Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,253 members, 7,780,543 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 04:09 PM

Don Jazzy Shares Photos With Mo'hits Crew (Throwback) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Don Jazzy Shares Photos With Mo'hits Crew (Throwback) (30891 Views)

Don Jazzy Shares Video Of Slay Queen In Bikini Dancing Korede Bello 'mr Vendor' / Don Jazzy Shares Backstage Photos With Mo'hits All-star Crew After Performance! / Don Jazzy Shares Photo Of 3 Slay Queens, Fans React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don Jazzy Shares Photos With Mo'hits Crew (Throwback) by NaijaCelebrity: 1:11pm On Feb 27, 2018
Mavin records boss went down memory lane on social media, sharing photos from his time with Mo'hits crew.

One of the throwback shot sees Don Jazzy and his former partner, Dbanj together in a cozy selfie with his kid brother, K Switch while another memorable shot dates back to his time with Wande Coal.

See more photos below...

http://www.tunezmedia.com.ng/2018/02/don-jazzy-shares-memorable-photos-with.html

Re: Don Jazzy Shares Photos With Mo'hits Crew (Throwback) by NedalBiggie: 1:22pm On Feb 27, 2018
cool

FTC smiley

Nedal was here!

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Shares Photos With Mo'hits Crew (Throwback) by Mac2016(m): 1:47pm On Feb 27, 2018
Re: Don Jazzy Shares Photos With Mo'hits Crew (Throwback) by sobmos(m): 1:47pm On Feb 27, 2018
G
Re: Don Jazzy Shares Photos With Mo'hits Crew (Throwback) by iykololo(m): 1:47pm On Feb 27, 2018
N.a. so
Re: Don Jazzy Shares Photos With Mo'hits Crew (Throwback) by nony43(m): 1:47pm On Feb 27, 2018
D
Re: Don Jazzy Shares Photos With Mo'hits Crew (Throwback) by thesicilian: 1:47pm On Feb 27, 2018
Mohits
Re: Don Jazzy Shares Photos With Mo'hits Crew (Throwback) by Nobody: 1:47pm On Feb 27, 2018
Those days
Re: Don Jazzy Shares Photos With Mo'hits Crew (Throwback) by level10: 1:47pm On Feb 27, 2018
Vvg
Re: Don Jazzy Shares Photos With Mo'hits Crew (Throwback) by HayZee06(m): 1:51pm On Feb 27, 2018
Top top crew, they made some awesome interesting jamz. Big ups

I think DMW is the best yet since Mo'hits

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don Jazzy Shares Photos With Mo'hits Crew (Throwback) by PETUK(m): 1:51pm On Feb 27, 2018
That was before Wande Coal try to out do Yokozuma

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Shares Photos With Mo'hits Crew (Throwback) by strangest(m): 1:51pm On Feb 27, 2018
get back hit loading... dbanj, your sins have been forgiven... if you wan phuck up again

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don Jazzy Shares Photos With Mo'hits Crew (Throwback) by Nobody: 1:51pm On Feb 27, 2018
Mo Hit then
No Hit now!

#runsaway grin

4 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy Shares Photos With Mo'hits Crew (Throwback) by Naturalobserver(m): 1:51pm On Feb 27, 2018
Mohit then.#i love that booty#i remember that video with da lez.When i taught Deprince was the next big thing in rap only to be disappointed with "take banana ti you go yo.

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Don Jazzy Shares Photos With Mo'hits Crew (Throwback) by rawtouch: 1:51pm On Feb 27, 2018
throwback..
Re: Don Jazzy Shares Photos With Mo'hits Crew (Throwback) by Rexnegro(m): 1:51pm On Feb 27, 2018
Nice one
Re: Don Jazzy Shares Photos With Mo'hits Crew (Throwback) by Phelix01(m): 1:52pm On Feb 27, 2018
Back those days

2 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy Shares Photos With Mo'hits Crew (Throwback) by clevadani: 1:52pm On Feb 27, 2018
cool
I don't know how Davido was finally able to reunite them after years of Don Jazzy snubbing D'banj. Tuface's 40 years birthday snub was the worst. I really pitied D'banj that day.
They should organise a reunion concert. That would be very lucrative for them.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don Jazzy Shares Photos With Mo'hits Crew (Throwback) by tinny898(m): 1:52pm On Feb 27, 2018
so wat shld we do OP?
Re: Don Jazzy Shares Photos With Mo'hits Crew (Throwback) by otipoju(m): 1:53pm On Feb 27, 2018
Until Genevieve and Tiwa Savage came into their lives

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Shares Photos With Mo'hits Crew (Throwback) by Arckeen: 1:53pm On Feb 27, 2018
Wande coal......best musician in Nigeria!! Underrated Guy

10 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy Shares Photos With Mo'hits Crew (Throwback) by nifemi607: 1:54pm On Feb 27, 2018

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Shares Photos With Mo'hits Crew (Throwback) by bamoski(m): 1:54pm On Feb 27, 2018
Loosers according to that sadistic nincompoop called NwaAmai something angry
Re: Don Jazzy Shares Photos With Mo'hits Crew (Throwback) by yusufobinna1(m): 1:54pm On Feb 27, 2018
see life
Re: Don Jazzy Shares Photos With Mo'hits Crew (Throwback) by OgahBohz: 1:55pm On Feb 27, 2018
HayZee06:
Top top crew, they made some awesome interesting jamz. Big ups

I think DMW is the best yet since Mo'hits

For where YBNL dey?...

clear road ....

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Shares Photos With Mo'hits Crew (Throwback) by RealGucci: 1:55pm On Feb 27, 2018
back then
with mo hits
we really aimed well
but had no hits
Re: Don Jazzy Shares Photos With Mo'hits Crew (Throwback) by TerrificTim: 2:02pm On Feb 27, 2018
Then when K-switch's career was still smoldering. Now it has been completely put out! lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy Shares Photos With Mo'hits Crew (Throwback) by ZombieBuster: 2:05pm On Feb 27, 2018
He better reunite with them

Because he is almost done

Ask koredo
Re: Don Jazzy Shares Photos With Mo'hits Crew (Throwback) by okerekeikpo: 2:07pm On Feb 27, 2018
I'm talking about peace corps bill that this illiterate rejected u people are here talking rubbish

3 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy Shares Photos With Mo'hits Crew (Throwback) by carzola(m): 2:09pm On Feb 27, 2018
Even if them reunite
Sing we no go download

I hate pettiness

This same don't jazzy
Greedy and selfish
Almost killed wande coal's
Career now his, doing trow back

Turkey nla

5 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy Shares Photos With Mo'hits Crew (Throwback) by room089: 2:11pm On Feb 27, 2018
The good old yesterdays!

I can't wait to see my G : Ikechukwu with them again!

(1) (2) (Reply)

John Fashanu And Rachel Bakam Spotted Together All Lovey Dovey....are They Back? / Lagos Tax Force Comes For Bovi / Hushpuppi Blasts Twitter User Reminding EFCC To Investigate His Source Of Wealth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.