Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,691 members, 7,802,017 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:56 AM

Overture, The Keyword Of Internet Marketing Best Selling Ideas Of All Time - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Overture, The Keyword Of Internet Marketing Best Selling Ideas Of All Time (370 Views)

Number Of Internet Users In Each State / Multimedia, Social Media Plus Search Engine Marketing(best Marketing For Busines / Google Shows Your Site’s Average Ranking Position For The Keyword You Search For (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Overture, The Keyword Of Internet Marketing Best Selling Ideas Of All Time by stevespack(m): 2:23pm On Feb 26, 2018
Don’t get me wrong, though. There is a lot of money to be made in Internet Marketing itself. The last time I checked Overture, the keyword “Internet Marketing” yields a stunning 313,805 searches a month! The number of people going online in pursuit of starting their Internet Businesses increases exponentially every year. On top of that, that could also mean there will be

more virtual versions of B2B(Business-to Business). Nothing wrong with that, though. After all, the chemical manufacturing company I was working in last time has customers who are mainly

companies themselves, some even well-known names. Does that make conventional businesses all about “teaching another person how to start a conventional business?” Likewise, some of my repeat customers are top marketers you have probably heard of. For example, I supply some top marketers with “raw contents”, namely Private Label products, for their businesses, just as the chemical company I

was working in supplies raw chemicals to other cleaning companies so that they can run their cleaning operations. While there is real money to be made in Internet Marketing, I caution you to use your wise judgment in trusting who you want learn from, because like anything else and in religion, there are always “false prophets”. Most people say, “Beware of the guru”. But I think that “false prophets” are dangerous all the time.

“False prophets” today are not necessarily con artists and scammers, but they can also come in the form of… believe it or not, one-week-old newbies!They would go on write a book on making 5-6 figures and later go to the public forums and ask questions such as, “How do I sell this eBook?” “How do I write my sales copy?” and “Why am I not making any sale?” Ironic but true.

Do you want this kind of person for a mentor – a one-week old, green newbie, who has no proven credibility whatsoever? http://needinfors..com.ng/2015/07/overture-keyword-of-internet-marketing.html

(1) (Reply)

Online Job Needed / We Are Masters In Websites Development, We Deliver The Best Website Worldwide / Digital Marketing:12 Facts You Need To Consider Before Getting Started

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.