Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,989 members, 7,806,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:54 AM

Story Written By Olawale Gbolahan MR.YUSUF THE Dragon(prose)chapter 1 CONTINUES - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Story Written By Olawale Gbolahan MR.YUSUF THE Dragon(prose)chapter 1 CONTINUES (426 Views)

"Captain Jack": A Val Story Written By John Mfon / Mr.yusuf,the Dragon / Mr.yusuf,the Dragon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Story Written By Olawale Gbolahan MR.YUSUF THE Dragon(prose)chapter 1 CONTINUES by mycross1(m): 1:47pm On Feb 27, 2018
It was about 2:16pm on a Saturday I was in my room studying that fateful day,then there was a knock on the door,I thought it was my room-mate Pelumi,it is part of him,but I would not answer the person to come in,I yelled at him “If you like come in,or you sleep there,e be like say you don high abi? Still very busy with my study,before I could say jack, I saw three huge men before me,I was so shocked and was shivering while talking,my tongue couldn’t hold itself anymore in my mouth,my eyes became clearer,so I summoned courage to atleast say something,ehm how can I help you? And I tried to give the guy in the middle a hand-shake but I don’t know how I survived it,instead of hand-shake,it was a slap….”Paaaaa”.

I found myself on the floor,it was the guy on the right who gave me that dirty slap…so as I was struggling to stand up and fight back,The man in the middle held my hand and helped me up,so he began to laugh,he was laughing with his deep voice, ‘’So you are the one’’ ,the expression on his face was weird and determined to crush anything that confront him,I stood before him while looking at him helpless, ‘’So you are this good and handsome,they said you are a genius,you know everything”,whao! “I mean you are this intelligent that girls are now running after you,good one and I like it but you made a mistake,I mean a huge one,you are running against me maybe you don’t know,’’a young guy like you dragging a lady with me on this campus’’,”He yelled with his deep baritone voice,common you shouldn’t have done that my little friend,well I am not here to steal,but I am here to kill and destroy you…I was already dead when I heard this,so I had to beg him,I knelt down before him and began to beg him,but he wouldn’t listen,but as fate would have it,the other guy who has been silent on his left side cleared his throat and said to their leader,He called his cult name “CAPPO!,CAPPO, Abeg make we free this guy and I go like am if he join us,I just like the guy,you no see physic? ,CAPPO free am forget am abeg”.

There was a grave silence before CAPPO broke the silence, he was not that covenient with that idea but it seemed he had no choice,”It’s ok LEGBE,no problem,but it is on one condition,If you will join us to save your life,then Teni would be killed in order to stop grudges between us,so is that okay by you or not? It wasn’t a funny experience,I didn’t know what to say or how to answer I was shivering vigorously,I was feeling the cold from the inside and at the same time sweating profusely,so Teni will be dead very soon,this time around,I was not myself anymore,I had no choice so eventually I agreed,but I already had a second plan. ‘’It’s okay sir,I have agreed to be with you” “Fine” so you are now free from death and Teniola will die so soon,we shall meet later ,thank you,…they went out and slammed the door at me. gbammm!.

I was so confused,I don’t know what next to do,but later I gathered myself and phoned Teniola immediately, “eh e Hello Teniola,Hello Teni,it was my call that woke her up,so she couldn’t hear me well until I mentioned the word ''kill'',immediately she listened up,’’They want to kill me,ah! What have I done? I could sense she is really scared and confused,I had to tell her to pack her things and go home for now because CAPPO and his people are coming for her soon,’’Ah CAPPO! She shouted in fear,”Okay am already packing my things now,”better'' I replied ,but later I felt relieved at-least they can’t know her where-about and for me to join them is not an issue,it was around 9pm that same day when Pelumi arrived,I had to explain how I was humiliated and threathened to be killed by the AXE-GANG,He couldn’t believe his ears, ‘’Jesus! so you went through all that today,see guy we have to relocate to another place we need to get out of this campus o” he explained as he is no more at ease with himself…

(1) (Reply)

Closed / Book Cover Artist For #100 / When Love Turns To Hate... My Love Story!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.