Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,283 members, 7,807,957 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:57 PM

Usain Bolt Has Signed For A Football Club And Will Reveal His New Team This Week - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Usain Bolt Has Signed For A Football Club And Will Reveal His New Team This Week (455 Views)

Ibrahim Salisu Iriyos Signed For N5,000 By Super Stars Club In Kano / Barcelona Unveil Antoine Griezmann From Atletico Madrid,reveal His Shirt No(pic / Usain Bolt's Feet Causes Commotion On Social Media (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Usain Bolt Has Signed For A Football Club And Will Reveal His New Team This Week by callydon(m): 11:20am On Feb 26, 2018
Usain Bolt has confirmed he has signed for a football club and will reveal the identity of his new employers later this week.

The Jamaican sprint legend retired from athletics following the World Championships in London last year after winning an incredible eight Olympic gold medals.

Bolt is a big Manchester United supporter and has previously expressed his desire to pull on the famous red shirt and run out at Old Trafford.

His sponsorship deal with Puma makes a move to Manchester unlikely and the 31-year-old is keeping fans waiting a little longer before telling all.

Bolt’s Twitter announcement post read: “I’ve signed for a football team! Find out which one this Tuesday at 8am GMT.”

Keen to make his mark in the game as a striker, Bolt was training with South African side Mamelodi Sundowns in January.

Plans were also in place for him to head to Borussia Dortmund, who interestingly do have a deal with Puma, next month for a trial.

Bolt added:
“One of my biggest dreams is to sign for Manchester United. If Dortmund say I’m good enough, I’ll crack on and train hard.

“I’ve spoken to Alex Ferguson and I told him he needs to put in a good word. He told me if I get fit and ready, he will see what he can do.”

Re: Usain Bolt Has Signed For A Football Club And Will Reveal His New Team This Week by callydon(m): 11:20am On Feb 26, 2018
SEE MORE HERE:

Usain Bolt has signed for a football club and will reveal his new team this week

http://www.fullgist.com.ng/2018/02/usain-bolt-has-signed-for-football-club.html
Re: Usain Bolt Has Signed For A Football Club And Will Reveal His New Team This Week by cybriz82(m): 3:45pm On Feb 26, 2018
Oya na But hope say you no run away with the ball ooo grin

(1) (Reply)

FIFA World Cup 2018 Russia Schedule / International Women's Day 2018: TOP 10 Nigerian Sports Women / Https://allafricanjamz.com/fans-compares-salah-messi/

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.