Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,383 members, 7,781,089 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 08:42 AM

Prophet Owusu Bempah Marries Abena Animah; His 3rd Marriage - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prophet Owusu Bempah Marries Abena Animah; His 3rd Marriage (44737 Views)

Ghana Bishop Sam Owusu Apologizes To Jerry Eze / Prophet Bempah Prophecy On Ondo Governorship Election Fulfilled / I Will Beat The Hell Out Of You – Rev. Owusu Bempah Threatens Rev. Opambour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prophet Owusu Bempah Marries Abena Animah; His 3rd Marriage by samijay8(m): 2:07pm On Feb 27, 2018
Mogbe. This is a 3 sitter cushion chair

1 Like

Re: Prophet Owusu Bempah Marries Abena Animah; His 3rd Marriage by onomeabuja: 2:10pm On Feb 27, 2018
exlinkleads:
Popular Ghanaian Prophet, Owusu Bempah Marries For The 3rd Time - Checkout Her Wife's Backside - Video/Photos

I know I'm supposed to be reporting this news selflessly, but this lady's backside is something else. Suffice to say, Yoruba ladies dey learn were Ghanaian backside dey. Lol and that is the gospel truth.

Anyway, the General Overseer of Glorious Word Power Ministry International, Prophet Isaac Owusu Bempah, on Saturday tied the knot with yet another woman in a private ceremony. The wedding ceremony between the clergyman and Abena Animah took place in Accra, Ghana.

No cameras were allowed at the ceremony which took place at Oyarifah, Tipper Junction. Rev Owusu Bempah in 2014 revealed that his former wife, popularly known as ‘Maame Justine’, was the one who ended his first marriage.

In his words;

“I didn’t divorce my wife, she took me to court because she couldn’t stay in the marriage anymore. I didn’t do anything wrong to her. A stranger gave her a car, and when I asked about it, the whole thing generated into an argument between us…Because of the argument about that car; that is why we are divorced.”

More photos below...

More @ http://www.exlinklodge.com/2018/02/popular-ghanaian-prophet-owusu-bempah.html

NA THIS ONE I DE CALL " i owe u "
Re: Prophet Owusu Bempah Marries Abena Animah; His 3rd Marriage by Nobody: 2:13pm On Feb 27, 2018
lefulefu:
Jesus of nazareth! Ooooshocked! Chei!!! Its like this prophet has eyes for big tinzsshocked.. But this one is just too big for comfort oocheesy. So na dis yansh make this prophet pursue im wife come marry dis one ba? Look at how the chair wey she siddon is groaning under the weight of her enormous buttockscheesy. Prophet Daddy G.O well done oooocheesy. Dat Damilola Adegbite babe wey dey complain say her azz is too big should come and see how a big azz really looks. This is what they call Mama Sikiratu Basiratu Ikebe supercheesy. Luminiouz,greiboy,Martin0,potbelly,efesodje come and try this azz for sizecheesy.Lalas247 come and see oocheesy.

The Pastor no fit wait for heaven o cheesy grin

The guy wan claim his heavenly inheritance here on earth cheesy

#ENDTIMEPASTOR grin

1 Like

Re: Prophet Owusu Bempah Marries Abena Animah; His 3rd Marriage by Nobody: 2:17pm On Feb 27, 2018
It's only God that knows where Ghanaians get their bum bum from, one of my uncles wife, as slim as she was in Nigeria, after spending a year and a half with her husband, wow, she became a Yokozuna, com and see bumbum like mouka foam, I was like wtf!!

1 Like

Re: Prophet Owusu Bempah Marries Abena Animah; His 3rd Marriage by potbelly(m): 2:23pm On Feb 27, 2018
Hehehe
lefulefu:
this one give u cowgirl position d deek go break oocheesy.
Re: Prophet Owusu Bempah Marries Abena Animah; His 3rd Marriage by Shroud: 2:29pm On Feb 27, 2018
lefulefu:
yes holy spirit instructed him to marry a lady with a sexually laschivious backside as datcheesy. And the same holy spirit will instruct them to tell a brother to marry a sister that he doesn't find attractive or instruct a sister to marry a brother she doesn't find appealingcheesy.abegi enuf of these scamscheesy.
grin grin grin pastors eat the fattest ass and boobs as well as tithes and offerings.

The followers are left with table droppings and crumps.

1 Like

Re: Prophet Owusu Bempah Marries Abena Animah; His 3rd Marriage by correctguy101(m): 2:35pm On Feb 27, 2018
Homeboiy:
Na enjoyment go kill am k shocked
If na u nko?
Team orobo jare grin
Re: Prophet Owusu Bempah Marries Abena Animah; His 3rd Marriage by correctguy101(m): 2:38pm On Feb 27, 2018
Shroud:
grin grin grin pastors eat the fattest ass and boobs as well as tithes and offerings.

Ha, Jesu....

Jesus is watching you o, in 1D I guess, abi 0D grin

2 Likes

Re: Prophet Owusu Bempah Marries Abena Animah; His 3rd Marriage by Holahtunez(m): 2:53pm On Feb 27, 2018
tongue tongue Ibadi like gorodom..omo yi apayan,my type of hoe loe show
Re: Prophet Owusu Bempah Marries Abena Animah; His 3rd Marriage by OgaBuhari: 3:19pm On Feb 27, 2018
careytommy7:
You can even see the backside from the front.
lmao I thought I was the only one that could see thru it

1 Like

Re: Prophet Owusu Bempah Marries Abena Animah; His 3rd Marriage by deebrownneymar: 3:21pm On Feb 27, 2018
He's obviously a pervert!
Re: Prophet Owusu Bempah Marries Abena Animah; His 3rd Marriage by cardoctor(m): 3:32pm On Feb 27, 2018
Man of God. I hope there will be seven of this specification waiting for him when he gets to heaven.
Re: Prophet Owusu Bempah Marries Abena Animah; His 3rd Marriage by galaxy2020(m): 3:34pm On Feb 27, 2018
Their own version of Chris okotie..... Testing! testing!! testing !!!
Re: Prophet Owusu Bempah Marries Abena Animah; His 3rd Marriage by Nobody: 4:00pm On Feb 27, 2018
Heeey!!! Olorun maje!!!!!!!
Re: Prophet Owusu Bempah Marries Abena Animah; His 3rd Marriage by Nobody: 4:19pm On Feb 27, 2018
Thicka than a snicka grin grin dayyyyuummmm

1 Like

Re: Prophet Owusu Bempah Marries Abena Animah; His 3rd Marriage by blinkz4real: 4:30pm On Feb 27, 2018
She has a bright future behind her.
Re: Prophet Owusu Bempah Marries Abena Animah; His 3rd Marriage by exlinkleads(f): 5:19pm On Feb 27, 2018
chosengocap:

Luke 16:18 - Whosoever putteth away his wife, and marrieth another, committeth adultery: and whosoever marrieth her that is put away from [her] husband committeth adultery.

story

1 Like

Re: Prophet Owusu Bempah Marries Abena Animah; His 3rd Marriage by MOHSHESHI(m): 5:22pm On Feb 27, 2018
ogidiga
Re: Prophet Owusu Bempah Marries Abena Animah; His 3rd Marriage by Firstcitizen: 7:31pm On Feb 27, 2018
lofty900:
Blood of buhari!!! See nyash shocked. Just tell us the truth that ur wife's frontside and backside failed to meet the minimum requirements to keep u mesmerized and encapsulated and therefore u decided to undertake the necessary upgrade to fulfill ur lustful desires grin

This guy na fool, I swear grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Prophet Owusu Bempah Marries Abena Animah; His 3rd Marriage by ifrosh: 7:34pm On Feb 27, 2018
at the third picture she cant even sit right,her nyansh don.occupy everything.
Re: Prophet Owusu Bempah Marries Abena Animah; His 3rd Marriage by Nobody: 8:07pm On Feb 27, 2018
Firstcitizen:

This guy na fool, I swear grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin
Re: Prophet Owusu Bempah Marries Abena Animah; His 3rd Marriage by stieyven(m): 8:45pm On Feb 27, 2018
coolcharm:
Lawd!
DO NOT TAKE THE NAME OF THE LORD IN VAIN. Exodus 20 :7
Re: Prophet Owusu Bempah Marries Abena Animah; His 3rd Marriage by Nobody: 10:00pm On Feb 27, 2018
Shroud:

1 Like

Re: Prophet Owusu Bempah Marries Abena Animah; His 3rd Marriage by lereinter(m): 10:52pm On Feb 27, 2018
BBW
Re: Prophet Owusu Bempah Marries Abena Animah; His 3rd Marriage by enomakos(m): 12:27pm On Feb 28, 2018
see uukwu
Re: Prophet Owusu Bempah Marries Abena Animah; His 3rd Marriage by tk4rd: 3:40pm On Mar 03, 2018
This guy love big nyansh no be small.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What A Teenager In A Keke Said That Inspired Hope In Me For The Future / Man 'Walks' On Water With His Bare Feet / 10 Most Controversial Nigerian Pastors Of 2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.