Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,473 members, 7,808,702 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:41 PM

My Affair With JANE DOE. - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / My Affair With JANE DOE. (878 Views)

HIDDEN DARKNESS By Jon Doe / Giving Birth To A Story By Jon Doe / BISI - The Other Woman (SHORT) By Jon Doe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Affair With JANE DOE. by Akalia(m): 6:26pm On Feb 26, 2018
Hello there!

My name remains the same as my moniker on this forum and this is my little story.

Disclaimer: Whether you choose to believe this story to be a fiction work or a real life experience in the end of your reading, is entirely up to you.

So last year December I attended the famous calabar carnival all in the bid to catch the so much talked about thrills associated with the carnival and of course engage in some sordid frivolity.
Well I booked a hotel a month earlier as virtually all the hotels in proximity to the carnival rendezvous usually get booked earlier, even before the carnival kicks off proper. I had planned to attend the carnival with my boo and the both of us had set our minds to it- pulling resources together and covering other necessary logistics that will aid our trip. Sadly, my boo left for a business trip abroad, a month to the carnival; meaning I will be attending the carnival alone. Albeit i wanted to cancel the trip despite haven paid for hotel reservation and putting other logistics in place but my boo suggested I make the trip since it was going to be my first and she knew how intriguing and exciting the experience would be like for me, "it's ok by me", she quipped.

My boo travelled out of the country and a week later I arrived calabar and checked in.
Eventually the D-day came; the carnival kicked off at full swing and it was colourful and flamboyant. It was an aesthetic exhibition of art and entertainment . A captivating cynosure to both local and foreign tourists respectively . I enjoyed every scene that played out through out the carnival, they were all memorable ones.
But besides the amazingly unfolding events at the carnival, something else caught my attention and I couldn't help but thrust myself to it; there was this flawless looking damsel that my eyes fell upon on the day 2 of the carnival- she had this cut throat sexy figure (the kind super models like Kim kardashian, amber rose e.t.c do have). Her complexion was ebony. She looked every inch a bright super model except for her seemingly cheap outfit, her modest natural weaved hair and the fancy looking but fake Louis vuitton flip flop footwear she wore ; those definitely gave her out- she wasn't no super model nor a classy onlooker neither. Needless to say, I am the kind of guy that enjoys getting laid casually- and my interest lies in grown sexy women and i would stop at nothing to get down with one when I see one. You must be thinking by now that I am a sick womaniser.... Yea, well you may be right.
Well in the next few days I would be scheming to acquaint myself with this 'Jane doe' and of course gratify my lustful motive towards her.

To be continued.

Part 2
Everyday at the carnival once I arrived my eyes would roam wild and free in search of 'Jane doe' (her name wasn't known to me yet). I had taken notice of the fact that this admirable damsel that I feel sexually attracted to, sometimes did stole glances at me as though my face has gotten too familiar to her because occasional I would catch her staring at me and in a flash she would disengage those charming eyes of hers once mine gets a glimpse- oh maybe it was just me being delusional.
The crowd at the carnival was innumerable like a battalion of soldier ants hunting on a single file , this somehow made it difficult for me to keep up with her pinpoint location and pace at all times. All I wished for was to get a moment to say 'hi' at least and probably take it from there. 

I popped open a bottle of cold star radlar and immediately i started downing the content of the bottle, the evening was hot and my Calvin klein polo was obviously drenched in my body sweat. As I paid the vendor and asked him to keep the balance, I turned around to refocus my sight on the ongoing events ; I beheld what seemed like a familiar figure approaching the mobile drink store where I have just bought my drink and still standing close to. I adjusted my eyes to make sense of the figure approaching and it turned out to be.... well you know who it was! JANE DOE.

To be continued....

Part 3
"You get bottle water?" ; "Cold one o? " ( Jane doe asked the vendor). I stood still like a deer in headlights when I heard her utter those words  - omg! her voice was as calm and pleasant to my ears as a wave of spring water washing through the stones. 
I hadn't imagined that such a flawless looking damsel would be able to communicate in our local version of English - broken/pigeon English. I thought she would have probably spoken in fluent, Queens English. 
This is the moment to seize I thought to myself, I must speak to this girl before she leaves my sight today. My heart started to race; the anxiety of not knowing how she may respond to my friendly gesture (negative or positive), really got me fidgeting like a stuck up kid. But as a smooth operator that I am, I shrugged off the timid emotion and gained my composure.
She was handed a cold bottle water and just as she was about to take her leave i dropped the word, 'hi'.
She abruptly stopped like a fast moving car brought to a sudden stop by an impulsive driver. She turned to me and retorted 'hi'.
Her eyes were focused on my like those of a bald Eagle diving downwards to a pinpoint target, scheming to make the kill. For the first time I came face to face with a damsel that I passionately lust after. Damn! Her eyes bore the hallmark of boldness and inquisitiveness, similar to a cat's. Her face was as round as an owl's. 
So how is the experience like for you at the carnival? I asked. "Uhm, well cool" she responded. My name is dickson and yours? "Well dickson nice to meet but I don't usually give out my name on first encounters, i'm sorry", she said.
It's OK, I understand, I said with an obvious look of disappointment on my face. "Are you feeling bad because I didn't tell you my na...?" I didn't let her finish her utterance, I cut in with the no! no! no! It's OK response, as if I wasn't feeling bad deep down already. 
Well I couldn't help but take notice of your radiance here at carnival. "Really?" she asked?
Oh yes, I responded. I continued... you are such a beauty dear. "Thank you for the compliments ", she said. "Well dickson I have to get back into the mix and enjoy the unfolding events. Perhaps if time permits us, we will meet again and I may of course tell you my name" she said. alright miss, hope you don't mind meeting up here with me tomorrow, same time?  I said ; she looked at her watch and responded "7:15pm? ". Yes, I responded. "7:15pm, it is" she said. Cool, I said.
"Bye for now dickson, nice talking to you ". Same here, I said.
As she gently took her gaze off my face and walked away in a catwalk manner, I fixed my eyes on her rear - damn! She got it; her big ass booty which was well outlined in her tight jeans gave me a hard-on.
That night I got back to my hotel room, went into the shower and masturbated while fantasising making out with her, doggy style.

To be continued...

The next day I was few minutes behind the set time I fixed with Jane doe to meet up at the spot.
With a fast pace I hurriedly headed straight to the spot, on arriving the spot I could see her well carved figure already standing in an obvious anticipation of my arrival- dressed up in a bum short that revealed her thick fat ass and a tight polo that made her boobs' shape very conspicuous. She was also putting on a Nike sports hat, while licking on some lollipop.
Hello! I said.
Hello Dickson, you are late (she giggled).
Well, I am sorry. I had to pay a visit to a friend around here before.....
It's OK, I understand (she interrupted).
So how long have you being here waiting on me? (I giggled)
Well, say like 5 minutes ago. She responded. (meanwhile I arrived the spot 10 minutes later than the fixed time.. meaning she also arrived 5 minutes later but earlier than I did).

Well, it seems we both got here late, just that I was more late than you, I said in chuckles.
Lol (we both laughed in an
unplanned unison).
You want something to drink? I asked.
Oh yea, something icy will do, she quipped.
Icy huh! Let's go grab some cold bottles of smirnoff ice. Will that be OK by you? I asked.
Yea, sure. She responded.

Hey vendor, two bottles of smiffnoff ice!
How much? I said.
1,200 sir. The vendor replied.
Jane doe turned her face the other to catch a glimpse of the unfolding display by a group of dancers at the carnival, while I brought out money to pay the vendor. I stole that moment to refocus my eyes on her with a burning lust from her head to toe; I spent more time starring at her protruding big firm breasts, held in place by her polo that I started getting a hard on but I took control of my emotion impulsively.

Here are the drinks sir, the vendor said.
I grabbed the drinks and handed him the sum of 2000 naira.
(Jane doe's attention was still lost in the exhibition) Hey sweety have yours, I said.
Oh, thanks dear. She said(she said quickly refocused her attention on me as though she suddenly tapped my someone)

We were about leaving the vendors spot when I heard him draw my attention back.
Hello sir, your change. The vendor said politely.
How much? I said.
800 naira, the vendor said.
You can keep the change, I said. (I did that to impress Jane doe, so that she will see me as a big boy) .
Thank you sir! Come again! The vendor loudly exclaimed as though he was tipped a 100 dollar bill.
So you are too big for 800 naira huh? Jane doe asked with some serious undertone.
Come on babes, it's nothing. I said with some arrogant swag.
Hmmm! Big boy. She said, looking impressed.

There was a suya spot just adjacent to the place we both some drinks. So we got there too and bought suya worth 2,500. I gave the aboki that sells the suya 3000 naira and also asked him to keep the change just as I did for the drink vendor. This time around Jane doe was obviously impressed - it was obvious she had fallen for my gimmick to make her fall for me as quickly as I had wished. Things were just looking smooth for me.

We sat in a bush bar that overlooks the unfolding events at the carnival; right there we enjoyed our suya and drinks. He had a long discussion mainly bothering on how well organised the carnival that year was. Jane doe entertained me with juicy gists about the carnival since its inception, she has never missed all the previous editions of the carnival since inception; obviously because of the fact she is from cross river state and resides right there in calabar. Jane doe was fun to be with, no boring moment with her; but all this time we were discussing my mind was on one major thing; and that is how I could possibly take her with me back to my hotel room and bed her...

To be continued.

1 Like

Re: My Affair With JANE DOE. by hidhrhis(m): 8:50pm On Feb 27, 2018
Jane doe of blindspot or which one
Re: My Affair With JANE DOE. by Akalia(m): 9:41pm On Feb 27, 2018
hidhrhis:
Jane doe of blindspot or which one
the Jane does are unconnected, my dear reader. I appreciate your follow up on my story.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Unbound Hearts: (A Must Read Short Story) / More Like Naijatraffic.com? / Hey!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.