Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,980 members, 7,799,344 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 07:17 PM

Pls I Need Advice - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Pls I Need Advice (454 Views)

Pls I Need A Help On How A Stabilizer Works / Pls I Need Review Of This Polyster Home Theater / Pls I Need Prices Of Samsung S8 Ans S7 Edge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls I Need Advice by Nobody: 10:35am On Feb 26, 2018
Pls i need advice on which very reasonable wifi to get thats fast bless
Re: Pls I Need Advice by yunglary(m): 10:39am On Feb 26, 2018
Contact me 09070540097
I sell on konga, I can't get you 4G wifi at a reasonable price
Re: Pls I Need Advice by eliascomm55: 10:44am On Feb 26, 2018
Renzel1:
swift and spectranet are cool
Re: Pls I Need Advice by Nobody: 10:48am On Feb 26, 2018
eliascomm55:
swift and spectranet are cool
oh are they there best
Re: Pls I Need Advice by aril: 5:07pm On Feb 26, 2018
Renzel1:

Before going for any 'reasonable wifi" as you called it factor the following:

1. You can get the best out of Glo if you able to buy a WiFi that support Glo LTE band 28. Remember Glo is super fast and the least expensive amongst all network.

2. Ntel is fast but unless you are running a cafe or selling softwares or perhaps you are into yahoo. That amount they're charging monthly was my monthly salary once upon a time. So, reason am well.

3. Spectranet is same as Ntel, the only good side of Spectranet is that they don't usual fumble like ntel service each time. I might be wrong though.

4. Smile.. what is there to smile about. Rubbish network for my area. I need to stay outside and hold the damn device before it show 1bar. Just one bar.

For cheap, uninterrupted streaming football match or YouTube vid. Go for Glo..
Re: Pls I Need Advice by GRACEGLORY: 6:03pm On Feb 26, 2018
[quote author=aril post=65391054]

1. You can get the best out of Glo if you able to buy a WiFi that support Glo LTE band 28. Remember Glo is super fast and the least expensive amongst all network.

2. Ntel is fast but unless you are running a cafe or selling softwares or perhaps you are into yahoo. That amount they're charging monthly was my monthly salary once upon a time. So, reason am well.

3. Spectranet is same as Ntel, the only good side of Spectranet is that they don't usual fumble like ntel service each time. I might be wrong though.

4. Smile.. what is there to smile about. Rubbish network for my area. I need to stay outside and hold the damn device before it show 1bar. Just one bar.

/quote]

Buy the glo's and get it broken so you can use other networks. And have rest of mind.
Re: Pls I Need Advice by princemillla(m): 6:25pm On Feb 26, 2018
Buy spectranet jeje.....or buy ntel.
It's more stable than other ones.

Ntel never disappoint me for once
Re: Pls I Need Advice by Nobody: 8:13am On Mar 16, 2018
aril:

cool

(1) (Reply)

Infinix Note 4 3/32gb Variant For Sale !! / 64gb Iphone SE / Samsung S8 64gig SOLD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.