Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,328 members, 7,780,838 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:52 PM

ABSU Student Commits Suicide Due To His Inability To Graduate (Photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / ABSU Student Commits Suicide Due To His Inability To Graduate (Photos) (35738 Views)

Our Abductors Vowed To Kill Us, Watch Cows Step On Our Intestines — ABSU Student / Wife Batters Husband Over Inability To Impregnate Her / Lady Who Set Herself On Fire Over Fiance’s Inability To Marry Her (Graphic Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

ABSU Student Commits Suicide Due To His Inability To Graduate (Photos) by Reportmusic(f): 6:08pm On Feb 26, 2018

An ABSU student identified as Willson Chukwudi has reportedly taken his own life.

According to online reports, Chukwudi took his own life due to his inability to graduate from school for over two years.

Some of his friends in school took to Facebook to mourn him. one njoku wrote;

”Today was a very bad day for me, I feel so empty and keep on asking myself while life is so unfair. I never imagined that I will hear such story today. Oh my God why? Hmmmm Willson Chukwudi why did you do this to us,you broke our heart and made us wonder why you will take away your own life, you didn’t remember all the sufferings of your parents and people who are hopeful because of your life, for whatever you went through is not worth taking your own Life. We your colleagues can’t stop crying over this bad incident, if we had seen this coming believe me we would have saved you from committing suicide today. Rest on brother with tears till we meet to part no more.

#everythingisvanity#

#sobering#

#heavyheartisayrestinpeace#

source
https://www.reportnaija.ng/2018/02/26/photos-young-man-commits-suicide-due-inability-graduate/

cc lalasticlala

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ABSU Student Commits Suicide Due To His Inability To Graduate (Photos) by Nobody: 6:52pm On Feb 26, 2018
cry cryVery sad

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ABSU Student Commits Suicide Due To His Inability To Graduate (Photos) by NwaAmaikpe: 6:52pm On Feb 26, 2018
shocked

I wonder how he will feel when he gets to hell and he's reminded that Wizkid, Olamide and Obafemi Martins did not graduate too?

121 Likes 6 Shares

Re: ABSU Student Commits Suicide Due To His Inability To Graduate (Photos) by sheyizy1: 6:52pm On Feb 26, 2018
Coward

2 Likes

Re: ABSU Student Commits Suicide Due To His Inability To Graduate (Photos) by NwaNimo1(m): 6:52pm On Feb 26, 2018
Is that what he wrote in his suicide note? His friends no be better people

1 Like

Re: ABSU Student Commits Suicide Due To His Inability To Graduate (Photos) by Nobody: 6:52pm On Feb 26, 2018
Good
Re: ABSU Student Commits Suicide Due To His Inability To Graduate (Photos) by AngelicBeing: 6:52pm On Feb 26, 2018
angry
Re: ABSU Student Commits Suicide Due To His Inability To Graduate (Photos) by karzyharsky(m): 6:53pm On Feb 26, 2018
buh wy
Re: ABSU Student Commits Suicide Due To His Inability To Graduate (Photos) by Nobody: 6:53pm On Feb 26, 2018
Double wahala.
And the devil smiled at last in his life.
No RIP for whosoever commits suicide!!
May God never let us face what is more than we can bare.

smh!!

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ABSU Student Commits Suicide Due To His Inability To Graduate (Photos) by busky101(m): 6:53pm On Feb 26, 2018
If it's true then he is an ode..... I mean why kill yourself because of academics, it should have been something better like taking your own life because your girlfriend.....rest in Valhalla

2 Likes

Re: ABSU Student Commits Suicide Due To His Inability To Graduate (Photos) by lekbel09(m): 6:53pm On Feb 26, 2018
BUHARI WHY DID YOU DO THIS?

2 Likes

Re: ABSU Student Commits Suicide Due To His Inability To Graduate (Photos) by To5man(m): 6:53pm On Feb 26, 2018
Re: ABSU Student Commits Suicide Due To His Inability To Graduate (Photos) by andrew444(m): 6:53pm On Feb 26, 2018
It's not worth it,how can you take your own life because you could not graduate,life is not all about that,there are so many opportunities,when there is life there is hope,you might end up graduating and no job for 10 years,you might still waste more time in school and finally round up and get a Job quickly,you can even still be a school drop out and have a better life....RIP

2 Likes

Re: ABSU Student Commits Suicide Due To His Inability To Graduate (Photos) by opera1(m): 6:54pm On Feb 26, 2018
Sad! But dat's Very bad. He can still make it in life.
Re: ABSU Student Commits Suicide Due To His Inability To Graduate (Photos) by vickydevoka(m): 6:54pm On Feb 26, 2018
Me way graduate since 2016 i neva see work self. Bro u Bleep up

2 Likes

Re: ABSU Student Commits Suicide Due To His Inability To Graduate (Photos) by chukwumar(m): 6:54pm On Feb 26, 2018
It's well oooooooo
Re: ABSU Student Commits Suicide Due To His Inability To Graduate (Photos) by emmabest2000(m): 6:54pm On Feb 26, 2018

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: ABSU Student Commits Suicide Due To His Inability To Graduate (Photos) by JuanDeDios: 6:54pm On Feb 26, 2018
I think Nigerian universities should start profiling students with multiple carryovers for professional psychological intervention.

15 Likes

Re: ABSU Student Commits Suicide Due To His Inability To Graduate (Photos) by wwwtortoise(m): 6:54pm On Feb 26, 2018
The race of life is not won by the chicken-hearted; rather by the dogged and brave.

#survival

3 Likes

Re: ABSU Student Commits Suicide Due To His Inability To Graduate (Photos) by Nobody: 6:55pm On Feb 26, 2018
I guess he was unable to pass to medical school.
Re: ABSU Student Commits Suicide Due To His Inability To Graduate (Photos) by jauntty: 6:55pm On Feb 26, 2018
Rip
Re: ABSU Student Commits Suicide Due To His Inability To Graduate (Photos) by Godsplan1: 6:55pm On Feb 26, 2018
BUHARI

BUHARI

BUHARI

BUHARI

1 Like

Re: ABSU Student Commits Suicide Due To His Inability To Graduate (Photos) by lytech1(m): 6:55pm On Feb 26, 2018
Folorunsho alakija was not a graduate.with grace, she was one of the richest in africa....
Who told you you cant make it without been a graduate..
Am sorry i cant waste my RIP for a coward like you.

1 Like

Re: ABSU Student Commits Suicide Due To His Inability To Graduate (Photos) by Papaaldrich: 6:55pm On Feb 26, 2018
Me i can't kill myself for anything,If you hear another man story u go know your current situation na play.

3 Likes

Re: ABSU Student Commits Suicide Due To His Inability To Graduate (Photos) by Odingo1: 6:55pm On Feb 26, 2018
Coward, he have not even face half of what some people pass through in life, he even look well fed. Must you be a graduate.

Bill gate self is not a graduate. Just unnecessarily put his parents and love ones into mourning. Nonsense
Re: ABSU Student Commits Suicide Due To His Inability To Graduate (Photos) by kelvin16(m): 6:55pm On Feb 26, 2018
soo sad

Education is over rated

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: ABSU Student Commits Suicide Due To His Inability To Graduate (Photos) by omoolorire(m): 6:56pm On Feb 26, 2018
Devil deceived the guy, hidden future Glory from him! What a loss. Anyway R.I.P
Re: ABSU Student Commits Suicide Due To His Inability To Graduate (Photos) by Nobody: 6:56pm On Feb 26, 2018
cry cry cry
What's all these again
Re: ABSU Student Commits Suicide Due To His Inability To Graduate (Photos) by dlondonbadboy: 6:57pm On Feb 26, 2018
The guyfucked up!

Sarrki that grauat3d over 10years ago, has he seen job?

8 Likes

Re: ABSU Student Commits Suicide Due To His Inability To Graduate (Photos) by Nobody: 6:57pm On Feb 26, 2018
Good education remains a pipe dream in Nigeria. Why commit suicide because you couldnt graduate from ABSU? Kai ABSU that has thousands of graduates roaming the street and looking for 20k contract job? Why didnt you hustleup and take your destiny in your own hands whether being a graduate or not? You fuckup no RIP for you!

2 Likes

Re: ABSU Student Commits Suicide Due To His Inability To Graduate (Photos) by CyberEBOLA(m): 6:57pm On Feb 26, 2018
I spent 5 years in school too, but didn't graduate due to issues.
Would have killed myself, but i realised that without being a graduate, i can still live a fulfilled life.

16 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fight Between 2 Sisters In Delta State Leaves One Blind In The Eye (Graphic Pic) / Lifeless Body Of A Man In His Own Pool Of Blood Seen On Abuja Major Road / Policemen And Civilian Killed By Gunmen In Kaduna (Viewers Discretion Advised)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.