Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,898 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:25 AM

Reply To "Why Muslims Are Better Than Christians" By Bishop Sam Zuga - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Reply To "Why Muslims Are Better Than Christians" By Bishop Sam Zuga (21970 Views)

Bishop Sam Zuga Gifts A Lincoln Navigator To Abdullahi Amanabo, Muslim Kogi King / Muslims Storm Emir's Palace As Bishop Sam Zuga Preaches At The Palace In Lafia(p / Bishop Sam Zuga: "Why Muslims Are Better Than Christians" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reply To "Why Muslims Are Better Than Christians" By Bishop Sam Zuga by kabrud: 7:52am On Mar 01, 2018
[s]
true2god:
I find it shocking that I'm teaching Muslims their own religion. Some, in humility, will accept my lectures and move on while the arrogant ones will be going in circles, perhaps to protect their ego.

You said the burnt copies are duplicates, where do you get this information? You cannot just manufacture 'reasons' from the air, we need proofs, documented proofs. Read the hadith again, there is no any place where it was stated that the burnt copies were duplicates. What the hadith narrator told us is that there was a disagreement, among the Muslim umah, on the best ways to recite the Quran because many people were reciting different things. And in order to harmonize the recitations, a standard document need to be produced (now called the Quran).

There was no any Quran during the time of Mohammed. What we have was a fragmented pieces of documents (because the scribes Mohammed used were more than 30). Some where written on bones, camel skins, etc. It was these written materials that the hafeezs memorized. There is no any single hafeez, in the time of Mohammed, that memorized all the alleged revelations. Some will memorize one ayah , some two, etc.

When Uthman ordered that the Quran be compiled as a single book, most of the hafeez had died in the battle of yamama hence a whole lot of Qur'anic verses were lost with them. It was this lost in the battle of yamama that propelled Umar to suggest to Abu Bakr As-sadiq, the need to have the Quran codified as a single religious text. Both Abu Bakr and Umar had died before the current Qur'an was finally compiled.

There are verses that were meant to be in the Qur'an that Uthman either cancelled out or deliberately burnt. Kindly view sample of the verses below, all sources are from Islamic materials;

Sunnah ibn majjah hadith number 1944:

It was narrated that 'Aishah said:
“The Verse of stoning and of breastfeeding an adult ten times was revealed, and the paper was with me under my pillow. When the Messenger of Allah died, we were preoccupied with his death, and a tame sheep came in and ate it.”

Sahih bukhari:
Volume 4, Book 52, Number 69 :
Narrated by Anas bin Malik
For thirty days Allah's Apostle invoked Allah to curse those who had killed the companions of Bir-Mauna; he invoked evil upon the tribes of Ral, Dhakwan, and Usaiya who disobeyed Allah and His Apostle. There was reveled about those who were killed at Bir-Mauna a Quranic Verse we used to recite, but it was cancelled later on. The Verse was: "Inform our people that we have met our Lord. He is pleased with us and He has made us pleased".

Sahih bukhari: Volume 3, Book 31, Number 169 :
Narrated by Tawus
Ibn 'Abbas said, "Allah's Apostle set out from Medina to Mecca and he fasted till he reached 'Usfan, where he asked for water and raised his hand to let the people see him, and then broke the fast, and did not fast after that till he reached Mecca, and that happened in Ramadan." Ibn 'Abbas used to say, "Allah's Apostle (sometimes) fasted and (sometimes) did not fast during the journeys so whoever wished to fast could fast, and whoever wished not to fast, could do so."

Volume 3, Book 31, Number 170 :
Narrated by Nafi
Ibn 'Umar recited the verse: "They had a choice either to fast or to feed a poor person for every day, and said that the order of this Verse was cancelled.

Who canceled these verses, Uthman, Mohammed or allahh? If some verses were cancelled, how can we authenticate the Quran? Which other verses had been cancelled?
[/s]
Just trying to show he knows how to use Google search. grin
You are apparently under some hallucination. So what exactly is your argument? What is your contention? That the Quran was compiled after the death of "Mohammed" or that it was written in some materials? Or because some memorizers died leading to its compilation in one book? What exactly is your argument?

1 Like

Re: Reply To "Why Muslims Are Better Than Christians" By Bishop Sam Zuga by true2god: 8:04am On Mar 01, 2018
kabrud:
[s][/s]
Just trying to show he knows how to use Google search. grin
You are apparently under some hallucination. So what exactly is your argument? What is your contention? That the Quran was compiled after the death of "Mohammed" or that it was written in some materials? Or because some memorizers died leading to its compilation in one book? What exactly is your argument?
Always following the footsteps of your illiterate prophet. Thank God you can't even see me in real life, you might even try to fight me (Qur'an 9:29).
Re: Reply To "Why Muslims Are Better Than Christians" By Bishop Sam Zuga by kabrud: 8:05am On Mar 01, 2018
[s]
true2god:
Always following the footsteps of your illiterate prophet. Thank God you can't even see me in real life, you might even try to fight me (Qur'an 9:29).
[/s]
Keep hiding behind the anonymity of the cyberspace and be typing bunkum. We heard that an ibo pastor was involved in robbery? What do you say about that? Infact this case, he is not a pastor abi?
https://www.nairaland.com/4374131/owerri-bank-robbery-pastor-arrested#65459620
Re: Reply To "Why Muslims Are Better Than Christians" By Bishop Sam Zuga by Kolanist(m): 11:13am On Mar 01, 2018
Islam is a violent religion and its origin is from the devil . Bokoharam,alqaida etc all obey the quran . muhamad even killed and made war to propergate islam and muslims must follow him. To a degree even moderate muslims secretly surport\sympatise with the jihadist people
QURAN 2:216-218, QURAN 9:122-123, QURAN 47:4, QURAN 2:190-193
,QURAN 9:29 ,QURAN 9:5 ,QURAN 8:12 ,QURAN 4:34 ,QURAN 4:89
QURAN 4:74 ,

QURAN 2:216~ "HOLY FIGHTING IN ALLAH'S CAUSE (JIHAD) IS ORDAINED FOR YOU(MUSLIMS) THOUGH YOU DISLIKE IT AND IT MAY BE THAT YOU DISLIKE A THING THAT IS GOOD FOR YOU AND THAT YOU LIKE A THING THAT IS BAD FOR YOU. ALLAH KNOWS BUT YOU DO NOT KNOW".
QURAN 9:123~ "O YOU WHO BELIEVE(MUSLIMS)! FIGHT THOSE OF THE DISBELIEVERS WHO ARE CLOSE TO YOU AND LET THEM FIND HARSHNESS IN YOU AND KNOW THAT ALLAH IS WITH THOSE WHO ARE THE AL-MUTTAQUN".
Re: Reply To "Why Muslims Are Better Than Christians" By Bishop Sam Zuga by true2god: 11:40am On Mar 01, 2018
kabrud:
[s][/s]
Keep hiding behind the anonymity of the cyberspace and be typing bunkum. We heard that an ibo pastor was involved in robbery? What do you say about that? Infact this case, he is not a pastor abi?
https://www.nairaland.com/4374131/owerri-bank-robbery-pastor-arrested#65459620
Mohammed, your greatest prophet, best example for Muslims and Islamic perfect conduct said in the hadith below;

Narrated Ibn 'Umar that the Prophet (SA) said, "My livelihood is under the shade of my spear,(1) and he who disobeys my orders will be humiliated by paying Jizya" Footnote: (1) "Under the shade of my spear" means "from war booty" . [6]
Sahih Bukhari Vol.IV (page 104)

And he also supported this criminal activity in Quran 9:29. It is shame comparing Mohammed with a rogue pastor.
Re: Reply To "Why Muslims Are Better Than Christians" By Bishop Sam Zuga by kabrud: 12:42pm On Mar 01, 2018
[s]
true2god:
Mohammed, your greatest prophet, best example for Muslims and Islamic perfect conduct said in the hadith below;

Narrated Ibn 'Umar that the Prophet (SA) said, "My livelihood is under the shade of my spear,(1) and he who disobeys my orders will be humiliated by paying Jizya" Footnote: (1) "Under the shade of my spear" means "from war booty" . [6]

And he also supported this criminal activity in Quran 9:29. It is shame comparing Mohammed with a rogue pastor.
[/s]
Hehehe, trying hard to show you know how to use Google search abi? You can only try, fight your pastor who spoke the bitter truth.
Re: Reply To "Why Muslims Are Better Than Christians" By Bishop Sam Zuga by true2god: 2:21pm On Mar 01, 2018
kabrud:
[s][/s]
Hehehe, trying hard to show you know how to use Google search abi? You can only try, fight your pastor who spoke the bitter truth.

You never deny if your criminal prophet made this statement or not. Is it true that Mohammed's means of livelihood was under the shade of his spear (modern day AK 47)? Did he approved of raiding the so-called kafirs to collect war booty and sex slaves? Do you want me to show you where allahh approved sex slaves and war booty for his last messenger?

My advise for you: LEAVE ISLAM!
Re: Reply To "Why Muslims Are Better Than Christians" By Bishop Sam Zuga by rhektor(m): 2:37pm On Mar 01, 2018
Saheed9:
your write up isn't consistent at all,
pls I need the different versions of the Quran and where they're being read.
LET'S START WITH THAT

This has been debated over time please this is information age nothing is hidden go do a little Google search will help you find out
Re: Reply To "Why Muslims Are Better Than Christians" By Bishop Sam Zuga by rhektor(m): 2:38pm On Mar 01, 2018
MDsambo:
There're different versions of Qur'an?
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

You mst be a jocker or probably high on some cheap drugs.

There are several versions if you don't know go and search for it you will know so please do not make yourself a laughing stock
Re: Reply To "Why Muslims Are Better Than Christians" By Bishop Sam Zuga by rhektor(m): 2:39pm On Mar 01, 2018
Algorithms:
Quran has only ONE version since its revelation...there exist only ONE version of The Holy Quran since its revelation...let me repeat it, QURAN HAS ONLY ONE VERSION!!!!

If you don't know you don't know a simple Google search will burst your mind
Re: Reply To "Why Muslims Are Better Than Christians" By Bishop Sam Zuga by Saheed9: 3:41pm On Mar 01, 2018
rhektor:

This has been debated over time please this is information age nothing is hidden go do a little Google search will help you find out
I think you're the one who needs Google here. Do you know how many hafizul Quran in Nigeria alone
Re: Reply To "Why Muslims Are Better Than Christians" By Bishop Sam Zuga by Barristerlaw(m): 3:58pm On Mar 01, 2018
alBHAGDADI:

If you want to know where Jesus said Iam God worship me, pls read the below thread

https://www.nairaland.com/4117606/how-answer-question-where-did

The reasons why jesus can not be God according to the bible

Bible Verses That Indicate Jesus Is Not God The Creator

1. Matthew 24:36
No one knows about that day or hour, not even the Son, but the Father only.
Here Jesus makes a distinction between what he knows and what the Father knows.

2. Matthew 26:39
My Father, if it is possible, may this cup be taken from me, yet not as I will, but as Thou will.
Jesus’ will is likewise autonomous from God’s Will. Jesus is seeking acquiescence to God’s will.

3. John 5:26
For as the Father has life in Himself, so he has granted the Son to have life in himself.
Jesus received his life from God. God received his life from no one. He is eternally self-existent.

4. John 5:30
By myself, I can do nothing: I judge only as I hear, and my judgment is just, for I seek not to please myself but him who has sent me.
Jesus says, “by myself, I can do nothing.” This indicates that Jesus is relying upon his own relationship with God. He is not trying to “please myself” but rather is seeking to “please the one who sent me.”

5. John 5:19
The Son can do nothing by himself; he can do only what he sees the Father doing, because whatever the Father does, the Son does also.
Jesus declares that he is following a pattern laid down by God. He is expressing obedience to God.

6. Mark 10:18
Why do you call me good? No one is good, except God alone.
Here Jesus emphatically makes a distinction between himself and God.

7. John 14:28
The Father is greater than I.
This is another strong statement that makes a distinction between Jesus and God.

8. Matthew 6:9
Our Father, which art in Heaven.
He didn’t pray, Our Father, which art standing right here!”

9. Matthew 27:46
My God, My God, why hast thou forsaken me?
Inconceivable if he is God the Creator.

10. John 17:21-23
. . .that all of them may be one, Father, just as you are in me and I am in you. May they also be in us so that the world may believe that you have sent me. . ..that they may be one as we are one: I in them and you in me.
In this prayer Jesus defines the term “to be one.” It is clearly accomplished through the relationship of two autonomous beings. Christian believers are to model their relationship (to become one) after the relationship of God and Christ (as God and Christ are one). Notice that “to be one” does not mean to be “one and the same.”

11. 1 Corinthians 15:27-28
For he "has put everything under his feet." Now when it says that "everything" has been put under him, it is clear that this does not include God himself, who put everything under Christ. When he has done this, then the Son himself will be made subject to him who put everything under him, so that God may be all in all.
Paul declares that God put everything under Christ, except God himself. Instead God rules all things through Christ. (remember: “through him all things were made.”)

12. Hebrews 1:3
The Son is the radiance of God’s glory and the exact representation of his being.
Jesus is the exact representation of his being. I send my representative to Congress. He is not me, myself. He is my representative.

13. Hebrews 4:15 (compared with James 1:13)
For we do not have a high priest who is unable to sympathize with our weaknesses, but we have one who has been tempted in every way, just as we are—yet without sin.
Jesus has been tempted in every way, just as we are, yet he never sinned. See

James 1:13: When tempted, no one should say, God is tempting me. For God cannot be tempted by evil, nor does he tempt.
Jesus was tempted in every way, but God cannot be tempted. This is why Jesus said, “don’t call me good, none are good, only God.”

14. Hebrews 5:7-9
During the days of Jesus' life on earth, he offered up prayers and petitions with loud cries and tears to the one who could save him from death, and he was heard because of his reverent submission. Although he was a son, he learned obedience from what he suffered and, once made perfect, he became the source of eternal salvation for all who obey him
Jesus had to walk a course of faith and obedience in order to achieve perfection. By achieving perfection, Jesus “became” the source of eternal salvation
Re: Reply To "Why Muslims Are Better Than Christians" By Bishop Sam Zuga by rhektor(m): 8:11pm On Mar 01, 2018
Saheed9:
I think you're the one who needs Google here. Do you know how many hafizul Quran in Nigeria alone

I don't understand your position on this do you mean there are different versions of it or not?
Re: Reply To "Why Muslims Are Better Than Christians" By Bishop Sam Zuga by Habyz(m): 8:34am On Mar 02, 2018
alBHAGDADI:

1. But your Bishop said used that to prove that Ilsam is better.

2. Nafi (from Medina; d.169/785)
Ibn Kathir (from Mecca; d.119/737)
Abu `Amr al-'Ala' (from Damascus; d.53/770)
Ibn `Amir (from Basra; d.118/736)
Hamzah (from Kufah; d.156/772)
al-Qisa'i (from Kufah; d.189/804)
Abu Bakr `Asim (from Kufah; d.158/778)

3. Shia and Sunni are bombing each other's mosques as we speak.

4. Mathew 6:16-17

16 When you fast, do not look somber as the hypocrites do, for they disfigure their faces to show others they are fasting. Truly I tell you, they have received their reward in full.
17 But when you fast, anoint your head and wash your face,
18 so that your fasting will not be obvious to men, but only to your Father, who is unseen. And your Father, who sees what is done in secret, will reward you

5. Neither is it a mark to show Islam is better. So, what the bishop who used it as a yardstick said is wrong.

6. Imams and Alfas do likewise. But at least it is still better than telling people to go and kill infidels with bombs.

7. The case of Saudi Arabia against Yemen is a bit of the violence muslims perpetrate against each other.
1. He is not my bishop. Get that straight. Bishops are for Christians
2. Seriously! How pathetic are you are those the different versions of the Quran?
3. I asked you to make a little research on the history of the Sunni and Shia.
4. I didn't know that Christ said that. Thanks anyways
5. The bishop isn't Muslim. Is he?
6. No. Imams do not force there followers to pay tithes especially not with curses.
7. Funny how you didn't deny the cases of Iraq and Iran I pointed out but were quick to talk about Saudi and Yemen. I don't know about Saudi and Yemen but I do know about America and Iraq.
Re: Reply To "Why Muslims Are Better Than Christians" By Bishop Sam Zuga by Shurtman(m): 3:53am On Mar 04, 2018
true2god:
Muslims are very ignorant of their own book and history. 99% of Muslims never knew that the current Qur'an is the handiwork of Uthman. He approved the version he wanted and asked the rest be burnt. It is in the hadith I provided in my earlier post. How can you burn and evidence and expect a sane man to accept your claim? This is exactly what Uthman ibn Affan did?

If a part of the Bible had been burnt, wil you still accept it as true?
If you were asked to compile the sayings of Robert Mugabe or Donald Trump. Would you take everything and anything everyone says. If no, what would you do with the rest so that they do not affect your compilation and if yes, then you are more naive than required.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How Giving Just N200 Got Me N5000 / Bishop Mike-Okonkwo Celebrates 70th Birthday (Photos) / Fulani Attacks: Stop Eating Cow Meat – Pastor Ikeorha Charges Christians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.