Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,916 members, 7,799,093 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 03:10 PM

Key Programming - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Key Programming (6351 Views)

Toyota Corrolla 1999 Model Key Programming Needed In Abuja / Hyundai elantra 2012 Key Programming (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Key Programming by salesauto: 7:01pm On Apr 26, 2010
Key programming

Most cars produced and sold since 1995 are fitted with an immobilizer system. These cars require a transponder key with an embedded electronic transponder chip to start the vehicle. When the key is turned in the ignition the code is read and the vehicle will only start if the correct code is received.

This system was introduced to reduce vehicle crime and prevent cars from being started without the correct key. A broken or lost transponder car key will result in the vehicle not starting upon turning the key in the ignition.

Just Automobile utilize highly sophisticated key programming equipment, which allows our mobile device to program, replace transponder keys for most makes of vehicle at the roadside.

Take a look at the vehicle Coverage:

ACURA Japan, AUDI Germany, FORD, HONDA, HYUNDAI Korea, INFINNITI Japan, KIA Korea, LAND ROVER England, LEXUS Japan, MAZDA USA Japan, VOLKSWAGEN, MITSUBISHI Japan NISSAN Japan, TOYOTA, and VW Germany
Re: Key Programming by marketsale(m): 5:33pm On Apr 28, 2010
Thanks for your inquires
Re: Key Programming by marketsale(m): 8:44am On Apr 30, 2010
Thanks for your enquirers
Re: Key Programming by baba4u93(m): 9:26pm On May 02, 2010
can u programme alfa romeo key, 96 model. d key is lost and cant b found. To reply pls send ur rply to ahmedbusari@yahoo.com, or send sms to 08032016668
Re: Key Programming by EZEB1(m): 10:09pm On May 02, 2010
Please can you provide spare keys for the following brand of cars

Infinity fx45
Hyundai Sonata 2001 model

please how much will it cost for cutting and programming of the keys? Do i need to bring the cars to you or Just the keys? Please you can send the reply to my email ezekwere2000@yahoo.com or post ur reply here. Thanks
Re: Key Programming by salesauto: 2:45pm On May 04, 2010
EZE B:

Please can you provide spare keys for the following brand of cars

Infinity fx45
Hyundai Sonata 2001 model

please how much will it cost for cutting and programming of the keys? Do i need to bring the cars to you or Just the keys? Please you can send the reply to my email ezekwere2000@yahoo.com or post your reply here. Thanks

I have sent an email to you

Please check your inbox or spam folder
Re: Key Programming by salesauto: 2:47pm On May 04, 2010
baba4u93:

can u programme alfa romeo key, 96 model. d key is lost and cant b found. To reply pls send your rply to ahmedbusari@yahoo.com, or send sms to 08032016668

Thank you for your inquiry please check your email.
Re: Key Programming by DatNiggaAk(m): 3:59pm On May 04, 2010
i have a 2003 mercedes benz c320 and i need an extra key.
can you get one for me and at what cost? mail me at akdatushman@gmail.com
Re: Key Programming by salesauto: 5:23pm On May 04, 2010
DatNiggaAk:

i have a 2003 mercedes benz c320 and i need an extra key.
can you get one for me and at what cost? mail me at akdatushman@gmail.com

Check your email sir

Thank you for posting
Re: Key Programming by nuclearboy(m): 9:17pm On May 04, 2010
Nissan Pathfinder 2005 and Nissan Pathfinder 2006 keys and control module i.e. remote open and lock, alarm etc. Please send info to kubae@yahoo.com. BTW, I want 2 sets of both keys and remote control
Re: Key Programming by salesauto: 11:18am On May 05, 2010
nuclearboy:

Nissan Pathfinder 2005 and Nissan Pathfinder 2006 keys and control module i.e. remote open and lock, alarm etc. Please send info to kubae@yahoo.com. BTW, I want 2 sets of both keys and remote control

Good morning sir, I really appreciate your post, I will email you right now, please check your email box

Note: Remember to check our website for more benefit, we have a lot you will benefit from.
Re: Key Programming by salesauto: 12:10pm On May 05, 2010
salesauto:

Good morning sir, I really appreciate your post, I will email you right now, please check your email box

Note: Remember to check our website for more benefit, we have a lot you will benefit from.

I just sent the email, please check your in-box and try as much as possible to reply it will signify you received the email.

Thank you.
Re: Key Programming by Onwan: 1:50pm On May 05, 2010
@Poster
Can you source and reprogram an uncut diamond key (not the shell) for an e39 5 Series BMW
Re: Key Programming by ikechu: 1:56pm On May 05, 2010
Chief, Thanks for all your knowledge.

The immobilizer system indicator in my Honda Odyssey 2004 blinks when I insert the key and goes off when the engine starts. But it comes up again while the car in motion for a while and goes off again intermittenly ie the ON and OFF thing. I have been using the key that was given to me upon purchase. Please what is the resultant effect and what can I do to stop the immobiliser system indicator from blinking intermittenly, though the key still starts the engine and move.Please my mail address is zadonic@yahoo.com
Re: Key Programming by salesauto: 4:03pm On May 05, 2010
ikechu:

Chief, Thanks for all your knowledge.

The immobilizer system indicator in my Honda Odyssey 2004 blinks when I insert the key and goes off when the engine starts. But it comes up again while the car in motion for a while and goes off again intermittenly ie the ON and OFF thing. I have been using the key that was given to me upon purchase. Please what is the resultant effect and what can I do to stop the immobiliser system indicator from blinking intermittenly, though the key still starts the engine and move.Please my mail address is zadonic@yahoo.com

Dear sir, Thank you for your post, please check your email. I sent an email to you, thank you.
Re: Key Programming by salesauto: 4:10pm On May 05, 2010
Onwan:

@Poster
Can you source and reprogram an uncut diamond key (not the shell) for an e39 5 Series BMW

For now, we don't program BMW and Mercedes but soon,

Thank you for posting.
Re: Key Programming by toba1909(m): 4:32pm On May 05, 2010
Can this fit in for a 1998/1999 Toyota Camry Car?
alao_diran@yahoo.com is my mail add.
Re: Key Programming by salesauto: 5:22pm On May 05, 2010
toba1909:

Can this fit in for a 1998/1999 Toyota Camry Car?
alao_diran@yahoo.com is my mail add.

Thank you for posting sir, Please check your email, I just sent you an email.

we do key programming for 1998/1999 Toyota Camry.
Re: Key Programming by salesauto: 8:09am On May 06, 2010
Thanks for your inquiries
Re: Key Programming by salesauto: 8:11am On May 06, 2010
Re: Key Programming by salesauto: 11:52am On May 06, 2010
Key programming

Most cars produced and sold since 1995 are fitted with an immobilizer system.  These cars require a transponder key with an embedded electronic transponder chip to start the vehicle.  When the key is turned in the ignition the code is read and the vehicle will only start if the correct code is received.

This system was introduced to reduce vehicle crime and prevent cars from being started without the correct key.  A broken or lost transponder car key will result in the vehicle not starting upon turning the key in the ignition.

Just Automobile utilize highly sophisticated key programming equipment, which allows our mobile device to program, replace transponder keys for most makes of vehicle at the roadside.

Take a look at the vehicle Coverage:

ACURA Japan, AUDI Germany, FORD, HONDA, HYUNDAI Korea, INFINNITI Japan, KIA Korea, LAND ROVER England, LEXUS Japan, MAZDA USA Japan, VOLKSWAGEN, MITSUBISHI Japan NISSAN Japan, TOYOTA, and VW Germany
Re: Key Programming by salesauto: 4:13pm On May 06, 2010
check our website for other benefits
Re: Key Programming by salesauto: 5:12pm On May 06, 2010
Re: Key Programming by EEL: 9:47pm On May 06, 2010
FOR YOUR MOBILE DIAGNOSTIC SERVICE ON YOUR CARS, CALL 08035496482 or 08055673680. We will Diagnose your Car and get back your Car in good shape anywhere (Mobile Service).

Never Neglect Lights such as; CHECK ENGINE, ABS, SRS AIRBAG, MAINTENANCE REQUIRED, TRAC ON and the rest.

We are trained for all these.

Re: Key Programming by salesauto: 12:39pm On May 07, 2010
For security reason, you have to bring the vehicles to our office for programming.
Re: Key Programming by automarket: 3:34pm On May 07, 2010
Our office is beside FIDSON before MOBIL FILLING STATION coming from palm groove going to Anthony
Re: Key Programming by salesauto: 5:50pm On May 07, 2010
we Open tomorrow Saturday 9.30am to 4pm
Re: Key Programming by salesauto: 10:08am On May 08, 2010
Good morning Nairalanders
Re: Key Programming by automarket: 3:58pm On May 08, 2010
visit our website for more details or come to our office.
Re: Key Programming by salesauto: 12:22pm On May 13, 2010

(1) (2) (Reply)

Which Car Should I Go For? / PHOTOS...MY 1951 Plymouth Business Coupe American Classic Home Restoration..phot / Filling Of Car Gas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.