Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,707 members, 7,802,114 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:21 AM

BMW X5 Vs Mercedes-Benz ML - Which Would You Choose? - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / BMW X5 Vs Mercedes-Benz ML - Which Would You Choose? (76719 Views)

Poll: What's Your Preference?

BMW X5: 43% (52 votes)
Mercedes Benz ML: 32% (39 votes)
Audi Q7: 16% (20 votes)
Volkswagen Touareg: 6% (8 votes)
This poll has ended

Honda Accord 2005 Model V6 Vs Mercedes Benz C240 2003 Model / Toyota Camry 1997 2.2 Xle Vs Bmw E36(318i) Vs Mercedes C220 / Bmw760li Vs. Mercedes S63 The Beast Versus The Wild Cat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BMW X5 Vs Mercedes-Benz ML - Which Would You Choose? by Nobody: 10:29pm On Apr 26, 2010
platinumnk:

OH Wow! Congrats Bro!! I'm so happy for you two! kiss smiley smiley smiley

Aye! You'll get one. Don't forget to let us know when you're visiting Britain. smiley
Re: BMW X5 Vs Mercedes-Benz ML - Which Would You Choose? by Nobody: 10:34pm On Apr 26, 2010
FL Gators:

Congrats Sienna, I expect a Baby Ceremony Invitation wink

We'll see - all depends where you'll be. wink
Re: BMW X5 Vs Mercedes-Benz ML - Which Would You Choose? by Nobody: 10:38pm On Apr 26, 2010
Siena:

We'll see - all depends where you'll be. wink
Surely, you can bring the baby to Florida to come and play with aunty grin tongue
Re: BMW X5 Vs Mercedes-Benz ML - Which Would You Choose? by Nobody: 10:41pm On Apr 26, 2010
FL Gators:

Surely, you can bring the baby to Florida to come and play with aunty grin tongue

Lol. Not when brand new. Won't be travelling anywhere till sometime next year.
Re: BMW X5 Vs Mercedes-Benz ML - Which Would You Choose? by Nobody: 10:42pm On Apr 26, 2010
Well congrats again. If I ever decide to come to the summer bbq, I'll holla smiley wink
Re: BMW X5 Vs Mercedes-Benz ML - Which Would You Choose? by chic2pimp(m): 10:44pm On Apr 26, 2010
Siena:

With shipping costs, won't be worth it. I'll wait till prices are closer to what I wish to spend.

With brand new Siena almost due, other things take priority. wink
Congrats Brethren
Berra do us Warri Natives proud by giving Him/Her a Proper Deltan Name wink
Re: BMW X5 Vs Mercedes-Benz ML - Which Would You Choose? by Nobody: 10:56pm On Apr 26, 2010
FL Gators:

Well congrats again. If I ever decide to come to the summer bbq, I'll holla smiley wink

No worries, Toyin. smiley
Re: BMW X5 Vs Mercedes-Benz ML - Which Would You Choose? by Nobody: 10:57pm On Apr 26, 2010
chic2pimp:

Congrats Brethren
Berra do us Warri Natives proud by giving Him/Her a Proper Deltan Name wink

But of course! An Urhobo name's a must. cool
Re: BMW X5 Vs Mercedes-Benz ML - Which Would You Choose? by chic2pimp(m): 11:08pm On Apr 26, 2010
Siena:

But of course! An Urhobo name's a must. cool
Yes ooo. It's a must cool
Re: BMW X5 Vs Mercedes-Benz ML - Which Would You Choose? by xcolanto(m): 11:19pm On Apr 26, 2010
ohh gezezez! i would first destroy the ML angry angry then stroll happily into my X5 and drive away slowly, cool cool grin

Re: BMW X5 Vs Mercedes-Benz ML - Which Would You Choose? by Nobody: 11:37pm On Apr 26, 2010
^^^ LMAO! cheesy

So, it would seem the general concensus of opinion, is the BMW X5's a nicer car all round.
Re: BMW X5 Vs Mercedes-Benz ML - Which Would You Choose? by Nobody: 4:14pm On Apr 27, 2010
Do these exist in Nigeria as a manual? It's listed up to 2006 as manual or auto, but I can't find any!
Re: BMW X5 Vs Mercedes-Benz ML - Which Would You Choose? by xcolanto(m): 11:56pm On Apr 27, 2010
Siena:

Do these exist in Nigeria as a manual? It's listed up to 2006 as manual or auto, but I can't find any!

well i have not seen any of these babies as manuals in all my search in car shops. I am sure they could be seen in the M versions! wink
Re: BMW X5 Vs Mercedes-Benz ML - Which Would You Choose? by AloyEmeka5: 1:03am On Apr 28, 2010
The two SUV's are incomparable because they were designed for different gender demography. The Mercedes ML is feminine while the BMW is masculine. it's like Honda accord and Toyota Camry. While Honda designed the accord targeting younger and middle aged demography, Toyota targets senior citizens with their conservative Camry. That is why over 80% of Toyota Camry owners in the US are 60 years and above and there are vehicles that if you drive them in the US, a passerby will immidiately assume you are driving either your wife's or mothers car. But hey, everything goes in Naija. They don't have feminine, masculine, gays, senior citizen cars or whatsoever. As long as the vehicle is clean and vogue, they will go for it.
Re: BMW X5 Vs Mercedes-Benz ML - Which Would You Choose? by Outstrip(f): 1:08am On Apr 28, 2010
I see that Q7 and I want to turn down the lights, light a candle and wear sexy lingerie. arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrghhhhhhhhhhhh lol
Re: BMW X5 Vs Mercedes-Benz ML - Which Would You Choose? by 9jaCars: 1:30am On Apr 28, 2010
Mercedes benz should stick making cars - they are in the SUV market just for participation sake
Re: BMW X5 Vs Mercedes-Benz ML - Which Would You Choose? by Nobody: 1:46am On Apr 28, 2010
I don't like the way y'all have been dissing the ML.
I'd take an ML over a BM anyday.

I know you're talking of the old generation ML but i just had to post the pix of the 2010 ML.
Astonishing beauty and performance combined.

The Audi is hot but i prefer the '10 ML

Re: BMW X5 Vs Mercedes-Benz ML - Which Would You Choose? by LeMoor(m): 2:22am On Apr 28, 2010
Like Sienna said, it depends on the specs, The ML55 is a mean beast and is only bested by the BM X5M,
Re: BMW X5 Vs Mercedes-Benz ML - Which Would You Choose? by Gunnaz007: 2:28am On Apr 28, 2010
thank you blue div, as i was reading d thread from the first page, i was getting very angry at d diss over ml, even the poster was bias in terms of d pictures presented for d two suveez; the picture of the last bmw looked more recent than d merc angry angry angry

Anyways as for me, i digg ml and G-Series anyttime any day! Gun Medal and Black home beamer!!! kiss kiss kiss
Re: BMW X5 Vs Mercedes-Benz ML - Which Would You Choose? by utotomi50(m): 3:01am On Apr 28, 2010
I'd take the BMW
Re: BMW X5 Vs Mercedes-Benz ML - Which Would You Choose? by inspiredm(m): 3:24am On Apr 28, 2010
BlueDiva:

I don't like the way y'all have been dissing the ML.
I'd take an ML over a BM anyday.

I know you're talking of the old generation ML but i just had to post the pix of the 2010 ML.
Astonishing beauty and performance combined.

The Audi is hot but i prefer the '10 ML

Gunnaz007:

thank you blue div, as i was reading d thread from the first page, i was getting very angry at d diss over ml, even the poster was bias in terms of d pictures presented for d two suveez; the picture of the last bmw looked more recent than d merc angry angry angry

Anyways as for me, i digg ml and G-Series anyttime any day! Gun Medal and Black home beamer!!! kiss kiss kiss

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-195491.0.html

Re: BMW X5 Vs Mercedes-Benz ML - Which Would You Choose? by platinumnk(f): 4:26am On Apr 28, 2010
Outstrip:

I see that Q7 and I want to turn down the lights, light a candle and wear sexy lingerie. arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrghhhhhhhhhhhh lol
the Q7 will do that to ya cheesy
Re: BMW X5 Vs Mercedes-Benz ML - Which Would You Choose? by smithereen: 4:55am On Apr 28, 2010
Haba,
BMW wins hands down. And incase the contest is even close, it's mad senior brother X6 (the sportscar tank), will finish the job.
Re: BMW X5 Vs Mercedes-Benz ML - Which Would You Choose? by Fhemmmy: 5:04am On Apr 28, 2010
Give me a brand new ML that is yet to be made, i will sell it and use the money to buy a used BMW X5 or X6 if money go reach.
I think the ML is one overrated ugly and boring ride.
Re: BMW X5 Vs Mercedes-Benz ML - Which Would You Choose? by Nobody: 7:59am On Apr 28, 2010
Hmm. . .i'd trade two latest BM for one latest ML.
The new ML is one wicked ride.
Re: BMW X5 Vs Mercedes-Benz ML - Which Would You Choose? by popin5(m): 8:14am On Apr 28, 2010
ml 2010 is wow especially d GL but still check dis out - x6

Re: BMW X5 Vs Mercedes-Benz ML - Which Would You Choose? by xcolanto(m): 8:40am On Apr 28, 2010
popin5:

ml 2010 is wow especially d GL but still check dis out - x6
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed kiss kiss kiss kiss grin grin cheesy cheesy!! na man u be! wink
Re: BMW X5 Vs Mercedes-Benz ML - Which Would You Choose? by rasputinn(m): 8:42am On Apr 28, 2010
Go check discovery channel,BMW X5 is the safest SUV,It's got superd traction especially around bends amongst others
Re: BMW X5 Vs Mercedes-Benz ML - Which Would You Choose? by xcolanto(m): 8:47am On Apr 28, 2010
Tell em brov! i think the mod`s should set up a poll on this, so its speaks for its self in terms of the opinions of NLers. i mean right now the BMW is so taking the lead grin grin
Re: BMW X5 Vs Mercedes-Benz ML - Which Would You Choose? by TMemos: 9:27am On Apr 28, 2010
Hello, those of you in the house. Do you know of a good car supplier/seller in Lagos. I bought a brand new car from Dazz motors recently and there are issues with it.
Re: BMW X5 Vs Mercedes-Benz ML - Which Would You Choose? by Ultrame(m): 9:28am On Apr 28, 2010
BMW any day.
Re: BMW X5 Vs Mercedes-Benz ML - Which Would You Choose? by gentlegg(m): 9:33am On Apr 28, 2010
I think is an insult to X5 by comparing it to ML.  Even a blind man, just touching the two rides will fly into an X5.

Somebody mentioned 2010 ML, Please check out 2010 equivalent of X5 or the X6 and you will apologize to your keyboard. In fact I will choose an X2 (if there is) to anything ML.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Strange Car Spotted At Ikotun, Lagos Yesterday(pics) / $28m Rolls Royce Boat-Tail: World's Most Expensive Car (Photos) / Sex In The Car And Its Consequences

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.