Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,703 members, 7,802,094 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:03 AM

Fully VERIFIED Paypal Business Account To Recieve/send In Nigeria Without VPN - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Fully VERIFIED Paypal Business Account To Recieve/send In Nigeria Without VPN (1402 Views)

Job - Get Paid To Recieve Money Through Your Payoneer Account / Job - Get Paid To Recieve Money Through Your Payoneer Account / Want A Paypal Account That Can Send & Receive Funds Without VPN? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fully VERIFIED Paypal Business Account To Recieve/send In Nigeria Without VPN by henryobinna(m): 5:24pm On Feb 27, 2018
Just as the title said, I would create a fully verified paypal business account for you, which you can use to send and receive payment right here in N igeria.

You can use this account right from Nigeria without any IP issues.
It'll be connected to your Nigerian bank account ATM card which you can use to make payment on any site through paypal.

Do you have a website and want to be selling goods and services right from your site and automatically receive payments? THIS FULLY VERIFIED PAYPAL BUSINESS ACCOUNT IS WHAT YOU NEED IN NIGERIA

This account is what I've been using as an online business owner who makes and receives payment regularly. You also need it

Do send me a Whatsapp text on the number below
Re: Fully VERIFIED Paypal Business Account To Recieve/send In Nigeria Without VPN by harlahow(m): 12:36am On Feb 28, 2018
henryobinna:
Just as the title said, I would create a fully verified paypal business account for you, which you can use to send and receive payment right here in N igeria.

You can use this account right from Nigeria without any IP issues.
It'll be connected to your Nigerian bank account ATM card which you can use to make payment on any site through paypal.

Do you have a website and want to be selling goods and services right from your site and automatically receive payments? THIS FULLY VERIFIED PAYPAL BUSINESS ACCOUNT IS WHAT YOU NEED IN NIGERIA

This account is what I've been using as an online business owner who makes and receives payment regularly. You also need it

Do send me a Whatsapp text on the number below 08180269608.

Re: Fully VERIFIED Paypal Business Account To Recieve/send In Nigeria Without VPN by henryobinna(m): 5:34am On Feb 28, 2018
[quote author=harlahow post=65428811][/quote]Hi........?

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Money From Brave Browser / Can Someone Please Explain Why Nairaland Is Not Getting Better / Postoffice.com.ng - Review Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.