Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,275 members, 7,780,622 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 05:49 PM

Oceanic: Act Now - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Oceanic: Act Now (8806 Views)

Oceanic Bank Is Recruiting: Act Now! / Oceanic Bank Update / Oceanic Bank: If You Applied Before August 21st Please Re-apply (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oceanic: Act Now by oracle99: 7:57pm On Mar 07, 2007
Hi everyone,

This is just to inform my dearest nairalanders who are HND  degree holders  to waste no time in applying online to oceanic bank(www.oceanicbanknigeria.com)

i am presently a working with the bank at the  head office located on the island.Recruiting is going on at every level as the Bank itself is fast growing(in terms of branches) and setting the pace for other financial institutions to follow.

i will also want to remind B.SC HOLDERS who are yet to  register online to do so fast, pls dont register more than once, wishing all nairalanders the best, keep ur ears to the ground people, and do not relent in prayers,
 MY PRAYER GOES OUT TO YOU ALL,

ONE LOVE

EXPERIENCE  PEACE
Re: Oceanic: Act Now by kblackson: 5:06pm On Mar 08, 2007
oracle99,thanx 4 ur concern.pls i av applied for oceanic bank sometime in August,2006 and i was invited for a test in ado ekiti around november, 2006. till now av not heard from them.
Can i apply again?am an HND holder
Re: Oceanic: Act Now by tinteen(f): 6:45pm On Mar 09, 2007
hi,i applied sometime last year,november i gess,and was given an id number.Bt i hvnt been called.Can i still apply.Reply pls.Thanks
Re: Oceanic: Act Now by oracle99: 8:21pm On Mar 09, 2007
U need not apply twice, BUT U COULD TRY CALLING THE HR DEPT TO MAKE ENQUIRIES,
Re: Oceanic: Act Now by oracle99: 8:22pm On Mar 09, 2007
post ur mail so i can mail u the number if u dont have it ok
Re: Oceanic: Act Now by jcshols: 8:40pm On Mar 09, 2007
hey oracle, ,my pal has oracle certification(dba) but he has a third class,can he still apply for oceanic bank's test?
Re: Oceanic: Act Now by oracle99: 8:52pm On Mar 09, 2007
UR FRIEND SHOULD GO AHEAD AND APPLY, OCEANIC HAS AN I.T SECTION TOO, SO PLS I DO ADVICE THAT UR PAL SHOULD NOT HESISTATE IN APPLYING, @ jcshols
Re: Oceanic: Act Now by dipoowo(m): 11:55am On Mar 10, 2007
[
Re: Oceanic: Act Now by Brightoe(m): 1:59pm On Mar 10, 2007
Please,ORACLE99 i applied sometime last year & had to reapply recently bcus I had to update my CV, Hope that will not affect my chances.Pls help.My ID is 121617
Re: Oceanic: Act Now by dbaby(f): 4:35pm On Mar 10, 2007
Hi Oracle99,

Thanks for the info. I applied in October, wrote in November last year. in Abeokuta and was sent a mail that i passed in December last year. Since that time i haven't heard anything from them except when i went to the Corporate Office in Ozumba Mbadiwe aaand they said i should be patient if i haven't heard fron Abeokuta where i wrote the test.

I am still waiting and i know God is in control. What do you advise me to do?

Remember having the right person to talk to in situations can turn around things with God's help.

I hope to hear from you soon.

My e-mail address is deolayan@yahoo.com

Thank you.
Re: Oceanic: Act Now by teeregis(m): 4:47pm On Mar 10, 2007
Hey oracle, Im grateful for your concern, please I applied to the bank but have gotten invitation for A TEST YET, HOW DO I EXPECT THE INVITATION, TEXT, CALL , MAIL OR DO I GO TO THE SITE? THANKS AND GOD BLESS.
Re: Oceanic: Act Now by ejyk(m): 5:24pm On Mar 10, 2007
oracle99 thanks for the info.I already have my idb number but yet to hear from them.kindly send me a number to contact the hire.dept.my number is 08036071174 and my email is ejyk4sure@yahoo.com. Thanks a lot
Re: Oceanic: Act Now by Deepop(f): 10:35pm On Mar 10, 2007
please i need the format for the oceanic bank test,dont really know what to expect.(very urgent pls)
my mail is detoy2005@yahoo.com.thanks
Re: Oceanic: Act Now by charmin: 8:53am On Mar 12, 2007
ORACLE 99

Can HND Lower credit with ICAN ACA, MBA, and CISA apply for Oceanic Bank?
Please answer me now
Re: Oceanic: Act Now by onijay: 11:12am On Mar 12, 2007
dear Oracle99,

i applied on line since last month, and i havent received any reply yet. Please kindly contact me on 08033396867, or onimimj@yahoo.com. I would like to write their test. Thanks alot man
Re: Oceanic: Act Now by coloba: 11:29am On Mar 12, 2007
10x for the info. Its good to know that pple like u still care. I'm new to the forum and impressed with some guys already. 10x once again and take care of u. God bless.
Re: Oceanic: Act Now by cyonujemen(m): 5:03pm On Mar 12, 2007
what is the maximum age for oceanic bank for entry level cadre??
Re: Oceanic: Act Now by Macarthy(m): 5:35pm On Mar 12, 2007
Hi Oracle, I applied sometime around September last year and was given a number. Is it still valid or do I have to apply again?
Re: Oceanic: Act Now by lizzymbo: 5:44pm On Mar 12, 2007
pls,
house can  anyone send the test format for me.
thanks

although i have not been call but i have hope that i will be cal.
so u too can still have thesame faith.
God is alive.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

my e-mail: lizzymbo@yahoo.com
Re: Oceanic: Act Now by extee(m): 6:28pm On Mar 12, 2007
Hi Oracle
Am most grateful about your recent posts. Its so filling. Please am on 08035432939 or lexyjimex@yahoo.com. kindly post the HRs number. thanks once again. Take care
Re: Oceanic: Act Now by SHUPZY(m): 6:46pm On Mar 12, 2007
ORACLE 99, THANKS 4 THE ADVICE .BUT IF ONE HAS HND ,CAN HE APPLY 4 JOBS IN OCEANIC.AND DO THEY UPGRADE THEIR ICSL/OSIL STAFFS(CONTRACT STAFFS) WORKING WITH OND IF THEY HAVE HIGHER DEGREES.PLS UR REPLY COUNTS.1'S AGAIN THANKS.
Re: Oceanic: Act Now by oracle99: 7:19am On Mar 13, 2007
HELLO FELLOW NAIRALANDERS, I AM SORRY I WONT E ABLE TO ANSWER EACH MAIL INDIVIDUALLY, BUT I WILL ANSWER ALL QUESTIONS TO MY BEST CAPACITY

@DBABY,
.I SUGGEST U FOLLOW UP SERIOUSLY, SINCE U PASSED THE TEST , I SUGGEST U CALL THE H.R DEPT, I WILL ENDEAVOUR TO FORWARD THE NUMBER TO UR E-MAIL ADDRESS

@deepop,lizzylimbo
the format has changed, actually it used to b general g-math format, butit has changed, it more of more comprehension (3 sections),i.q,maths, there is nneed for u too b fast, anyways and its not negative marking so try as much as possible to answer all questions

@charmin
yes if u have any of those qualifications with a lower credit in ur hnd, pls do apply,

@macarthy
, no matter long its been since u applied as long as u hv the number , tHr is no need to re-apply,

@shupzy,
soory man,i am not aware of that, but i will definately make enquiries and get back to u as soon as possible

SOORY GUYS, IT TOOK ME THIS LONG TO RESPOND TO YOUR MAIL, I HAVE BEEN REALLY BUSY, I HOPE THE INFO IS STILL USEFUL,
MY PRAYERS WITH U GUYS WISH U ALL THE BEST, STAY BLESSED
CHEERS
Re: Oceanic: Act Now by kunzydot(m): 8:56am On Mar 13, 2007
Hi oracle,i av an hnd upper credit and i av applied, does it mean i wont b called?
Re: Oceanic: Act Now by Bigirl(f): 9:31am On Mar 13, 2007
Hi Oracle,
I applied some time last year and got an i.d no but was nevere called .
I reapplied this year and was given yet another i.d number and not aclled again . Am I not qualified enough or what could be the problem? .
Re: Oceanic: Act Now by kblackson: 10:02am On Mar 13, 2007
oracle thanx very much 4 the time taken to make sure nairalanders are wellinformed about the oceanic bank stuff.

this is my email:kayblackson2k3@yahoo.com. Pls try send the HR contacts to me so that i can talk to them.

God will reward your efforts.
Re: Oceanic: Act Now by ltunde: 10:15am On Mar 13, 2007
pls. my bros i have h.n.d with lower credit how far now,
Re: Oceanic: Act Now by abioye(m): 10:39am On Mar 13, 2007
Oracle99,
Pls applying for the Oceanic online is not the problem. Applicant should know what criteria are used in inviting applicant for Test. They shd know the age limit, Class of degree, and Credit level in English & Maths.

I used to know someone with 2:2 B.Sc. Degree that applied and passed several bank test. But he has P7 in Englis & Maths. This has always been his barrier from getting his heart desired banking job. Though he gained admmission into the university through Remedial Studies.

Oracle99 kindly advice on what this person shd do. Some without english & maths are employed today but that person must have a God father or a letter of recommendation from top Nigerian Personality.
Re: Oceanic: Act Now by molayo(f): 12:06pm On Mar 13, 2007
Oacle ,thanx for the info but i apllied last yr and wasnt called ,do i have to reapply again or do i just send my email so u could send me the head office no for the HR dept?
latoraii@yahoo.com,08028731469,thanks alot
Re: Oceanic: Act Now by kunzydot(m): 12:16pm On Mar 13, 2007
molayo, did u apply to first bank?
Re: Oceanic: Act Now by Sequoia(m): 1:00pm On Mar 13, 2007
applied sometime oct 2006
got an id but nothing since then
what do i do
Re: Oceanic: Act Now by adejoh(m): 2:09pm On Mar 13, 2007
Oracle99,
with someone like you this world will be a stressless place, thanks for the info, aleast for those of us who dont have insider to give us info, you are a source of inspiration.
I did apply too, sometimes in August 2006, but up till date i have not been called for any test, sometimes ago, (that was before i got the info that one need not to apply twice) i tried applying again and and after submitting the form page disappear and reappear with an instuction printed in red that "Multiple entries not allowed", those that mean my info is still in the data base?, if yes, then how soon is one likely to be called/invited?
Reply Pls,
Thanks
adejoh03@yahoo.com
Re: Oceanic: Act Now by adejoh(m): 2:13pm On Mar 13, 2007
Oracle99,
with someone like you this world will be a stressless place, thanks for the info, aleast for those of us who dont have insider to give us info, you are a source of inspiration.
I did apply too, sometimes in August 2006, but up till date i have not been called for any test, sometimes ago, (that was before i got the info that one need not to apply twice) i tried applying again and and after submitting the form page disappear and reappear with an instuction printed in red that "Multiple entries not allowed", those that mean my info is still in the data base?, if yes, then how soon is one likely to be called/invited?
Reply Pls,
Thanks
adejoh03@yahoo.com

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2017 N-power Recruitment Assessment Test Starts July 1st 2017 / Internet Cafe Attendant / Your Thought On Companies Asking For A Collateral/binding Agreement B4 Employmnt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.