grin
really? papa, that wicked old man. he still dey o but not as active as b4
Re: Bizarre! See The Namibian Tribe Where Sex Is Offered To Guests by PSTEMMA1960(m): 8:58pm On Feb 26, 2018
gloria34:
2 dirty?there is a way we prepare it here, we cook with enough pepper then fry it very well, then around these time sit under a mango tree with 5litters of palm wine to wash it down...
Re: Bizarre! See The Namibian Tribe Where Sex Is Offered To Guests by PSTEMMA1960(m): 9:15pm On Feb 26, 2018
gloria34:
2 dirty?bt u are nt eating raw nah, cook with enough pepper and then fry it very well to reduce the fat, look for fresh palm wine like 2litters to wash it down.. grin
gloria34:
2 dirty?bt u are nt eating raw nah, cook with enough pepper and then fry it very well to reduce the fat, look for fresh palm wine like 2litters to wash it down..
Re: Bizarre! See The Namibian Tribe Where Sex Is Offered To Guests by Nobody: 9:18pm On Feb 26, 2018
gloria34:
really? papa, that wicked old man. he still dey o but not as active as b4
Lol, I miss that man. Where do you reside at Warri?
Re: Bizarre! See The Namibian Tribe Where Sex Is Offered To Guests by Nobody: 9:58pm On Feb 26, 2018
PSTEMMA1960:
2 dirty?there is a way we prepare it here, we cook with enough pepper then fry it very well, then around these time sit under a mango tree with 5litters of palm wine to wash it down...
lol, you fit make person hungry sha
Re: Bizarre! See The Namibian Tribe Where Sex Is Offered To Guests by Nobody: 9:59pm On Feb 26, 2018
JasonScolari:
Lol, I miss that man. Where do you reside at Warri?
lived at idashaba (street opp d primary school) but currently at jeddo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bizarre! See The Namibian Tribe Where Sex Is Offered To Guests by Nobody: 10:03pm On Feb 26, 2018
gloria34:
lived at idashaba (street opp d primary school) but currently at jeddo
If I enter area, we go relate.
Re: Bizarre! See The Namibian Tribe Where Sex Is Offered To Guests by Nobody: 10:09pm On Feb 26, 2018
JasonScolari:
If I enter area, we go relate.
no p
Re: Bizarre! See The Namibian Tribe Where Sex Is Offered To Guests by Nobody: 10:17pm On Feb 26, 2018
gloria34:
no p
Shey we fit relate for whatsapp first..
Re: Bizarre! See The Namibian Tribe Where Sex Is Offered To Guests by PSTEMMA1960(m): 10:29pm On Feb 26, 2018
gloria34:
lol, you fit make person hungry sha
joke apart i am a very good cook, i don't eat outside because most tiv people don't know how to cook soup, they prefer doing ukauka(swallowing pounded yam with jst meat )
Re: Bizarre! See The Namibian Tribe Where Sex Is Offered To Guests by adecz: 6:36am On Feb 27, 2018
If I dey there,

I go just dey visit my

married friends every other day.... wink wink
Re: Bizarre! See The Namibian Tribe Where Sex Is Offered To Guests by Vermillion(m): 7:39pm On Dec 21, 2019
Mandrake007:
there's love in sharing

(1) (2) (Reply)

~Translation:What Does 'Grace' Mean In Yoruba Igbo And Hausa~ / Benue Carnival 2009 Pictures / Was Cleopatra Black? No.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.