Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,890 members, 7,806,583 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:39 PM

Adaeze Yobo And Her Mother, Abigail Igwe And The Resemblance Between Them (Photo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Adaeze Yobo And Her Mother, Abigail Igwe And The Resemblance Between Them (Photo (42407 Views)

Pete Edochie And Wife Relax With Yul Edochie As He Visits Them (Photo) / Adaeze Yobo And Mum, Abigail Igwe Stun in Matching Outfits (Photos) / Adaeze Yobo Gets Provocative Tattoo Over Fight With Joseph Yobo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adaeze Yobo And Her Mother, Abigail Igwe And The Resemblance Between Them (Photo by lodgerill2: 8:53pm On Feb 26, 2018
Striking cute resemblance, wife of popular Nigerian Footballer, Joseph Yobo shares picture of she and her mom.

https://gistrealm.com/see-cute-resemblance-of-adaeze-yobo-and-her-mom/

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Adaeze Yobo And Her Mother, Abigail Igwe And The Resemblance Between Them (Photo by KendrickAyomide: 9:00pm On Feb 26, 2018
How Ugly yobo go Marry this kind fine woman

1 Like

Re: Adaeze Yobo And Her Mother, Abigail Igwe And The Resemblance Between Them (Photo by Itchingpreeq: 9:09pm On Feb 26, 2018
Wait oo, the mother is the one at the right hand side?
The person pushing up oranges?

67 Likes

Re: Adaeze Yobo And Her Mother, Abigail Igwe And The Resemblance Between Them (Photo by busky101(m): 10:18pm On Feb 26, 2018
Please is her mom single? wink

24 Likes

Re: Adaeze Yobo And Her Mother, Abigail Igwe And The Resemblance Between Them (Photo by ULSHERLAN(m): 10:18pm On Feb 26, 2018
The mother even looks way younger than Adaeze

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adaeze Yobo And Her Mother, Abigail Igwe And The Resemblance Between Them (Photo by NonFarmPayrol: 10:18pm On Feb 26, 2018
KendrickAyomide:

A man is never ugly

But broke

115 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Adaeze Yobo And Her Mother, Abigail Igwe And The Resemblance Between Them (Photo by aspirebig: 10:19pm On Feb 26, 2018
Hmmmmm odikwa risky

2 Likes

Re: Adaeze Yobo And Her Mother, Abigail Igwe And The Resemblance Between Them (Photo by LesbianBoy(m): 10:20pm On Feb 26, 2018
KendrickAyomide:

I 'provoke' when i hear jamb kweshions like this! Yobo that was chopping thousands of pounds you are asking how he married 'this kind fine woman' angry

15 Likes

Re: Adaeze Yobo And Her Mother, Abigail Igwe And The Resemblance Between Them (Photo by siegfried99(m): 10:20pm On Feb 26, 2018
NonFarmPayrol:

A man is never ugly

But broke

fact grin

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adaeze Yobo And Her Mother, Abigail Igwe And The Resemblance Between Them (Photo by Nobody: 10:20pm On Feb 26, 2018
grin mama don do boob job hahaha

6 Likes

Re: Adaeze Yobo And Her Mother, Abigail Igwe And The Resemblance Between Them (Photo by Eastatlantaniqqa(m): 10:21pm On Feb 26, 2018
Wow
Re: Adaeze Yobo And Her Mother, Abigail Igwe And The Resemblance Between Them (Photo by LesbianBoy(m): 10:21pm On Feb 26, 2018
busky101:
Please is her mom single? wink

Her mum is single. So? angry

1 Like

Re: Adaeze Yobo And Her Mother, Abigail Igwe And The Resemblance Between Them (Photo by hopexter(m): 10:22pm On Feb 26, 2018
KendrickAyomide:

It's only when a man is broke that he's ugly, Yobo doesn't seem like a broke man.

5 Likes

Re: Adaeze Yobo And Her Mother, Abigail Igwe And The Resemblance Between Them (Photo by robosky02(m): 10:23pm On Feb 26, 2018
adaeze mother again shocked
Re: Adaeze Yobo And Her Mother, Abigail Igwe And The Resemblance Between Them (Photo by preselect(m): 10:23pm On Feb 26, 2018
Itchingpreeq:
Wait oo, the mother is the one at the right hand side?
The person pushing up oranges?
my dear I no know o o o . . .
wetin I know be say, if I catch her mama. . . . if she dey single. . . . i'm game . . .bro . . cool

5 Likes

Re: Adaeze Yobo And Her Mother, Abigail Igwe And The Resemblance Between Them (Photo by Kizyte(m): 10:23pm On Feb 26, 2018
OK

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Adaeze Yobo And Her Mother, Abigail Igwe And The Resemblance Between Them (Photo by Nobody: 10:23pm On Feb 26, 2018
Who is the mother please? Yobo is in trouble.

3 Likes

Re: Adaeze Yobo And Her Mother, Abigail Igwe And The Resemblance Between Them (Photo by IamAirforce1: 10:23pm On Feb 26, 2018
Chief Adaeze Yobo
Re: Adaeze Yobo And Her Mother, Abigail Igwe And The Resemblance Between Them (Photo by bobokeshington: 10:24pm On Feb 26, 2018
this one na cream yellow
Re: Adaeze Yobo And Her Mother, Abigail Igwe And The Resemblance Between Them (Photo by Uyi168: 10:24pm On Feb 26, 2018
FILTER

8 Likes

Re: Adaeze Yobo And Her Mother, Abigail Igwe And The Resemblance Between Them (Photo by bobokeshington: 10:25pm On Feb 26, 2018
KendrickAyomide:

you well so??

1 Like

Re: Adaeze Yobo And Her Mother, Abigail Igwe And The Resemblance Between Them (Photo by akeentech(m): 10:26pm On Feb 26, 2018
robosky02:
adaeze mother again shocked
Re: Adaeze Yobo And Her Mother, Abigail Igwe And The Resemblance Between Them (Photo by bobokeshington: 10:26pm On Feb 26, 2018
IamAirforce1:
Chief Adaeze Yobo

you wan beg for money abi?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adaeze Yobo And Her Mother, Abigail Igwe And The Resemblance Between Them (Photo by Octaves(m): 10:29pm On Feb 26, 2018
guy: Adaeze you know want introduce me to this fine babe wey u dey with. (turns to the babe) babe whatsupp.
Adaeze: That's my mum
guy : (now stammering) so...so..ry ma! I thought you were the sister or cousin
Adaeze mum: don't worry sweetheart. I get that all the time. so what's your name.
guy: emmm my name is Olantuji

7 Likes

Re: Adaeze Yobo And Her Mother, Abigail Igwe And The Resemblance Between Them (Photo by IamAirforce1: 10:30pm On Feb 26, 2018
bobokeshington:

so?

Chiefs are highly respected in Igbo land, so she should be addressed as one .
Re: Adaeze Yobo And Her Mother, Abigail Igwe And The Resemblance Between Them (Photo by bobokeshington: 10:32pm On Feb 26, 2018
IamAirforce1:

Chiefs are highly respected in Igbo land, so she should be addressed as one .

scope man na lie you dey lie

2 Likes

Re: Adaeze Yobo And Her Mother, Abigail Igwe And The Resemblance Between Them (Photo by soberdrunk(m): 10:33pm On Feb 26, 2018
See how both of them just yellow anyhow like Cambodian banana...... angry

1 Like

Re: Adaeze Yobo And Her Mother, Abigail Igwe And The Resemblance Between Them (Photo by IamAirforce1: 10:33pm On Feb 26, 2018
bobokeshington:

scope man na lie you dey lie
She got her chieftaincy title with her husband last year
Re: Adaeze Yobo And Her Mother, Abigail Igwe And The Resemblance Between Them (Photo by MrImole: 10:34pm On Feb 26, 2018
Ahh
Re: Adaeze Yobo And Her Mother, Abigail Igwe And The Resemblance Between Them (Photo by bobokeshington: 10:36pm On Feb 26, 2018
IamAirforce1:
She got her chieftaincy title with her husband last year
I no no oo

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Timi Dakolo Crashes Abuja Wedding, Gives A Free Performance / See Meghan Markle And Prince Harry’s First Official Couple Portraits [photos] / 'in YBNL You Don't Renew Contracts' -- Adekunle Gold Confirms Split

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.