Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:02 AM

Why Nigerian Men Hardly Forgive A Cheating Woman - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Nigerian Men Hardly Forgive A Cheating Woman (47376 Views)

7 Reasons Why Nigerian Marriages Are Crashing In The UK / What Are Those Things You Can Never Forgive A Husband For / "Deny Your Husband Sex" - Leaked Chats Of A Cheating Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Nigerian Men Hardly Forgive A Cheating Woman by AntiWailer: 11:50pm On Feb 28, 2018
It is tricky
Re: Why Nigerian Men Hardly Forgive A Cheating Woman by Ayomide002: 11:50pm On Feb 28, 2018
kamsibabylove:
i dont think it works on some men coz i cheated on my bf 3 times and he forgave me now we have a daughter and wil be getting married in oct.
believe me....that will bevthe end of the relationship
Re: Why Nigerian Men Hardly Forgive A Cheating Woman by Nobody: 11:50pm On Feb 28, 2018
TUBLEZ:
Sorry to ask this.. But y did u cheat even when u hv a nice guy as bf?

most times nice guys are boring, i wanted a more confident person. i tried breaking up with him but he refused i cheated on him and when he suspected my movements and asked me, i consented to cheating on him thrice . dude left. hours later, i got a call from his friends telling me he's been drinking i had to go take him home.
in d morning, i told him i'm breaking up with him coz he deserved a nice girl he refused instead made me promise never to cheat on him. and a year later i gave birth to our child.

5 Likes

Re: Why Nigerian Men Hardly Forgive A Cheating Woman by Jobabori(m): 11:51pm On Feb 28, 2018
kamsibabylove:
i dont think it works on some men coz i cheated on my bf 3 times and he forgave me now we have a daughter and wil be getting married in oct.
You were in the habit of cheating on your bf but he discovered only 3 times out of the numerous times you cheated on him. Surely you will continue your waywardness after marriage. Probably you are the one financing the relationship as someone suggested. I pity your mumu bf.

7 Likes

Re: Why Nigerian Men Hardly Forgive A Cheating Woman by uuzba(m): 11:52pm On Feb 28, 2018
kamsibabylove:

... Will Be....

Aunty Cheat-cheat, marry first. Biko
Re: Why Nigerian Men Hardly Forgive A Cheating Woman by baffylander(m): 11:52pm On Feb 28, 2018
I would have typed this 'To my mind, a woman who cheats, has exposed her husband's secrets and is same with a woman who is physically abused a la cosa nostra' but who be I to judge'?....I do not know what I would do but I am definitely sure we wouldn't remain married...
Re: Why Nigerian Men Hardly Forgive A Cheating Woman by oloriadejoke(f): 11:54pm On Feb 28, 2018
kamsibabylove:
...3times....menhhhh your man has a very unique love for u,pls hold him tightly men like that are not common, my husband once told me the only sin he can never forgive me is adultery and fornication

10 Likes

Re: Why Nigerian Men Hardly Forgive A Cheating Woman by eherbal(m): 11:54pm On Feb 28, 2018
kamsibabylove:

i've never caught him, as a matter of fact i am his first
you actually caught him. a big mugu grin

3 Likes

Re: Why Nigerian Men Hardly Forgive A Cheating Woman by jonadaft: 11:54pm On Feb 28, 2018
kamsibabylove:

KEEP DECEIVING YOURSELF. A MAN DOES NOT HAVE A FIRST... YOU WONT UNDERSTAND.
ON YOUR CASE, MARK MY WORDS, YOU WILL REGRET YOUR ACTIONS AND CRY BECAUSE HE'LL BECOME A SERIAL CHEAT AFTER MARRIAGE. I'M SURE YOU HAVE SLEPT WITH MARRIED MEN TOO

2 Likes

Re: Why Nigerian Men Hardly Forgive A Cheating Woman by Nobody: 11:56pm On Feb 28, 2018
Jonathan:

KEEP DECEIVING YOURSELF. A MAN DOES NOT HAVE A FIRST... YOU WONT UNDERSTAND.
ON YOUR CASE, MARK MY WORDS, YOU WILL REGRET YOUR ACTIONS AND CRY BECAUSE HE'LL BECOME A SERIAL CHEAT AFTER MARRIAGE. I'M SURE YOU HAVE SLEPT WITH MARRIED MEN TOO

not too fast dear, dont judge me

3 Likes

Re: Why Nigerian Men Hardly Forgive A Cheating Woman by goldedprince: 11:59pm On Feb 28, 2018
kamsibabylove:
Your bf is definition of stupid. Why turn a hoe to a house wife. Idiots like you should just be raped buy dogs

1 Like

Re: Why Nigerian Men Hardly Forgive A Cheating Woman by ballerin(m): 12:01am On Mar 01, 2018
girl4rmspace:

So what do u suggest the wife do to her cheating husband?
Do they cheat in space

1 Like

Re: Why Nigerian Men Hardly Forgive A Cheating Woman by Nobody: 12:01am On Mar 01, 2018
goldedprince:

Your bf is definition of stupid. Why turn a hoe to a house wife. Idiots like you should just be raped buy dogs

lolzz

3 Likes

Re: Why Nigerian Men Hardly Forgive A Cheating Woman by goldedprince: 12:01am On Mar 01, 2018
kamsibabylove:

I feel like luring you to my house and forcing you to Bleep my dog now

1 Like

Re: Why Nigerian Men Hardly Forgive A Cheating Woman by Nobody: 12:02am On Mar 01, 2018
goldedprince:
I feel like luring you to my house and forcing you to Bleep my dog now
okay

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Nigerian Men Hardly Forgive A Cheating Woman by jonadaft: 12:05am On Mar 01, 2018
kamsibabylove:

not too fast dear, dont judge me
I WILL JUDGE YOU.
AS LONG AS YOU WERE NOT FORCED OR RAPED,
YOU ARE A WICKED, SELFISH AND GREEDY PERSON.

YOU DISHED WHAT YOU CANT EAT.

WOULD YOU FORGIVE HIM IF HE HAD SEX WITH 3 OF YOUR FRIENDS?

KARMA.....

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Nigerian Men Hardly Forgive A Cheating Woman by wickedworld: 12:09am On Mar 01, 2018
If not that men are selfish do u know how women feel when a cheating husband makes love to them?

Yes she might forgive but difficult to forget. It so irritating knowing well that same dick will go dick another pussy and the real feelings during sex drop.

So ur number3 affect both.

As for number 5 as if lot of men out there are capable. Most women this days supported their man with bride price list and co

Cheating hurt.

2 Likes

Re: Why Nigerian Men Hardly Forgive A Cheating Woman by Snippes567(m): 12:11am On Mar 01, 2018
undecided undecided Ur boyfriend is from another planet
kamsibabylove:

1 Like

Re: Why Nigerian Men Hardly Forgive A Cheating Woman by delvinho: 12:12am On Mar 01, 2018
kamsibabylove:

Why did you cheat on him? To the extent of even spreading your legs for 3 other guys while dating him... Na wa Sha are you a nymphomaniac or perhaps you are a cheerful giver? Make I come collect my share... This one that you could cheat 3 times ehn... You will still cheat even if he marries you... It's as sure as the word "SURE"

1 Like

Re: Why Nigerian Men Hardly Forgive A Cheating Woman by Gbless86: 12:13am On Mar 01, 2018
kamsibabylove:

u dont have to insult my man just bcoz he forgave me
wait a minute ur toto nor let u keep for one place...

3 Likes

Re: Why Nigerian Men Hardly Forgive A Cheating Woman by bionixs: 12:18am On Mar 01, 2018
kamsibabylove:
when or if he marries you in October, let us know

2 Likes

Re: Why Nigerian Men Hardly Forgive A Cheating Woman by Adeboyefa(f): 12:19am On Mar 01, 2018
The Number 1 reason why men hardly forgive cheating women is the uncertainty of paternity.

A woman is always able to differentiate her child from her stepchild, even if she doesn't know who the father is. Therefore, it is easier for her to forgive infidelity. But a man will be like, "Which of the children are mine? "

10 Likes

Re: Why Nigerian Men Hardly Forgive A Cheating Woman by afbstrategies: 12:22am On Mar 01, 2018
kamsibabylove:

God bless his heart cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why Nigerian Men Hardly Forgive A Cheating Woman by kacglobal: 12:34am On Mar 01, 2018
MetroBaba1:

Kamsibabylove, Biko Answer This Question Below

Is it just me or she totally avoided that question like her life depends on it. Like it's a plague of some sort.

Chai. The daughter is definitely not he's. Ladies of these days are just useless.

3 Likes

Re: Why Nigerian Men Hardly Forgive A Cheating Woman by killsmith(f): 12:36am On Mar 01, 2018
TUBLEZ:
Sorry to ask this.. But y did u cheat even when u hv a nice guy as bf?
because she's a hoe....

That's what hoes do.....

Hoes do not feel any form of loyalty, affection and devotion....

4 Likes

Re: Why Nigerian Men Hardly Forgive A Cheating Woman by Nobody: 12:37am On Mar 01, 2018
lefulefu:

na wussy the boyfriend go prolly be.u know all those weak submissive men wey women dey order about

The man is probably not a wuss, The woman has done something to him, and i don't mean physical.
It may sound stupid - and i never thought i'd be the one saying it - but some women go extreme to trap their man, never thought I'd meet one myself.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Nigerian Men Hardly Forgive A Cheating Woman by centboy123456(m): 12:41am On Mar 01, 2018
marvin906:
well the fear of her still going outside to screw another dick..
some girl's are quit pathetic..
buh me forgiven her isnt my problem..
buh if you go outside again..
then no prb I will still forgive you.. buh she might still believe she's still in a relationship buh in the back of my head she's just a sex tool to me

lol bad guy in fact most of my gf are just f)v)ck mate noting more

2 Likes

Re: Why Nigerian Men Hardly Forgive A Cheating Woman by centboy123456(m): 12:49am On Mar 01, 2018
yeyerolling:
Anywoman who forgives a cheatin man is a fool

just see who is talking u see men will always be the heard no matter how u see it and note it normal for me to cheat u know sometimes we do it for fun and men that cheat alway know and rpect there wife but woman once u cheat u stares acting different in fact woman worst I swear

3 Likes

Re: Why Nigerian Men Hardly Forgive A Cheating Woman by Pharaoh001(f): 12:49am On Mar 01, 2018
The OP is talking nonsense undecided
Re: Why Nigerian Men Hardly Forgive A Cheating Woman by NovusHomo(m): 12:53am On Mar 01, 2018
efesodje:

lipsrsealed undecided

Your boyfriend is unique then

Or just plain MUMU. This calls for DNA testing.
Re: Why Nigerian Men Hardly Forgive A Cheating Woman by Nobody: 12:54am On Mar 01, 2018
efesodje:

lipsrsealed undecided

Your boyfriend is unique then
Unique or poor and suffering from inferiority complex.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

One Week To My Wedding, I'm Lost / Okada Man's Wife Gives Birth To Triplets In Delta After Welcoming Twins. Photo / Namibian Man Creates Baby Saver Box For Unplanned Pregnancy And Unwanted Babies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.