Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,038 members, 7,807,121 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:51 AM

Reply To "Why Muslims Are Better Than Christians" By Bishop Sam Zuga - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Reply To "Why Muslims Are Better Than Christians" By Bishop Sam Zuga (21978 Views)

Bishop Sam Zuga Gifts A Lincoln Navigator To Abdullahi Amanabo, Muslim Kogi King / Muslims Storm Emir's Palace As Bishop Sam Zuga Preaches At The Palace In Lafia(p / Bishop Sam Zuga: "Why Muslims Are Better Than Christians" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reply To "Why Muslims Are Better Than Christians" By Bishop Sam Zuga by alBHAGDADI: 12:40pm On Feb 27, 2018
A post by a certain Bishop Sam Zuga is currently trending for a statement he made concerning religion. In the post, the Bishop claims Muslims are better than Christians. This he did with reasons but failed to back them up using the Quran or Bible.

https://www.nairaland.com/4369794/bishop-sam-zuga-why-muslims

Let's examine the reasons he gave to see whether they hold water or are simply falsehood issued to decieve the gullible.

1. Muslims have more population than Christians

Mohammed was born in 571 AD, Jesus Christ is 571 years older than Mohammed, how come Muslims are competing with Christians in population?

The bishop has hinged his claim on the reason that the population of Muslims is competiting with that of Christianity. This is one big lie and it shows that he is not an informed person. Below is a list showing 7 religions and their population. You can find the list on google.

Christianity (2.1 billion)
Islam (1.3 billion)
Nonreligious (Secular/Agnostic/Atheist) (1.1 billion)
Hinduism (900 million)
Chinese traditional religion (394 million)
Buddhism 376 million.
Primal-indigenous (300 million)

Clearly, one can see that Christianity trumps Islam with over a billion adherents. So where did this bishop get his own statistics from? Perhaps he just assumed that it should be so simply because Muslims practice polygamy and love to give birth to many children. He forgot that however well their population is increasing, it is also decreasing due to the constant Muslim on Muslim violence.

2. Quran, Prayer and place of Worship.

Quran have one version, you can only translate to another language , Bible has more than ten versions in English . Muslims pray 5 times in a day, some Christians pray once a week only in church, some don't even pray at all. Real Muslims read and know Bible more than many Christians but many Christian don't even have Bible. Muslims can pray in any mosque they see, Christians can't even step in some churches.

There are also different versions of Quran just as we have it with the Bible (pls google up). The Bishop and many others believe that for there to be different versions of the Bible, it must mean that it has been tampered with. What this Bishop doesn't know is that he is simply ridiculing Islam which claims God's word cannot be tampered with.

Quran 6:115
SAHIH INTERNATIONAL
And the word of your Lord has been fulfilled in truth and in justice. None can alter His words, and He is the Hearing, the Knowing.

If that Bishop and all those who believe that the Quran and the Bible contain words of the same God, how come they believe that the words of that God in the Bible were tampered with when he himself said in the Quran that his words cannot be altered?

b. Prayer

What has the amount of times one prays got to do with who's better? And who told this bishop that it's only on Sundays Christians pray? Perhaps he expects to see Christians praying in the streets where all eyes can see, something the Pharisees of Jesus time use to do which He warned us against. Christians pray at anytime they want, not at designated times. They can pray at anytime cos they know their God is not the type that waits till a particular hour before he can listen to prayers.

c. Place of worship

Christians also worship anywhere they want and are even welcomed. No one will prevent you from worshipping in any Church governed by God, cos even non-christians are welcomed. Mr Bishop, can a Yoruba muslim be allowed to lead prayer in a mosque in Northern Nigeria?

3. Christians don't show each other love

The moment you are a Muslim, you can be accepted and shown love where Muslims are, Christians will ask you from which church? If you don't mention the name of his or her church, you are on your own. I have been accepted to offer free medical treatment exercise in many mosques and preached in many, many Muslims do attend my church programmes all over the world, some even come to our church headquarters in Gboko, Christians can't do that to a Muslim. The moment you mention God, a Muslim will believe you and give you attention, he will go ahead and introduce you to other Muslims and whatever he says about you they will believe him.

I have never seen where a person is rejected by Christianity just because of the Church he attends. Christianity even welcomes people of other faith in Love. Do Sunni Muslims love Shia Muslims? NO. The reason why this Bishop is so accepted by Muslism to the point of him saying they allow him to preach in their mosque is simply because he only plays their tune, meaning he preaches another Jesus. The moment he starts telling them that Jesus is the Son of God, I can assure you that you and I know what will happen to him.

4. Denominations, Fake pastor and Fasting

When you mention God to a Christian, you become a suspect, they will call council of elders to interview you to know the type of God you are talking about, whether is a Catholic Church God, Anglican, Living Faith or Deeper life. Muslims have factions like Christians, but if you don't go deep into them, you will not know, but Christians condemned each other publicly. You can't hear about fake imams so rampant as you hear about fake pastors. When Muslims are fasting, the whole world will know, irrespective of the factions, it used to affect so many things, there is nothing in common among Christians all over the world, even in a small village.

All Christian denominations hold that major believe that Jesus is God made flesh, no dispute about that. I now wonder what this man is talking about.

There are tonnes of fake Imams as much as fake pastors out there; the ones that sell human parts for rituals, the ones that inspire terrorists and jihadists and the ones that sleep with other people's wife.

Jesus Christ already told us not to let people know when we are fasting. That is why we dont broadcast it to the rest of the world. We simply keep it to ourselves.

5. ''Muslims are better cos they welcome me''

When a miracle is done in the name of Jesus, Muslims believe is God, some Christians will say is by the power of devil. I was going to Keffi in Nassarawa state as a Christian preacher, Muslims sat under the sun from 10 am till I arrived by 5pm, nobody left even to go and urinate, because if you do, someone will occupy your space. I turned the city of Minna Niger state upside down, Muslims were at the forefront to welcome me. Chief Imam came to trade fair complex to welcome me, CAN chairman and his cabinet were not at the venue. Muslims knee down to worship, in many churches kneeling down is embarrassment.

How do you expect CAN to come and welcome you when they know that it is not Christianity you are preaching but Islam? Have you ever seen Muslims coming to welcome Reinhard Bonke or Bishop Oyedepo? They won't cos nothing they say interests them, infact their words are against the Islamic belief. So, if Muslims are welcoming you, just know that you are in league with them, perhaps their mole.

6. Obedience of Religious leaders

Muslims respect Christian clergy men, but Christians don't even respect their pastors. Muslims obey their leaders, whatever the Imam says, it is obeyed but Christians do argue with their pastors and even engage in fights sometimes. You cannot see Muslims Imams arguing Quran publicly like Christian pastors do argue Bible.

What this bishop is saying is that if a pastor should tell me to strap myself with a suicide vest and go blow up a Church or Mosque, I'm not to disobey. Now, we know why Northeast Nigeria is the way it is today.

The Quran can't be argued on cos questioning it can lead to beheadings and punishment.

7. Muslims believe in Jesus

Whatever Muslims want to do, they will stand united and accomplish it, Christians are not united.The first and the last one hundred thousand naira I received in my life as a gift was given to me by a Muslim, since I started the free medical treatment mission. There is no Muslim that does not believe in Jesus Christ.I do pray for Muslims in Jesus name without any fight.

If Christians are not united, how come they are not bombing each other's Church? How come they are not killing each other like we have it in the middle east?

Speaking of gifts, does this pastor know the amount of Christian organizations that have donated gifts to boko haram victims who are mostly Muslims, gifts that are sometimes prevented from the few Christians in the IDP camps?

Muslims believe in a twisted version of Jesus. How can they say they believe in Jesus yet they deny that he is the Son of God?

John 5:26

"For just as the Father has life in Himself, even so He gave to the Son also to have life in Himself;

Matthew 3:17

and behold, a voice out of the heavens said, "This is My beloved Son, in whom I am well-pleased."

I think this Bishop just successfully declared himself a false prophet who should be ignored by all means.

140 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Reply To "Why Muslims Are Better Than Christians" By Bishop Sam Zuga by YOUNGrapha(m): 1:13pm On Feb 27, 2018
SO MANY SENSE IN THESE

16 Likes

Re: Reply To "Why Muslims Are Better Than Christians" By Bishop Sam Zuga by Nobody: 1:21pm On Feb 27, 2018
I hate debating religion, but I believe this bishop is not practicing true Christianity. He is a closet Muslim who is too ashamed to declare his true religion. We may have different doctrines in Christiandom, but I worship anywhere as far as it's a Christian gathering.

42 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reply To "Why Muslims Are Better Than Christians" By Bishop Sam Zuga by Olukokosir(m): 1:35pm On Feb 27, 2018
Pls how can I travel from Nigeria to Libya nd from Libya to Europe without bn caught nd jailed or killed ??

Nigeria don taya me

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reply To "Why Muslims Are Better Than Christians" By Bishop Sam Zuga by Phelix01(m): 1:36pm On Feb 27, 2018
what is d meaning of this?
R u b b I S H

9 Likes

Re: Reply To "Why Muslims Are Better Than Christians" By Bishop Sam Zuga by eleojo23: 1:39pm On Feb 27, 2018
There is no need to get into this kind of discussion, it's pointless.

"Stay away from stupid and senseless arguments. These only lead to trouble" -2Tim 2:23

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reply To "Why Muslims Are Better Than Christians" By Bishop Sam Zuga by eleojo23: 1:39pm On Feb 27, 2018
Double post
Double post
Re: Reply To "Why Muslims Are Better Than Christians" By Bishop Sam Zuga by Caseless: 1:39pm On Feb 27, 2018
Lol

Albhagdadi , as an extremely emotional Christian, I know your argument will be devoid of logic.

Versions of Quran? King salman version or emir sanusi version? grin grin

In your fake data, Buddhist are 300 million?

Muslims 1.3 billion? You're funny.

If Muhammad came 2000 year after Jesus, how did Islam grow and still closing the gap in number it has with Christianity? That's the argument of the pastor.

Of the 6 continents of the world, Africa and Asia accounted for close to 85% of world population as at the last count. You know the population of muslims in Asia and Africa.

In fact, it's projected that muslims will be 1.5 billion in 2050 in Asia. That's the growth the pastor is talking about.

Check the same google again to see the fastest growing religion in the world. Even in Europe and America where you claim is "Christian". That's the argument of the pastor.

25 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Reply To "Why Muslims Are Better Than Christians" By Bishop Sam Zuga by Skepticus: 1:39pm On Feb 27, 2018
Africans are the only race of humans on earth who wear their religious gullibility with pride.

What have these two Abrahamaic scams (Islam and Christianity) done to us in great benefits rather than divide us further.

The same sheeple who wrote this to defend one scam against another scam won't write to question his representative in government on the mandate to the society. He will say "only God can help us!!"

#MindlessDrones

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reply To "Why Muslims Are Better Than Christians" By Bishop Sam Zuga by Saheed9: 1:40pm On Feb 27, 2018
your write up isn't consistent at all,
pls I need the different versions of the Quran and where they're being read.
LET'S START WITH THAT

32 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reply To "Why Muslims Are Better Than Christians" By Bishop Sam Zuga by Caseless: 1:41pm On Feb 27, 2018
Skepticus:
Africans are the only race of humans on earth who wear their religious gullibility with pride.
you wonder why we are backward.
Re: Reply To "Why Muslims Are Better Than Christians" By Bishop Sam Zuga by MDsambo: 1:41pm On Feb 27, 2018
There're different versions of Qur'an?
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

You mst be a jocker or probably high on some cheap drugs.

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reply To "Why Muslims Are Better Than Christians" By Bishop Sam Zuga by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 1:42pm On Feb 27, 2018
One of the few articles written by a Nairalander that has substance and purpose.

Well done.

20 Likes

Re: Reply To "Why Muslims Are Better Than Christians" By Bishop Sam Zuga by Proudlyngwa(m): 1:42pm On Feb 27, 2018
Rubbish write up.
We have very few Christian's in Nigeria, what we have are mostly Church goers.

Nigerian Church goers are outright hypocrites, who only want to be told ,what they want to hear.
With their favorite verse, thou shall not judge , to allow them wallow in sin.

As for Muslims, they are mostly fanatics, with the non fanatics being criminally silent.

I gave up on organised religion, a long time ago, to practise spirituality (John 4.24) with my holy Bible as my instructor.

In Nigeria,what you guys practice is superstition, not religion.

15 Likes

Re: Reply To "Why Muslims Are Better Than Christians" By Bishop Sam Zuga by Nobody: 1:47pm On Feb 27, 2018
Na trash you write op. Go do your findings better

3 Likes

Re: Reply To "Why Muslims Are Better Than Christians" By Bishop Sam Zuga by Mightyify(m): 1:51pm On Feb 27, 2018
Every truthful person knows the bishop made a good point. Just learn and move on.

22 Likes

Re: Reply To "Why Muslims Are Better Than Christians" By Bishop Sam Zuga by Skepticus: 1:51pm On Feb 27, 2018
Caseless:
you wonder why we are backward.

That's why they kill each other over myths, and worthless men of dogs.

1 Like

Re: Reply To "Why Muslims Are Better Than Christians" By Bishop Sam Zuga by MrMystrO(m): 1:51pm On Feb 27, 2018
And you wonder why we Are backwards.

Africans need to evolve irreligious Nations that would breed Leaders whose Actions are Not Motivated by Religion But Rationality and Reason. Until we get to that stage, we will still find ourselves where we are.

2 Likes

Re: Reply To "Why Muslims Are Better Than Christians" By Bishop Sam Zuga by OBAGADAFFI: 1:51pm On Feb 27, 2018
Some people dont know that Christianity and Judaism is the foundation of Islam. grin

2 Likes

Re: Reply To "Why Muslims Are Better Than Christians" By Bishop Sam Zuga by Pharaoh001(f): 1:52pm On Feb 27, 2018
alBHAGDADI
All Christian denominations hold that major
believe that Jesus is God made flesh, no dispute
about that.
I now wonder what this man is
talking about

These one put me off,from reading...
The OP is mentally retar ded

9 Likes

Re: Reply To "Why Muslims Are Better Than Christians" By Bishop Sam Zuga by Wizkoko(m): 1:52pm On Feb 27, 2018
This is true. This is very true. Christians have a choice--no lies, no fake love.

1 Like

Re: Reply To "Why Muslims Are Better Than Christians" By Bishop Sam Zuga by kabrud: 1:52pm On Feb 27, 2018
We are watching as you explain it to yourselves.

2 Likes

Re: Reply To "Why Muslims Are Better Than Christians" By Bishop Sam Zuga by Iseoluwani: 1:52pm On Feb 27, 2018
Good boy
Re: Reply To "Why Muslims Are Better Than Christians" By Bishop Sam Zuga by Algorithms: 1:52pm On Feb 27, 2018
Quran has only ONE version since its revelation...there exist only ONE version of The Holy Quran since its revelation...let me repeat it, QURAN HAS ONLY ONE VERSION!!!!

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reply To "Why Muslims Are Better Than Christians" By Bishop Sam Zuga by lamalang(m): 1:53pm On Feb 27, 2018
The only difference is one is regid while the other is flexible. To enter any mosque you see and pray that’s the genesis of boko haram , cos they entered the wrong mosque and met the wrong iman and now they are killing innocent people , jumping from one church to another is bad, some churches are occultic you should beware . The use different methods in getting new members, the other is hash while the other is soft
Re: Reply To "Why Muslims Are Better Than Christians" By Bishop Sam Zuga by sport12: 1:54pm On Feb 27, 2018
this is a good topic.weldone mods, where is bbnaija posts or what went wrong.they dnt Bleep themselves today abi.we are waiting for it
Re: Reply To "Why Muslims Are Better Than Christians" By Bishop Sam Zuga by drips8(m): 1:55pm On Feb 27, 2018
some people are taking this personal

2 Likes

Re: Reply To "Why Muslims Are Better Than Christians" By Bishop Sam Zuga by Pharaoh001(f): 1:56pm On Feb 27, 2018
Mightyify:
Every truthful person knows the bishop made a good point. Just learn and move on.

I wonder oo.....
but the OP was pained and deluded!
He doesn't want to face reality..

btw...he didn't mention fasting -Muslim Ramadan -It justifies that the bishop was right!

3 Likes

Re: Reply To "Why Muslims Are Better Than Christians" By Bishop Sam Zuga by KKKWHITE(m): 1:56pm On Feb 27, 2018
one thing for such is that Christians discriminate, they are divided, the present day church is just about money not salvation and 95 percentage of the members who claim to be Christians are just church goers

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Bishop Mike-Okonkwo Celebrates 70th Birthday (Photos) / "How Do You Preach To Someone Who Is Deeply Involved In Occultism And Sorcery?" / Fulani Attacks: Stop Eating Cow Meat – Pastor Ikeorha Charges Christians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.