Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,293 members, 7,807,995 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:51 AM

APC Extends Oyegun's Tenure By One Year - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Extends Oyegun's Tenure By One Year (18646 Views)

Party, Not Buhari Can Determine Oyegun's Tenure - APC Tells Court / APC State Chairmen Extend Oyegun’s Tenure By 2 Years / APC Mulls Oyegun’s Tenure Extension To Facilitate Buhari’s Re-election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC Extends Oyegun's Tenure By One Year by Fayose4Presdent: 2:25pm On Feb 27, 2018
The National Executive Committee of the All Progressives Congress has approved a one year extension of the tenure of all its elected and appointed party officials.

Details later

http://punchng.com/breaking-apc-extends-oyeguns-tenure/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Extends Oyegun's Tenure By One Year by aolawale025: 2:26pm On Feb 27, 2018
How would tinubu feel now

76 Likes 5 Shares

Re: APC Extends Oyegun's Tenure By One Year by chimerase2: 2:47pm On Feb 27, 2018
chai!! aye oh

6 Likes

Re: APC Extends Oyegun's Tenure By One Year by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 2:54pm On Feb 27, 2018
Politically Tinubu is finished. After he used his first son to upgrade. Its so foolish of him to think the north will betray their own for his greedy thirst. grin

He sold the whole Yoruba race just to be come relevant but now my kinsman Oyegun they show am pepper

I think say them say him be god of politics and he got wisdom , he's as stupid as a donkey to have accepted the offer from that cow in aso rock

@Donsmith123, truth be told Tinubu is a greedy fool. He's not after change but looking for how to have influence in government. He installed osinbajo but they pocketed that short man and now he's busy going errands. Same Tinubu that buhari was going to his house before 2015 election to pay homage. He saw the signs and he should have taken a low bow. If he dares misbehave he's going to lose Lagos. Osun state is a no go area for him cause Aregbe go like be jagaban of that state. He should be ready for the shock of his life then.

104 Likes 9 Shares

Re: APC Extends Oyegun's Tenure By One Year by DONSMITH123(m): 2:59pm On Feb 27, 2018
CROWNWEALTH019:
Politically Tinubu is finished. After he used his first son to upgrade. Its so foolish of him to think the north will betray their own for his greedy thirst. grin

He sold the whole Yoruba race just to be come relevant but now my kinsman Oyegun they show am pepper

I think say them say him be god of politics and he got wisdom , he's as stupid as a donkey to have accepted the offer from that cow in aso rock

@Donsmith123, truth be told Tinubu is a greedy fool. He's not after change but looking for how to have influence in government. He installed osinbajo but they pocketed that short man and now he's busy going errands. Same Tinubu that buhari was going to his house before 2015 election to pay homage. He saw the signs and he should have taken a low bow. If he dares misbehave he's going to lose Lagos. Osun state is a no go area for him cause Aregbe go like be jagaban of that state. He should be ready for the shock of his life then.

100% correct.

59 Likes 3 Shares

Re: APC Extends Oyegun's Tenure By One Year by WisdomFlakes: 3:00pm On Feb 27, 2018
CROWNWEALTH019:

AreaFada2, this your alter ego no fit you. Take it easy.

11 Likes

Re: APC Extends Oyegun's Tenure By One Year by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 3:09pm On Feb 27, 2018
WisdomFlakes:

If you know oremussanctus then you know who's talking ...

Shalom cum salaam

8 Likes

Re: APC Extends Oyegun's Tenure By One Year by AreaFada2: 3:14pm On Feb 27, 2018
WisdomFlakes:

Hahahaha! cheesy grin

Nor be only alter ego, na alter owo abi alter kudi or alter igho. cheesy grin

So any reasonable non-Zombie is areafada2 in disguise. Very honoured to be associated with avid non-zombie-ism. grin wink cheesy grin

28 Likes

Re: APC Extends Oyegun's Tenure By One Year by Nobody: 3:14pm On Feb 27, 2018
Tinubu should have seen this coming....
The next step possibly might be to make attempt at lagos, his power house.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Extends Oyegun's Tenure By One Year by thesicilian: 3:16pm On Feb 27, 2018
Till 2019 when they'll all have to go back to their respective homes: Oyegun to Edo, Tinubu to Lagos and Buhari to Daura.

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Extends Oyegun's Tenure By One Year by TheFreeOne: 3:18pm On Feb 27, 2018
It's still amazing Tinubu haven't smell the coffee.

Anyway greed always make some deaf and blind.

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: APC Extends Oyegun's Tenure By One Year by WisdomFlakes: 3:19pm On Feb 27, 2018
AreaFada2:

Hahahaha! cheesy grin

Nor be only alter ego, na alter owo abi alter kudi or alter igho. cheesy grin

So any reasonable non-Zombie is areafada2 in disguise. Very honoured to be associated with avid non-zombie-ism. grin wink cheesy grin

No point denying it because it is an open secret bro. Like I said, it doesn't fit you. Take it easy.

6 Likes

Re: APC Extends Oyegun's Tenure By One Year by Abbey2sam(m): 3:19pm On Feb 27, 2018
Ok
Re: APC Extends Oyegun's Tenure By One Year by Abbeyme: 3:19pm On Feb 27, 2018
Anything you like, you do. So far na hi your party matter
Re: APC Extends Oyegun's Tenure By One Year by luvinhubby(m): 3:20pm On Feb 27, 2018
The knife sinks deeper into Asiwaju's heart, from behind.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Extends Oyegun's Tenure By One Year by Nobody: 3:21pm On Feb 27, 2018
As long as my President remains till 2023..... then we are fine.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Extends Oyegun's Tenure By One Year by gunuvi(m): 3:21pm On Feb 27, 2018
abeg make una take am easy on opolo eyes na. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

11 Likes

Re: APC Extends Oyegun's Tenure By One Year by AngelicBeing: 3:21pm On Feb 27, 2018
WHO CARES grin

9 Likes

Re: APC Extends Oyegun's Tenure By One Year by Liberator007(m): 3:22pm On Feb 27, 2018
Fayose4Presdent:
The National Executive Committee of the All Progressives Congress has approved a one year extension of the tenure of all its elected and appointed party officials.

Details later

http://punchng.com/breaking-apc-extends-oyeguns-tenure/
The end is nigh for Tinubu

12 Likes

Re: APC Extends Oyegun's Tenure By One Year by Omeokachie: 3:22pm On Feb 27, 2018
And Tinubu was asking them to resign.

19 Likes

Re: APC Extends Oyegun's Tenure By One Year by ZombieBuster: 3:22pm On Feb 27, 2018
It's so clear that someone somewhere wants to demystify the jagaban of Africa cheesy

Higher chess in motion

17 Likes

Re: APC Extends Oyegun's Tenure By One Year by Anijay1212(m): 3:22pm On Feb 27, 2018
After reading some comments from my fellow countrymen, i have come to the conclusion that all hope is lost.
Why we always leave the burning house and chase after "rats" is what i don't understand.
Nobody is talking about the merits or demerits of their tenure extension and what it potends for the country.
All I hear is Tinubu this, Tinubu that. Nonsense angry

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Extends Oyegun's Tenure By One Year by TheFreeOne: 3:22pm On Feb 27, 2018
luvinhubby:
The knife sinks deeper into Asiwaju's heart, from behind.

The dude was gallivanting all over like a man who just got back his mojo cos of reconciliation committee chair not realizing he's been played to jettison whatever contrary scheme he may have up his sleeve for 2019.

We are waiting to see his next move as a strategist according to his supporters.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Extends Oyegun's Tenure By One Year by ZombieBuster: 3:23pm On Feb 27, 2018
modelmike7:
As long as my President remains till 2023..... then we are fine.

Northern Nigeria should be a separate country ruled forever by Buhari

28 Likes

Re: APC Extends Oyegun's Tenure By One Year by Nobody: 3:23pm On Feb 27, 2018
Tinubu has been cut to size. The extension of Oyegun's tenure and Buhari's instruction to Oyegun to "ignore him" are the loudest signifier of this fact.

Tinubu showed his hand too early and he was rightly outplayed. I wasn't surprised, he really does not have men of large stature and influence in the APC anymore; his loyalty base was prudently pruned in the years following the APC's ascent to power. At the moment, there are just about two choices left for him: Become loyal to Buhari and do his biddings; 2, or leave the party.

If he leaves the Party at this point, he will not be missed: The APC can afford not to have the insignificant support his followers bring.

So in the end, Tinubu wasn't so smart afterall.

40 Likes 3 Shares

Re: APC Extends Oyegun's Tenure By One Year by damola1: 3:23pm On Feb 27, 2018
What exactly did Tinubu do you?

You think say na beans to unseat an incumbent

6 Likes

Re: APC Extends Oyegun's Tenure By One Year by Pusyiter(m): 3:23pm On Feb 27, 2018
If una like extend it to 2044, we have already pressed the exit button for 2019 grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Extends Oyegun's Tenure By One Year by Firefire(m): 3:24pm On Feb 27, 2018
CROWNWEALTH019:

wink

2 Likes

Re: APC Extends Oyegun's Tenure By One Year by lastempero: 3:24pm On Feb 27, 2018
They have pocketed oga tinubu again.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Extends Oyegun's Tenure By One Year by AreaFada2: 3:24pm On Feb 27, 2018
WisdomFlakes:

No point denying it because it is an open secret bro. Like I said, it doesn't fit you. Take it easy.
Dude I am not a coward or chameleon.

Even when nairaland mod goons decided to silence me and block me for not doing SW history twisters' bidding, I did not create another moniker.

Nothing I cannot say under my moniker. Check my comments back to almost 7 years that I officially began commenting here.

I only want my original moniker "areafada" back. Not areafada2 that Seun suddenly gave me after NL was blasted by hackers. Dazall.

10 Likes

Re: APC Extends Oyegun's Tenure By One Year by Temptee101(m): 3:24pm On Feb 27, 2018
grin grin

Tinubu has really suffered, he never see anything sef. By the time these guys are through with him, he won't even see rat poison to swallow.

Hahahahahaha....part 3 loading

17 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

‘n130b Loot’: Govt May Release More Evidence Against Jonathan / Arewa Youth Forum Says EFCC Won't Probe Tinubu Because He Is In APC / Unravelling Wike’s Anti-southern Agenda By Ben Uhumwangho

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.