Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,545 members, 7,809,001 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:54 PM

Cut-off Mark For Pharmacy, Unilag. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Cut-off Mark For Pharmacy, Unilag. (21710 Views)

Is 246 Enough For Pharmacy In Uniben?? / Scholarships For Pharmacy Students / I Need Info On Oou Cut-off Mark For Pharmacy. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cut-off Mark For Pharmacy, Unilag. by Nobody: 3:31pm On Apr 26, 2010
Pls peeps, my younger sister scored 260 in UTME and chose Pharmacy, Unilag. Pls i want to know the cut-off mark.
Re: Cut-off Mark For Pharmacy, Unilag. by shadrach77: 4:18pm On Apr 26, 2010
Re: Cut-off Mark For Pharmacy, Unilag. by korexes(f): 4:42pm On Apr 26, 2010
what of law?
Re: Cut-off Mark For Pharmacy, Unilag. by snoopy(m): 9:50pm On Apr 26, 2010
as long as you scored 200 and above, you are qualified to write the post ume exam that'll come up at a later date. Yo' jamb score will be divided 8 and yo' p.ume score divided by 2 and then both added to get yo' final score which is in percentage. Dont let anyone decieve you with false figures. P.s cutoff for last year pharmacy was 62percent!
Re: Cut-off Mark For Pharmacy, Unilag. by Stamford007(m): 2:55am On Apr 27, 2010
snoopy:

as long as you scored 200 and above, you are qualified to write the post ume exam that'll come up at a later date. Yo' jamb score will be divided 8 and yo' p.ume score divided by 2 and then both added to get yo' final score which is in percentage. Dont let anyone decieve you with false figures. P.s cutoff for last year pharmacy was 62percent!
Are u a unilag student,i scored 270 in jamb want 2 study pharmacy.what is d mark of post jamb b4 division.
Re: Cut-off Mark For Pharmacy, Unilag. by gunners4u: 7:22am On Apr 27, 2010
I scored 264 4 accounting am i free
Re: Cut-off Mark For Pharmacy, Unilag. by snoopy(m): 7:07pm On Apr 27, 2010
@ stamford yes am a student of unilag thought not in pharmacy but in architecture. This is how the admission process at unilag works. Yo' jamb which is over 400 is 50% of yo' total aggregate and to get that, you have to divide yo' score by 8 (400/8=50) and yo' post ume which is over 100 is the remaining 50% of total aggregate
And is divided by 2 to get yo' agg. So since you scored 270, yo' current agg. Is 33.8. So u now wait for yo' post ume and whatever u get divide by 2 and add to that to get yo' agg. Cut off marks are determined by general performance in relation to carrying capacity. So no cut off marks for now dont let anyone decieve u. Am thinking of starting a thread for prospective unilag students to give useful tips and advice for the post ume and the admission process generally cuz i too benefited from what others did when i was looking for admission.
Re: Cut-off Mark For Pharmacy, Unilag. by cherish(m): 12:05am On Apr 28, 2010
@snoopy i choose unilag, and i wnt to study econs. i have 5 credit in o/level including eng, math, econ, bio, govt. Can i get admission with these o/level.thanks
Re: Cut-off Mark For Pharmacy, Unilag. by Stamford007(m): 2:52am On Apr 28, 2010
snoopy:

@ stamford yes am a student of unilag thought not in pharmacy but in architecture. This is how the admission process at unilag works. Yo' jamb which is over 400 is 50% of yo' total aggregate and to get that, you have to divide yo' score by 8 (400/8=50) and yo' post ume which is over 100 is the remaining 50% of total aggregate
And is divided by 2 to get yo' agg. So since you scored 270, yo' current agg. Is 33.8. So u now wait for yo' post ume and whatever u get divide by 2 and add to that to get yo' agg. Cut off marks are determined by general performance in relation to carrying capacity. So no cut off marks for now dont let anyone decieve u. Am thinking of starting a thread for prospective unilag students to give useful tips and advice for the post ume and the admission process generally cuz i too benefited from what others did when i was looking for admission.

Thanks man, i hope u start d thread very soon nd if possible help me get past question. when i get admitted i wil surely locate u nd show appreciation.
Re: Cut-off Mark For Pharmacy, Unilag. by snoopy(m): 3:41am On Apr 28, 2010
@ cherish am sure that should satisfy the requirements but thats not the only document required to get the admission infact it doesnt really affect yo' admission in the sense that as long as you have 5 credits at one sitting and you are eventually given the admission, even if you dont have a subject that is required for yo' course, yo' admission still stands, they'll only put you in another dept where yo' o/level subjects meet its requirement

@ stamford no shakes man. I'ld try my best to help y'all
Re: Cut-off Mark For Pharmacy, Unilag. by cherish(m): 7:15am On Apr 28, 2010
@snoopy thanks i really apreciate yo concern
Re: Cut-off Mark For Pharmacy, Unilag. by Valendo: 7:33am On Apr 28, 2010
Guys pls i scored 238 and choose unilag department of economics.Do i stand any chance of getting admission.Thanks
Re: Cut-off Mark For Pharmacy, Unilag. by shadrach77: 9:19am On Apr 28, 2010
@valendo - cut of for unilag economics is 220
Re: Cut-off Mark For Pharmacy, Unilag. by DEBOLABI: 9:55am On Apr 28, 2010
hello house

i scored 206, i hope for History and Strategic Studies in Unilag, but i was told that the course is about reading all the time. i prefer calculations to reading. i wish to swap to accounting by purchasing CHANGE OF COURSE FORM. but another problem is my Jamb subject is HISTORY, COMMERCE, MATHS AND ENGLISH. i dont know if this will qualify me.

in summary:

i scored 206, will this qualify me for accounting?
i choose HISTORY, COMMERCE, MATHS AND ENGLISH (NO ECONOMICS) will this qualify me for accounting?

and again, what is the cut-off mark for ACCOUNTING in the last post-ume?
what is the cut-off mark for HISTORY & STRATEGIC STUDIES in the last post-ume?
and is HISTORY & STRATEGIC STUDIES a better course to study?
Re: Cut-off Mark For Pharmacy, Unilag. by gunners4u: 10:18am On Apr 28, 2010
Cutoff mark 4 accounting is 65.5 on merit list. Then difference between ogun, osun, oyo, ekiti, & lagos state.
Re: Cut-off Mark For Pharmacy, Unilag. by DEBOLABI: 10:52am On Apr 28, 2010
[color=#006600]hello house

i scored 206, i hope for History and Strategic Studies in Unilag, but i was told that the course is about reading all the time. i prefer calculations to reading. i wish to swap to accounting by purchasing CHANGE OF COURSE FORM. but another problem is my Jamb subject is HISTORY, COMMERCE, MATHS AND ENGLISH. i dont know if this will qualify me.

in summary:

i scored 206, will this qualify me for accounting?
i choose HISTORY, COMMERCE, MATHS AND ENGLISH (NO ECONOMICS) will this qualify me for accounting?

and again, what is the cut-off mark for ACCOUNTING in the last post-ume?
what is the cut-off mark for HISTORY & STRATEGIC STUDIES in the last post-ume?
and is HISTORY & STRATEGIC STUDIES a better course to study?
[/color]

please house what of HISTORY AND STRATEGIC STUDIES
Re: Cut-off Mark For Pharmacy, Unilag. by tumixxo: 9:08pm On Apr 01, 2013
yo snoopy! pls could u do a brother a favour nd get me Architectures syllabus for UNILAG from 1st year......plssss i rily nid em' (architect in the making grin grin).............tnx Gad bless

(1) (Reply)

Parents, Doctors' Negligence contributed to Sylvester Oromoni's Death - Coroner / Ozibo Ekele Graduates With First Class In History From University Of Ibadan / Uju Kennedy Ohanenye Visits Lead International School After Viral Bullying Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.