Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,414 members, 7,808,474 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:31 PM

BBNaija: Teddy-A Celebrates After Sex With Bambam In The Toilet - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: Teddy-A Celebrates After Sex With Bambam In The Toilet (67218 Views)

BBNaija: Teddy A Crying After Bambam's Eviction / BBNaija: Teddy-A Squeezes Alex Breasts For Grabbing His Joystick / BBNaija: Teddy A's Mugshot When He Was Arrested In 2013, In Texas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

BBNaija: Teddy-A Celebrates After Sex With Bambam In The Toilet by made4naijamusic: 11:39am On Feb 27, 2018
This video shows the moment BBNaija housemate, Teddy A came out of the toilet after having sex in all kinds of positions with partner, Bam Bam in the toilet. He sure looked happy and didn’t hide his mini celebration.

http://www.made4naija.com/2018/02/teddy-celebrates-sex-bambam-toilet-last-night-bbnaija-video/

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Teddy-A Celebrates After Sex With Bambam In The Toilet by oloriadejoke(f): 1:07pm On Feb 27, 2018
why e no go jubilate,e no easy to offload tanker oo

86 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Teddy-A Celebrates After Sex With Bambam In The Toilet by NaijaFutbol: 3:44pm On Feb 27, 2018
Na so?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Teddy-A Celebrates After Sex With Bambam In The Toilet by lonelydora: 8:26am On Feb 28, 2018
Can we close this chapter of BamBam and Teddy-A? They both have blood in their veins.

How many of you here can endure without sex for 1 week, not to mention 3 months?

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Teddy-A Celebrates After Sex With Bambam In The Toilet by Remyboyhefty(m): 8:26am On Feb 28, 2018
grin shame on teddy A ....you just spoilt a church girl

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Teddy-A Celebrates After Sex With Bambam In The Toilet by esthy86(f): 8:26am On Feb 28, 2018
Re: BBNaija: Teddy-A Celebrates After Sex With Bambam In The Toilet by Papiikush: 8:26am On Feb 28, 2018
Take a look at this video and see how them dey pound person pikin inside toilet like say she be fufu.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MSTK90svjOs

In Africa, when things like this happens, the woman is always blamed and the man will be praised(We are wired that way, deal with it). This is why women should be wise enough to be able to control their emotions in cases like this. Imagine this Hoe forming church girl and her father is even an elder in church.

Imagine the disgrace she has brought to the man and his family. I bet her father will be demoted from that position because he has brought shame to their congregation. Some girls are just mad.

Let's take some things into consideration

1. She exposed herself cheaply to the world as someone without self control. I mean having sex with a guy you met a month ago? It shows how cheap most Nigerian girls are

2. How will her future kids cope with this shame their mother brought to them? How will they be treated in the midst of their colleagues in school? "Lmao.... Your mummy is a Hoe"..... ha oluwa mi o

3. She's got no future with Teddy (someone who obviously has a baby mama outside bbn) so why take the risk of exposing yourself as a shameful little slut?

4. I can't marry a girl whose video is every on the internet. I mean, I get to be that guy that goes home with the "leftover"? I don't know about some other guys oh but me? ...Olorun maję

I have said it before and I will keep saying it again, church girls are hoes using Jesus as a disguise. If you are looking for a wife, don't go anywhere near church girls.

Jesus!!!!

148 Likes 5 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Teddy-A Celebrates After Sex With Bambam In The Toilet by Tic4tac(m): 8:26am On Feb 28, 2018
Lol
Re: BBNaija: Teddy-A Celebrates After Sex With Bambam In The Toilet by ebig21(m): 8:27am On Feb 28, 2018
I don't know why this show is promoted like this in Nigeria, please Nairalander look at my signature

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Teddy-A Celebrates After Sex With Bambam In The Toilet by emmyw(m): 8:27am On Feb 28, 2018
What Should I Do Now? Fry My PC?
Re: BBNaija: Teddy-A Celebrates After Sex With Bambam In The Toilet by Pavore9: 8:27am On Feb 28, 2018
And some will still be abusing Trump.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Teddy-A Celebrates After Sex With Bambam In The Toilet by esthy86(f): 8:27am On Feb 28, 2018
this year bbn is full of sex

rubbish

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Teddy-A Celebrates After Sex With Bambam In The Toilet by Mastadestiny(m): 8:28am On Feb 28, 2018
Total nonsense
Re: BBNaija: Teddy-A Celebrates After Sex With Bambam In The Toilet by Dumdumfashion(f): 8:28am On Feb 28, 2018
Please you guys should stop this nonsense already. He had sex so what? It's not as if it's something new.

The thing sef make front page undecided

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Teddy-A Celebrates After Sex With Bambam In The Toilet by tintingz(m): 8:28am On Feb 28, 2018
I wonder why some guys celebrate after smashing a girl, does the girl said she doesn't want it?

Sex is sex, both parties enjoyed it there's nothing to celebrate there. I think ladies should also start celebrating after-sex just that the society they're is patriarchal.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Teddy-A Celebrates After Sex With Bambam In The Toilet by bigtalla(m): 8:28am On Feb 28, 2018
The speed at which BBNaija topics hit front page on Nairaland is worrisome...
Re: BBNaija: Teddy-A Celebrates After Sex With Bambam In The Toilet by luvinhubby(m): 8:28am On Feb 28, 2018
@ Seun

This constant big brother sexual news on the frontpage of this forum is getting very embarrassing and obviously offensive to our collective sense of decency.

I do not have issues with those that pay cable TV subscription to watch an x-rated reality show but i strongly feel our sense of decency is being collectively insulted daily by splashing news of sexual encounters in the big brother house on the frontpage of Nairaland daily. Do i need to put parental control on Nairaland page on my PC, phone or laptop to stop my 10 yr old kids from assessing them because i do not want them to stumble on news of sexual escapades and sometimes, suggestive images of it likewise on my system?

I strongly take exceptions to such frontpage news items on nairaland and as an elder with close to 10yrs stay on this forum, i feel i am not just an invisible moniker but a stakeholder on this lofty forum and ask that indecent issues such as sex outside marriage being projected on the big brother show and carried on the front page of this our forum should be stopped immediately.

Sexual issues should left on sexuality forum and persons interested can go there and read it up, but daily front page display of it is a NO! NO!! for me, we should not magnify materialism above morality, it will not help our society in the long run.

My two kobo

150 Likes 19 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Teddy-A Celebrates After Sex With Bambam In The Toilet by levelss(m): 8:28am On Feb 28, 2018
Where is the video
Re: BBNaija: Teddy-A Celebrates After Sex With Bambam In The Toilet by frankblinkz(m): 8:29am On Feb 28, 2018
Fellow youths, I see no joy in dis so called BBN....we are youths and need to build ourselves in the right ways(am not talking abt d religious aspect here)but rather d harm this programme will cause to we Nigerian youths,we should be developing ourselves and seeking for how to get a chance in this great country that has been thrown into jeopardy and stagnation, for how long are we going to fold our hands .... Each and everyday in our very eyes things are happening and we cajole with it....from snake saga,to monkey to d next we dnt even know,although am still anticipating for another incredible lie..all because we can't speak and be heard of, they see us as lazy youths not ready to tk up d mantle of leadership..we complain d old ones re ruling us and corruption is high..yes they will continue to rule until we re Ready...
#youth re not ready...Say no to BBN and let's be ready.

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Teddy-A Celebrates After Sex With Bambam In The Toilet by kindy51(m): 8:29am On Feb 28, 2018
Is my birthday friends please wish me well

156 Likes 4 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Teddy-A Celebrates After Sex With Bambam In The Toilet by cardoctor(m): 8:30am On Feb 28, 2018
Hmmmm

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Teddy-A Celebrates After Sex With Bambam In The Toilet by royalamour(m): 8:30am On Feb 28, 2018
grin Imagine having Cee cee as your elder brother or uncle's wife.

Nobody go enter that house be that.
And even if you manage to enter, you'd
have to do everything on your toes.

Even to drink water, na to do am with manual.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Teddy-A Celebrates After Sex With Bambam In The Toilet by fiercehillz(m): 8:31am On Feb 28, 2018
What's the big deal?... They are humans biko
Re: BBNaija: Teddy-A Celebrates After Sex With Bambam In The Toilet by seunlly(m): 8:31am On Feb 28, 2018
emmyw:
What Should I Do Now? Fry My PC?
you can fry your brain..

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Teddy-A Celebrates After Sex With Bambam In The Toilet by pekeyim: 8:31am On Feb 28, 2018
Two adults had sex? Kini big deal maybe shouldnt have done it on tv, but the guy teddy sha, na ...
Re: BBNaija: Teddy-A Celebrates After Sex With Bambam In The Toilet by asawanathegreat(m): 8:31am On Feb 28, 2018
Show of shame

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Teddy-A Celebrates After Sex With Bambam In The Toilet by RexEmmyGee: 8:31am On Feb 28, 2018
The kind of curses her parents would have rained on this guy eh
Re: BBNaija: Teddy-A Celebrates After Sex With Bambam In The Toilet by ariyebaba(m): 8:32am On Feb 28, 2018
Next please .................
Re: BBNaija: Teddy-A Celebrates After Sex With Bambam In The Toilet by Victorakats(m): 8:32am On Feb 28, 2018
oloriadejoke:
why e no go jubilate,e no easy to offload tanker oo

Crazy girl!!! Lmao

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Voice Nigeria Season 2: 2017 Thread / How Much Do Nollywood Actors/actresses Make Per Movie? / How Much That Was Made On Big Brother Naija Show 2018 (An Estimate)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.