Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,133 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:35 AM

Chinese Girl Rides Bicycle From Morocco To Lagos, Recounts Ordeals - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Chinese Girl Rides Bicycle From Morocco To Lagos, Recounts Ordeals (52102 Views)

Man Rides Bicycle From Morocco To Nigeria, Set To Visit Abuja. Photos / Man Rides Bicycle Taller Than A Bus On Lagos Road (pics) / Chinese Girl Rides Bicycle From Morocco To Lagos, Recounts Ordeals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chinese Girl Rides Bicycle From Morocco To Lagos, Recounts Ordeals by ijustdey: 6:12pm On Feb 26, 2018
A Chinese female cyclist, Huang Shuang , who rode from Morocco to Lagos , Nigeria , within five months , says she is convinced that anybody can achieve anything he or she determines to do .

Huang , also known as CICI , told the News Agency of Nigeria in Lagos on Monday that she was inspired to embark on “ cycling around the world ’’ after riding around her country .

The cyclist said that her experience in China motivated her to begin global cycling in America where she covered about 5 , 500 km in two months .

“ I am glad that I have also been able to ride from Morocco to Lagos , Nigeria . This is an indication that irrespective of our sex, we can achieve anything we set out to do .

“ The whole idea about my cycling started when , one day , I decided to embark on a cycling trip around my country, China .

“ After the trip around China , I was motivated to take my first cycling around the world to America , where I covered about 5 , 500 km in two months .

“ Now, I am in Lagos from Morocco , after I flew from America to France , where I cycled around Europe for four months , before taking a ferry from Spain to Morocco , ’’ she said .

Huang said that she always travels with money, noodles , tent , sleeping bag , clothes and bicycle repair accessories.

The cyclist, who left Morocco for Lagos on September 6 , 2017 , said her trip was fascinating though she experienced tiredness , robbery, accidents and had had to sleep under bridges and in gas stations.

Huang told NAN that she crossed the desert within six days and was well received by many African villages.
The cyclist said sometimes , she happily ate local meals made by the villagers .

“ I have happily sung and danced with children in different African villages and communities where I passed the nights or stopped to cook .

“ I have seen the most beautiful sunset , the most stunning mountain views , breath - taking lakes and virgin forests across Africa .

“ My trip has also exposed me to many African children still living in poverty , hunger , without education and basic amenities , ’’ she said .

The Chinese said she would be cycling to about 33 countries in the next three years, adding that she would continue her cycling from Lagos to Cameroon , Gabon , Congo , Angola , Namibia , South Africa , East Africa and some other countries .

Huang said her cycling was also informed by her desire to interact with children in African communities before inaugurating a free lunch for them in 2018 .

She said she hoped to raise some money for the benefit of about 2 , 000 children . (NAN )

http://punchng.com/chinese-girl-rides-bicycle-from-morocco-to-lagos-recounts-ordeals/

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chinese Girl Rides Bicycle From Morocco To Lagos, Recounts Ordeals by MhizAJ(f): 6:13pm On Feb 26, 2018
She tried oo

I can't embark on that kinda journey...I just can't take that risk
I don't like travelling though

16 Likes

Re: Chinese Girl Rides Bicycle From Morocco To Lagos, Recounts Ordeals by Aonkuuse(m): 6:14pm On Feb 26, 2018
who the ridding epp

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chinese Girl Rides Bicycle From Morocco To Lagos, Recounts Ordeals by heendrix(m): 6:15pm On Feb 26, 2018
okay
Re: Chinese Girl Rides Bicycle From Morocco To Lagos, Recounts Ordeals by ZombieBuster: 6:21pm On Feb 26, 2018
Fulani herdsmen says hello to her
As she rides through the middle belt

She can continue riding towards chibok or dapchi

Shekau has a message for her

70 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chinese Girl Rides Bicycle From Morocco To Lagos, Recounts Ordeals by buharitill2023: 6:25pm On Feb 26, 2018
Riding to see buhari

1 Like

Re: Chinese Girl Rides Bicycle From Morocco To Lagos, Recounts Ordeals by Cinkq: 6:25pm On Feb 26, 2018
lie lie girl.
You slept under bridges and filling stations and no one saw you?

7 Likes

Re: Chinese Girl Rides Bicycle From Morocco To Lagos, Recounts Ordeals by Optional09: 6:27pm On Feb 26, 2018
Ride on Kim Jon hun

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chinese Girl Rides Bicycle From Morocco To Lagos, Recounts Ordeals by chuksjuve(m): 6:30pm On Feb 26, 2018
A classic definition of a goal getter ..

Whatever you set your mind to to, other thing being equal you will definitely accomplish it...

Nice one!!

Contact us for your landscape and gardening service ....

5 Likes

Re: Chinese Girl Rides Bicycle From Morocco To Lagos, Recounts Ordeals by tuzeriouz: 6:40pm On Feb 26, 2018
Cinkq:
lie lie girl.
You slept under bridges and filling stations and no one saw you?

which one be ur own? Do u wrk as a concrete mixer or pump attendant?

83 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Chinese Girl Rides Bicycle From Morocco To Lagos, Recounts Ordeals by timwudz(m): 6:45pm On Feb 26, 2018
Her cup of nunu
Re: Chinese Girl Rides Bicycle From Morocco To Lagos, Recounts Ordeals by free2ryhme: 6:58pm On Feb 26, 2018

9 Likes

Re: Chinese Girl Rides Bicycle From Morocco To Lagos, Recounts Ordeals by AngelicBeing: 6:58pm On Feb 26, 2018
tongue

1 Like

Re: Chinese Girl Rides Bicycle From Morocco To Lagos, Recounts Ordeals by NwaNimo1(m): 6:59pm On Feb 26, 2018
Who deyy sponsor this timewasting?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chinese Girl Rides Bicycle From Morocco To Lagos, Recounts Ordeals by emmabest2000(m): 6:59pm On Feb 26, 2018
厉害
厉害
厉害

19 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Chinese Girl Rides Bicycle From Morocco To Lagos, Recounts Ordeals by mcemmy0z: 7:00pm On Feb 26, 2018
Make we fry beans?

5 Likes

Re: Chinese Girl Rides Bicycle From Morocco To Lagos, Recounts Ordeals by wwwtortoise(m): 7:00pm On Feb 26, 2018
She deserves a nice lap massage . wink

1 Like

Re: Chinese Girl Rides Bicycle From Morocco To Lagos, Recounts Ordeals by Nobody: 7:00pm On Feb 26, 2018
wink
Re: Chinese Girl Rides Bicycle From Morocco To Lagos, Recounts Ordeals by Fokuz(m): 7:00pm On Feb 26, 2018
Who she epp abeg sad sad sad how that one won make my account balance increase
Re: Chinese Girl Rides Bicycle From Morocco To Lagos, Recounts Ordeals by Fabulous7(m): 7:01pm On Feb 26, 2018
nairaland show some love your boy is +1 today

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chinese Girl Rides Bicycle From Morocco To Lagos, Recounts Ordeals by kuntash: 7:01pm On Feb 26, 2018
She is lucky she isn't a negro

1 Like

Re: Chinese Girl Rides Bicycle From Morocco To Lagos, Recounts Ordeals by busky101(m): 7:01pm On Feb 26, 2018
Make she swear say she no enter bus molue at some point in time

1 Like

Re: Chinese Girl Rides Bicycle From Morocco To Lagos, Recounts Ordeals by Jeezuzpick(m): 7:02pm On Feb 26, 2018
grin

tuzeriouz:

which one be ur own? Do u wrk as a concrete mixer or pump attendant?

1 Like

Re: Chinese Girl Rides Bicycle From Morocco To Lagos, Recounts Ordeals by Jeezuzpick(m): 7:02pm On Feb 26, 2018
Ajala pickin.

1 Like

Re: Chinese Girl Rides Bicycle From Morocco To Lagos, Recounts Ordeals by Nobody: 7:03pm On Feb 26, 2018
X
Re: Chinese Girl Rides Bicycle From Morocco To Lagos, Recounts Ordeals by Eastatlantaniqqa(m): 7:03pm On Feb 26, 2018
J
Re: Chinese Girl Rides Bicycle From Morocco To Lagos, Recounts Ordeals by soberdrunk(m): 7:03pm On Feb 26, 2018
"Owerri to Calvary........"

3 Likes

Re: Chinese Girl Rides Bicycle From Morocco To Lagos, Recounts Ordeals by softprick: 7:04pm On Feb 26, 2018
I only came here to see her sa’li
Re: Chinese Girl Rides Bicycle From Morocco To Lagos, Recounts Ordeals by montumonami(m): 7:04pm On Feb 26, 2018
Id ad!
Re: Chinese Girl Rides Bicycle From Morocco To Lagos, Recounts Ordeals by biggerboyc(m): 7:05pm On Feb 26, 2018
Can I ride my way out of Nigeria to UK. I'll simple tell them my bike have finally spoil so I won't be leaving anytime soon

5 Likes

Re: Chinese Girl Rides Bicycle From Morocco To Lagos, Recounts Ordeals by Andrewgame42: 7:05pm On Feb 26, 2018
Lie lie

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Molade Street Ajegunle, Now A Small London -residents / Photos Of Mile 2, Apapa Expressway / Man Who Survived This Terrible Accident Thanks God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.