Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,314 members, 7,808,057 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:13 AM

How I Recycled Wasted Egg Shells Into Beautiful Art Work - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How I Recycled Wasted Egg Shells Into Beautiful Art Work (802 Views)

Recycling Wasted Plastics Cups Into Beautiful Chandeliers / How To Start Egg Distribution/supply Business In Nigeria / How I Recycled Wasted Disposable Cups To Chandelier Lights (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Recycled Wasted Egg Shells Into Beautiful Art Work by princeikenna200(m): 3:10pm On Feb 27, 2018
good afternoon everybody,
my names are IGWE PRINCE IKENNA and l love recycling.
i always see hausa men who fry egg throw away the egg shells, so l starting thinking on how to recycle those egg shells into art work and to GOD be the glory l did.
here is how to do some with pictures and other information.
steps
1. look for egg shells from any were and dry the egg shells for days (2 days depending on the hot sun)
2. get top bond glue and any flat board (wooden ceiling board)
3. rub the glue on the board with a paint brush and then face the egg shell down and start breaking them.
4. before you start step three have in mind the design you want to develop first.
4. get a frame and there it goes.
note that it requires patience and then you can paint or leave it like that.

have a nice day friends.

Re: How I Recycled Wasted Egg Shells Into Beautiful Art Work by Nobody: 3:15pm On Feb 27, 2018
I have a duty to encourage people who want to do something good and different.

Well done
Re: How I Recycled Wasted Egg Shells Into Beautiful Art Work by Damoxy(m): 3:57pm On Feb 27, 2018
Great work
but next time try and form words or create an impression of something happening prolly like a Bird flying etc
God Bless your creativity and thinking.

1 Like

Re: How I Recycled Wasted Egg Shells Into Beautiful Art Work by Stephaustin(m): 5:51pm On Feb 27, 2018
Damoxy:
Great work
but next time try and form words or create an impression of something happening prolly like a Bird flying etc

For words, he did - JESUS IS LORD (painted white)
Re: How I Recycled Wasted Egg Shells Into Beautiful Art Work by agarawu23(m): 5:55pm On Feb 27, 2018
Not bad

It's cool. Good work
Re: How I Recycled Wasted Egg Shells Into Beautiful Art Work by princeikenna200(m): 8:37pm On Feb 27, 2018
well l was just inventing diffenent things. you can add design and amazing creativity to yours. share and lets know.
thanks

Damoxy:
Great work

(1) (Reply)

LAND USE CHARGE: The Facts, The Benefits And The Future Of Lagos State / Customize Your Large Banner Display At An Affordable Price With NESHPRINT / Medik360/xcare For Hmos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.