Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,724 members, 7,805,969 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:24 AM

How Kenyan's Dressed To See "Black Panther" - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / How Kenyan's Dressed To See "Black Panther" (576 Views)

Osas Ighodaro Wins Best Female Dressed At AMVCA 2022 Red Carpet / How Some Schools In The U.S. Took Their Students To See "Black Panther"(Photos) / Black Panther: How Africans In America Dressed To Go See The Movie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Kenyan's Dressed To See "Black Panther" by philfearon(m): 8:12pm On Feb 26, 2018
Black panther premiered in Kisumu, a city in western Kenya on February 13th.

The city prides itself as the hometown of Lupita Nyongo. Her father works as the governor of that county.

The residents takes Lupita as one of their own.

The video premiere was also attended by senior government official, opposition leader which is very unusual and of course Lupita’s father, the governor was there too.

The following are pictures taken on that day.

Cc: Lalasticlala

Re: How Kenyan's Dressed To See "Black Panther" by thesicilian: 8:19pm On Feb 26, 2018
When are our darling bloggers uploading this movie online for us to watch free?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

#bbnaija2018: My Boyfriend Is My Boyfriend, Miracle Is My Everything / Stream 2018 World Cup In Russia Live For Free On This Website / De Kings Ent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.