Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,246 members, 7,807,831 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:13 PM

Relic - Literature (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Relic (26470 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Relic by queenitee(f): 10:58am On May 25, 2018
Matrycx:

Pack your luggage, let's b going to Qatar
Oya
Re: Relic by Adesina12: 7:50pm On May 25, 2018
queenitee:

Oya

Nibo lonlo tonya?
You see me beside u here and you are following unknown soldier to unknown destination
All in the name of Nigeria tired you abi?
If you take a step...na red card straight
Sweet popcorn for you babe grin
Re: Relic by queenitee(f): 2:51pm On May 26, 2018
Adesina12:

Nibo lonlo tonya?
You see me beside u here and you are following unknown soldier to unknown destination
All in the name of Nigeria tired you abi?
If you take a step...na red card straight
Sweet popcorn for you babe grin
Sorry sir, I'm. not going again

1 Like

Re: Relic by Adesina12: 3:24pm On May 26, 2018
queenitee:

Sorry sir, I'm. not going again

O ya and meet me for our meeting point now grin
Re: Relic by queenitee(f): 6:13pm On May 26, 2018
Adesina12:

O ya and meet me for our meeting point now grin
Yes sir
Re: Relic by Nobody: 5:12pm On May 28, 2018
queenitee:

Yes sir
ah! Wer ar u going, e ma wo omo yi ke! Tell him to come and meet me ur daddy first grin
Re: Relic by Nobody: 7:27pm On May 31, 2018
@ghostwriter updates please
Re: Relic by Nobody: 9:09pm On Jun 01, 2018
Hopera ur nt about to abandon project again oo ghostwriter, cus corridor of hell pain me reach bone
Re: Relic by adamsbadoo(m): 6:34am On Jun 03, 2018
This story is full of twists, every update was a hit...u are truly the ghostwriter, more energy to progress.
Re: Relic by muhammed50(m): 8:17am On Jun 03, 2018
Finally, we hit FP
Re: Relic by ghettochild4u(m): 11:48am On Jun 03, 2018
u have come again..
u never finished that sheikh story of last year.. one involving d shiekh who reincarnated... u r bringing another one..
its a no for me
Re: Relic by ghostwritter(m): 1:23pm On Jun 03, 2018
I promise you all that I will never abandon this story. Lately being going through some very personal issues that had prevented me from thinking straight in relation to the story. I will complete this story on this forum inshallah because I personally wish to know how it's going to end...I have a feeling there is a bigger twist coming ahead. Just give me this week to get my mind straight. love you all.
Re: Relic by skubido(m): 1:32pm On Jun 03, 2018
OK o
Re: Relic by Kelblaq(m): 5:03pm On Jun 03, 2018
ghostwritter:
I promise you all that I will never abandon this story. Lately being going through some very personal issues that had prevented me from thinking straight in relation to the story. I will complete this story on this forum inshallah because I personally wish to know how it's going to end...I have a feeling there is a bigger twist coming ahead. Just give me this week to get my mind straight. love you all.
If the personal issue is about money, pls let us know so we can help out in any way..
Re: Relic by Vulcanheph(m): 11:12pm On Jun 03, 2018
Fear Ghost writer first of all , i Love your works and this particular story and also the way you have changed the origin stories of most egyptian Gods because i know Horus and set are not Pharoahs and i Love the time travel twist.......but i come to realise that you have a tendency to not complete your stories so i will not follow this story with all my heart so i wont be Dissappointed like it happened in LUCIFER'S KEY and CORRIDORS OF HELL.

2 Likes

Re: Relic by devilmaycry1(m): 11:21pm On Jun 03, 2018
Wow

1 Like

Re: Relic by gabi98(m): 2:49pm On Jun 04, 2018
I pray the issue get sorted, because the there is this thirst for update and only you can quench the thirst

1 Like

Re: Relic by phoenixchap: 9:37pm On Jun 04, 2018
Vulcanheph:
Fear Ghost writer first of all , i Love your works and this particular story and also the way you have changed the origin stories of most egyptian Gods because i know Horus and set are not Pharoahs and i Love the time travel twist.......but i come to realise that you have a tendency to not complete your stories so i will not follow this story with all my heart so i wont be Dissappointed like it happened in LUCIFER'S KEY and CORRIDORS OF HELL.

Nothing is as painful as that Lucifer's key.... I still wish I can spank ghost for that one
Re: Relic by MummyIMadeIt: 11:53pm On Jun 04, 2018
Just like the name Ghost, so are his stories mysteriously disappearing with no End. undecided

Bro you are good, but your attitude towards your work may soon come telling on you, as your fan base may drop knowing you hardly complete your piece. angry

2 Likes

Re: Relic by Sheridale(f): 3:21pm On Jun 11, 2018
Analysis of Section Initiate Degree 4 Monograph 2
(Defending AMORC against Pierre S. Freeman Critics)

While the monograph aims to explain the most basic information about the laws of Nous, there are some disbelievers who try to negate the beliefs. If you come across such literature like that of Pierre S. Freeman, you will find the statements to be contradictory and hypocritical.

Four of the laws of Nous were highlighted in this monograph, along with comprehensive explanation and their interpretations. According to Nodin in his manuscript, the first law of nous says that “Nous manifests itself in matter in the form of elements, divinities and principals of Spirit”. In this law, we find three main terms of importance, elements of Spirit, divinities of Spirit and principals of Spirit. The elements here are composed of protons, neutrons and electrons; with a total of 144 elements in all according to the Rosicrucian belief. Each element is said to differ from one another in terms of the number of electrons, neutrons or protons they have, and as well as their polarity in aqueous medium. The class master notes that these three sub-atomic particles are present in all substances both material and cosmic.

Divinity on the other hand is defined in terms of three states of matter - solid, liquid and gas. Originally, divinity was not synonymous with spirit, but in the Greek beliefs divinity also means spirit. This explains why Nodin chose to use his concept of the spirit to define divinity. Nodin was right because atoms have the potential to come together to give rise to manifestations in the gaseous, liquid and solid forms.
The principals of the Spirit, on the other hand, are the four natural expressions of the divinities and they include fire, earth, water and wind. Even the three elements (solid, liquid and gas) find expression in these four principals (fire, earth, wind and water).

The second law of Nous, according to Nodin, states that “Electricity is the passion of space, magnetism and that of matter; Nous is the energy which animates and maintains this passion”. The class master paraphrases this law, thus stating it as “Electricity has its source in space, magnetism has its in matter, and both of this energy has its ultimate source in Nous”. By this, we can now understand how the term electromagnetic came about. This is to prove that the passions of the space and matter interface at some point in the electromagnetic field, its ultimate source being the nous.

Nodin’s third law of Nous is crystal clear and states that “Nous permeates animate matter as well as inanimate matter”. The class master explains this to mean that everything in the material world as well as the cosmic world have its source from the Nous. They are either affected by the Vital force or the Spirit, both sourcing from the Nous.

Concluding the monograph, the class master explained the fourth law of Nous which states that, “On our material plane, the manifestation of Nous is predominantly negative. On the spiritual plane, it is predominantly positive”. This just embosses the point that has been made multiple times in the monograph about the spirit being the negative polar dimension of the nous, and the vital life being the positive one. But in their manifestations, the spirit is said to manifest itself positively on the physical or material plane while the positive Vital force acts or manifests negatively on the spiritual plane in the same manner.

While the monograph aims to explain the most basic information about the laws of Nous, there are some disbelievers who try to negate the beliefs. If you come across such literature like that of Pierre S. Freeman, you will find the statements to be contradictory and hypocritical.

Support AMORC at : www.watchingout4AMORC.org
Please like us on facebook at https://www.facebook.com/watchingout4AMORC/

Re: Relic by ghostwritter(m): 11:22pm On Jun 12, 2018

CHAPTER THIRTEEN

DEJA VU

He stood firmly on his foot, staring at Lord Bazim with deadly intent. He was sure to disarm and knock out both men who stood in the room with him within seconds going by his strong physical appearance against theirs. Cencii charged furiously towards Lord Bazim who still pisses him off with a wicked grin which still hangs on his face. As Cencii was about an inch towards striking Lord Bazim a deadly blow, he felt an invisible force through him back to the mat roughly, he quickly stood up to rush towards Lord Bazim but he was again shut back. It then dawn on him that Lord Bazim wasn’t an ordinary man like he had thought, obviously there was something mystical about him. Lord Bazim laughed spitefully as he watched Cencii failed in accomplishing his mission. “You are no match for me, I could have your heart pulled out of your chest this moment but you are lucky that my Lord needs you alive”. He paused to watch Cencii crawled to go cuddle the lifeless Kara.

“Luckily for you” Lord Bazim continued “I know a way to bring her back but you must do something for me in return”.

Cencii’s eyes lightened up curiously at Lord Bazim “What will you have me do?”

Lord Bazim knelt to whisper into his ear, “Kill Prince Torberta in an open combat”.
______

1 Like

Re: Relic by Kendrickmykell(m): 12:15am On Jun 13, 2018
Exquisite. More images to your imaginations ,Mr Ghost. I am following all the way. Let's save Egypt. Lol ☺

1 Like

Re: Relic by Nobody: 3:14pm On Jun 13, 2018
[/color]Nice one bro
more grace

1 Like

Re: Relic by Adesina12: 9:49am On Jun 14, 2018
well done ghostwriter
this must be flash back because we have had this write up in the past
Sweet popcorn for you

1 Like

Re: Relic by Fazemood(m): 12:18pm On Jun 14, 2018
When is the next update coming up?

1 Like

Re: Relic by OlufemiWhit(m): 5:26pm On Jun 14, 2018
We don read dis part before nah......

1 Like

Re: Relic by queenitee(f): 6:56pm On Jun 14, 2018
Hmm, this is like a flash back

1 Like

Re: Relic by Ann2012(f): 9:22pm On Jun 14, 2018
Thanks for the update

1 Like

Re: Relic by ghostwritter(m): 9:46pm On Jun 14, 2018

CHAPTER FOURTEEN

WITHIN THE SECRET CHAMBER

_______

He felt excruciating pain all over his body as he slowly regained consciousness. Slowly opened his weak eyes to see an old woman seated beside him nursing a wound on his head. Every touch the woman made to his head caused severe pain to him. The woman smiled down at him on seeing he was awake, he suddenly gripped the woman by the throat but was too weak to withstand the woman’s resistance. The woman dashed out of the room in fright leaving Cencii all alone, he looked around the wide room trying hard as possible to recollect how he had gotten to there. He attempted to crawl out of bed but he couldn’t, he felt so weak like all the bones in his body shattered into small pieces, his breath was heavy, his head banging unbearably like it was about to erupt, his heart beating fast and his memory subdued as he couldn’t remember when and how he had gotten to where he was, he again looked across the room carefully, he then realized he was in a spacious luxurious room where virtually everything in it is made of gold. While pondering on what could had happened to him, the door suddenly swung opened to a stout potbellied man who rapidly walked in. the man stared amusingly at Cencii as he walked nearer, he appeared like he had seen a ghost.

(I dedicate this chapter to all my Muslim followers all over the world as we celebrate eld-il-fitr. May Allah grant us all that which best suit us. Chapter fifteen will be coming up next week).

5 Likes

Re: Relic by queenitee(f): 7:20am On Jun 15, 2018
So that was how he came back as Tom tom
Re: Relic by ghostwritter(m): 8:46am On Jun 15, 2018
queenitee:
So that was how he came back as Tom tom
lol...Tom Tom kò...Tirebo ní.
Now I see this story is getting u all twisted but babe relax for the next chapter, a new character will be on board to reveal the mistery of all that had happened.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Bleep And Run / Role Play: Reloaded / Make Me Your Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.