Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,790 members, 7,802,471 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:02 PM

Why Nigerian Men Hardly Forgive A Cheating Woman - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Nigerian Men Hardly Forgive A Cheating Woman (47338 Views)

7 Reasons Why Nigerian Marriages Are Crashing In The UK / What Are Those Things You Can Never Forgive A Husband For / "Deny Your Husband Sex" - Leaked Chats Of A Cheating Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Nigerian Men Hardly Forgive A Cheating Woman by kenodrill: 5:55am On Mar 01, 2018
kamsibabylove:
i dont think it works on some men coz i cheated on my bf 3 times and he forgave me now we have a daughter and wil be getting married in oct.

The post relates to a substantive husband and not a potential one.from ur comment....u can try cheating on him now he's ur husband n see how it plays out....

1 Like

Re: Why Nigerian Men Hardly Forgive A Cheating Woman by Fxwarrior: 6:00am On Mar 01, 2018
kamsibabylove:
i dont think it works on some men coz i cheated on my bf 3 times and he forgave me now we have a daughter and wil be getting married in oct.

That now gives you bragging rights abi? Besides who is the father of baby?

3 Likes

Re: Why Nigerian Men Hardly Forgive A Cheating Woman by teflonjake(m): 6:03am On Mar 01, 2018
lefulefu:

hmmmmmmmm
hope na im biological dauther o?
make u no go give am another man pickin cheesy

A lot of men have been training other people's children since 20 BC

2 Likes

Re: Why Nigerian Men Hardly Forgive A Cheating Woman by tooth4tooth: 6:04am On Mar 01, 2018
kamsibabylove:
My dear,a man can forgive a cheating girlfriend but don't go try cheating as a wife cos that it is a different ball game. Am a man so the feeling is the same as the op has mentioned.

5 Likes

Re: Why Nigerian Men Hardly Forgive A Cheating Woman by AGManuel: 6:06am On Mar 01, 2018
I can't even call mine cheating coz we had serious problems then nd we eventually broke up, but the fact dat she slept with a nigga wen I was still in d picture, I can never forgive her nd we can never be together anymore, she bruised my ego nd shatterd my spirit.

8 Likes

Re: Why Nigerian Men Hardly Forgive A Cheating Woman by midolian(m): 6:09am On Mar 01, 2018
efesodje:

lipsrsealed undecided

Your boyfriend is unique then
A fool he is, "uniquely".
Re: Why Nigerian Men Hardly Forgive A Cheating Woman by revolt(m): 6:16am On Mar 01, 2018
Cos nothing worse than training another mans child, without ur knowledge . its the worst crime against NY man. Deserving death sef. So really its nt bout the act...its the consequences thts destructively risky.

1 Like

Re: Why Nigerian Men Hardly Forgive A Cheating Woman by KingAfo(m): 6:17am On Mar 01, 2018
kamsibabylove:

i've never caught him, as a matter of fact i am his first
wait till after marriage...if he cheats and you catch him. He will remind you of your own. He's not a fool. You know nothing about we MEN!!!

3 Likes

Re: Why Nigerian Men Hardly Forgive A Cheating Woman by seunakin231(m): 6:21am On Mar 01, 2018
You would eventually still cheat on him over and over again, once a cheat, forever a cheat...
Re: Why Nigerian Men Hardly Forgive A Cheating Woman by Flexymp3: 6:21am On Mar 01, 2018
Re: Why Nigerian Men Hardly Forgive A Cheating Woman by Nobody: 6:21am On Mar 01, 2018
Dudeweedlmao:

The man is probably not a wuss, The woman has done something to him, and i don't mean physical.
It may sound stupid - and i never thought i'd be the one saying it - but some women go extreme to trap their man, never thought I'd meet one myself.
trap their men u say? cheesy .. With wat? Is it with great sex in za oza room? or with decimal 10:10?(love portion) . I get what u Mean. When such men get entrapped they get manipulated at will by such women. One thing for certain in such relationships the ladies cheat at will when they like and when they feel like and the men are always ready to forgive but then it gradually eats up the man and as the years rolls by it overwelms him.this is why in most cases men with cheating wives hardly survive. They tend to die early in the marriage from high blood pressure,stroke and other heart related diseases.

1 Like

Re: Why Nigerian Men Hardly Forgive A Cheating Woman by Nobody: 6:23am On Mar 01, 2018
seunakin231:
You would eventually still cheat on him over and over again, once a cheat, forever a cheat...
gbam!
Re: Why Nigerian Men Hardly Forgive A Cheating Woman by Abogwara: 6:30am On Mar 01, 2018
kamsibabylove:

That forgiveness will never last. Maybe he isn't rich yet or have resources to throw around but when a typical man does he'll clap back.

5 Likes

Re: Why Nigerian Men Hardly Forgive A Cheating Woman by Nobody: 6:30am On Mar 01, 2018
teflonjake:

A lot of men have been training other people's training since 20 BC
yea men with wives who fuk up and down it is such men that end up training other men's children. Mind you if u notice a married woman who cheats with reckless abandon then it could be probably that the husband is impotent. There have been instances of men who are impotent codedly giving their wives the go ahead to sleep with other men so that they can bring in children into the family.

2 Likes

Re: Why Nigerian Men Hardly Forgive A Cheating Woman by Tomoyayi(m): 6:38am On Mar 01, 2018
kamsibabylove:

i've never caught him, as a matter of fact i am his first

Be deceiving yasef
Re: Why Nigerian Men Hardly Forgive A Cheating Woman by akbahbah(m): 6:39am On Mar 01, 2018
kamsibabylove:

Ladies don't appreciate such guys. You have done it again thereafter just that you are more on top of the game now and that is why he never caught you again.

3 Likes

Re: Why Nigerian Men Hardly Forgive A Cheating Woman by Abogwara: 6:41am On Mar 01, 2018
lefulefu:
yea men with wives who fuk up and down it is such men that end up training other men's children. Mind you if u notice a married woman who cheats with reckless abandon then it could be probably that the husband is impotent. There have been instances of men who are impotent codedly giving their wives the go ahead to sleep with other men so that they can bring in children into the family.

Those children are legally and traditionally his except he rejects them.
Re: Why Nigerian Men Hardly Forgive A Cheating Woman by Nobody: 6:45am On Mar 01, 2018
But they expect women to forgive their cheating ass.
What is good for the goose is also good for the gander.

1 Like

Re: Why Nigerian Men Hardly Forgive A Cheating Woman by irumanle(m): 6:49am On Mar 01, 2018
marvin906:
well the fear of her still going outside to screw another dick..
some girl's are quit pathetic..
buh me forgiven her isnt my problem..
buh if you go outside again..
then no prb I will still forgive you.. buh she might still believe she's still in a relationship buh in the back of my head she's just a sex tool to me
That's the rule of the game bro.
Re: Why Nigerian Men Hardly Forgive A Cheating Woman by Uniqueteco(m): 6:57am On Mar 01, 2018
When it comes to sex and infidelity, there is no gender equity. ALL HAIL THE MAN IN IT, but for the woman, ALL SHAME THEE like oloshooooo
Re: Why Nigerian Men Hardly Forgive A Cheating Woman by autonomous22: 7:00am On Mar 01, 2018
bobokeshington:

your bf is a slowpoke
Exactly!!

1 Like

Re: Why Nigerian Men Hardly Forgive A Cheating Woman by Uniqueteco(m): 7:06am On Mar 01, 2018
kamsibabylove:
3 times you say? Jeeesuu! Fear God na. Madam cheetah watch your back o, s3x tool mode activated.

1 Like

Re: Why Nigerian Men Hardly Forgive A Cheating Woman by duduade: 7:20am On Mar 01, 2018
DavidEsq:

Wat makes u think he was forgiving? Heck no! The babe knew that he wld show her pepper wen they are married, especially after she don "expire" for eye. Who wldnt want a forgiving partner, BTW?

Exactly what she said...the reason she gave and walked out three months to their introduction
Re: Why Nigerian Men Hardly Forgive A Cheating Woman by shineeye1: 7:22am On Mar 01, 2018
Chikita66:
But they expect women to forgive their cheating ass.

What is good for the goose is also good for the gander.

Another woeful display of ignorance. Never you enter into marriage with any girl of this mind set.
Madam goose and gander, why don't you go ahead and woo a man, propose marriage to him and go and settle his groom price?

1 Like

Re: Why Nigerian Men Hardly Forgive A Cheating Woman by tosyne2much(m): 7:22am On Mar 01, 2018
lefulefu:

na wussy the boyfriend go prolly be.u know all those weak submissive men wey women dey order about grin grin . e get one man for my hometown back then rumoured to be impotent the man will be playing draft in his neighbour"s frontyard while other men dey troop in for im house to kpansh im wife .dem say na d man dey arrange am to satisfy the wife cos the wife na strong nympho.he"s late now sha.some amebos alledge na prolly wetin im dey do na im kill am cos d tin na abomination.
I don die cheesy cheesy cheesy Is this for real? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why Nigerian Men Hardly Forgive A Cheating Woman by tosyne2much(m): 7:29am On Mar 01, 2018
Some ladies will even tell you that embracing a cheating woman is a sign of maturity

2 Likes

Re: Why Nigerian Men Hardly Forgive A Cheating Woman by lyricalz: 7:30am On Mar 01, 2018
kamsibabylove:

madam I can forgive a gf, but not a wife, almost all men can do that. cheat on ur bf again after u most have gotten married and let's are if he won't throw ur 4kin ass out.
Re: Why Nigerian Men Hardly Forgive A Cheating Woman by Nobody: 7:42am On Mar 01, 2018
shineeye1:

Another woeful display of ignorance. Never you enter into marriage with any girl of this mind set.
Madam goose and gander, why don't you go ahead and woo a man, propose marriage to him and go and settle his groom price?
Shut the fuvk up, so because he paid my bride price that is what give him the right to cheat on me. You must be out of your fuvking mind.

3 Likes

Re: Why Nigerian Men Hardly Forgive A Cheating Woman by Shroud: 7:44am On Mar 01, 2018
lefulefu:

genetically comprised as in he might be impotent?
no, not necessarily impotent but lacking core male hormones and genes.
Re: Why Nigerian Men Hardly Forgive A Cheating Woman by Nobody: 7:47am On Mar 01, 2018
kamsibabylove:

madam.i can authoritatively conclude that you have mixed something with something for him
Re: Why Nigerian Men Hardly Forgive A Cheating Woman by Neurotika: 7:51am On Mar 01, 2018
Most of these saucy guys berating a nigur for forgiving her b.itch will do same when sh.it gets real. Most men are weak. The real alphas are few and those are the ones that have a low emotional battery. Makes it easy to dump any ass that can't stop screwing pencils.

Mine depends. I don't go around looking for wives so most understands boundaries. My demand for you staying faithful is just cos of pride nothing else. Emotional cheating mostly precedes physical cheating for women and that's why it hurts some men. But in my world, when you screw, you only make me aware of how open the game play is. So I simply switch to other available bi.tches and keep you for sports. The exception will be when there are other things I find you relevant in which is indispensable. Asides that, there is no such thing as forgiveness for a deliberate act.

5 Likes

Re: Why Nigerian Men Hardly Forgive A Cheating Woman by teflonjake(m): 7:56am On Mar 01, 2018
lefulefu:

You have a point that doesn't go with my narrative.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ladies What Will You Do In This Situation? / Baby Grabs Doctor's Finger From Womb! / One Week To My Wedding, I'm Lost

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.