Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,414 members, 7,781,195 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 10:29 AM

Wey Crackles? - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Wey Crackles? (1915 Views)

Whe E Be Say Na Every Time Wey I Don High I Dey Get Sense Pass? / Na Condition Wey Make Crayfish Bend Oo! / For Those Of You Wey Dey Carry Ashewo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wey Crackles? by nellaluv(f): 9:52am On Apr 28, 2010
tpia: try to stop clicking on the reply button

seriously, tpia you're damn right cheesy
Re: Wey Crackles? by Nobody: 11:19am On Apr 28, 2010
tpia.:

try to stop clicking on the reply button.

Good you know you're better ignored.
Re: Wey Crackles? by dominique(f): 11:29am On Apr 28, 2010
mama-gee:

What's with the question?. . .
Am I his sister?
undecided

are you not his sweethart grin
Re: Wey Crackles? by Nobody: 11:40am On Apr 28, 2010
Jarus:

Good you know you're better ignored.

look, if you cant help yourself, then I cant help you. Your ignore button seems to have succumbed to hackers, or how does one explain its absence on your computer?

and try to see your fingers pointing back at yourself when you're pointing at someone else.

You're surprised you saw no insults from me, but your eyes dont recognize the insults crockles constantly throws at others.

In that case, you'll wake up when he uses the same abuses on you.

brother or no brother.
Re: Wey Crackles? by semid4lyfe(m): 6:39pm On Apr 28, 2010
Where is MrCrackles? Who cares! Nairaland is definitely better off without the idiosyncratic poster.
Re: Wey Crackles? by dayokanu(m): 7:02pm On Apr 28, 2010
He is the male rassclat version of mamagee

jarus and tpia, Can you both get a room?
Re: Wey Crackles? by mamagee3(f): 1:21am On Apr 29, 2010
dayokanu:

He is the male[b] rassclat[/b] version of mamagee

jarus and tpia, Can you both get a room?
Shatapp dia, Ole, you no go use your own Curse Word. . . grin grin
We both know "raasclat" belongs to MrCrackles. . .
And to think you're copying it directly out of his books and didn't even spell it right is hilarious. . .
At least, if you want to make fun of a user, use yours and quit Plagiarizing someone else's word
And it doesn't even sound right on you like it does with Mr Crackles.
grin grin

dominique:

are you not his sweethart grin
Nah but I thought you were his gateman?. . .
What happened between the both of you.

semid4lyfe:

Where is MrCrackles? Who cares! Nairaland is definitely better off without the idiosyncratic poster.
Let me guess, he gave you the insult of your life when he was posting. . . grin grin
And now you feel this is the best opportunity to seek revenge. . .
By Posting behind his back. . .
Not so fast, he'll be back for ya.
grin grin
Re: Wey Crackles? by semid4lyfe(m): 1:45pm On Apr 29, 2010
mama-gee:

Let me guess, he gave you the insult of your life when he was posting. . . grin grin
And now you feel this is the best opportunity to seek revenge. . .
By Posting behind his back. . .
Not so fast, he'll be back for ya.
grin grin
Will you shut the f.cuck up and stop being an irritant. . .Useless buffoon!
Re: Wey Crackles? by nellaluv(f): 6:00pm On Apr 29, 2010
semid4lyfe: Will you shut the f.cuck up and stop being an irritant. . .Useless buffoon!
*dies* grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Wey Crackles? by mamagee3(f): 7:50pm On Apr 29, 2010
semid4lyfe:

Will you shut the f.cuck up and stop being an irritant. . .Useless buffoon!

wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink

nellaluv:

*dies* grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Mrs. Nylon. "I feel even more sexier". . . grin
Re: Wey Crackles? by nellaluv(f): 10:05pm On Apr 29, 2010
Mrs Plastic, i can see changes, keep it up grin grin grin grin wink wink
Re: Wey Crackles? by waleski(m): 1:55am On Apr 30, 2010
hmmm
Re: Wey Crackles? by bgees(m): 7:22am On May 01, 2010
He has the craziest posts on Nairaland.

MrCrackles !!! where u dey?
Re: Wey Crackles? by Nobody: 8:56am On May 01, 2010
@poster, self imposed exile
Re: Wey Crackles? by mamagee3(f): 8:53pm On May 01, 2010
Okay, I'm beginning to suspect the poster is MrCrackles.
Re: Wey Crackles? by semid4lyfe(m): 10:59pm On May 01, 2010
mama-gee, use your brain. . .how can an emminent Nairalander like Jarus be the same person as the idiosyncratic MrCrackles? shocked
Re: Wey Crackles? by Busybody2(f): 1:39pm On May 02, 2010
Does Tilapia have a crush on McCroaker fish shocked Ain't kuku calling anyone's name tongue lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Wey Crackles? by Nobody: 11:23pm On May 02, 2010
^^just shut up
Re: Wey Crackles? by busybody20: 2:54pm On May 03, 2010
ha!! wahala dey grin grin
Re: Wey Crackles? by platinumnk(f): 5:13pm On May 03, 2010
Jarus:
I'm highly surprised a very popular personality like MrCrackles can be absent from NL for about six weeks now and nobody has asked after him. We've had threads asking for the whereabouts of even less popular personalities. Kobojunkie, Deepzone, Bawomolo, Olabowale and co were not around for just a couple of weeks and threads sprang up to ask after them.

Asking for someone or calling others out?
Maybe Bawomolo, Kobojunkie's etc posts are more intresting TO OTHERS than what you find in "a popular personality" . .
**Rolls eyes**
Re: Wey Crackles? by mamagee3(f): 12:43am On May 04, 2010
semid4lyfe:

mama-gee, use your brain. . .how can an emminent Nairalander like Jarus be the same person as the idiosyncratic MrCrackles? shocked
I'll use mine when you use yours. wink
Re: Wey Crackles? by maedan(f): 12:46am On May 04, 2010
Crackles was ok. Had a cracking laugh or two reading his posts back in the day. But recently he did sound kind of "off". Hope he's doing ok though.
Re: Wey Crackles? by skfa1: 12:57am On May 04, 2010
Mr Cracker A.K.A Brash, na my person be that, we bin dey shayo together back in the days with this gurl called Jennykadry, hope they are alright wherever they are.

busybody20:

ha!! wahala dey grin grin

No be small thing, i tell ya grin grin
Re: Wey Crackles? by mamagee3(f): 12:58am On May 04, 2010
^^ grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Wey Crackles? by Nobody: 8:22am On May 04, 2010
Whoever has Crackles' nphone number shoudl please call him and let's know what's happening.
Re: Wey Crackles? by Nobody: 3:52pm On May 04, 2010
We've had threads asking for the whereabouts of even less popular personalities. Kobojunkie, Deepzone, Bawomolo, Olabowale and co were not around for just a couple of weeks and threads sprang up to ask after them.

rotflmao! death! grin
Re: Wey Crackles? by madlady(f): 10:16pm On May 04, 2010
Re: Wey Crackles? by Moyola(f): 10:20pm On May 04, 2010
Jarus:

Whoever has Crackles' nphone number shoudl please call him and let's know what's happening.

He's doing just fine! Happy?
Re: Wey Crackles? by mamagee3(f): 2:12am On May 05, 2010
Jarus:

I hope you call him and get a whole load of insults which would end in "Buffon". grin grin
Re: Wey Crackles? by Busybody2(f): 3:59am On May 05, 2010
tpia.:

^^just shut up

Yay, is that yes for yes i had a hole in one or yes i hit a nerve[b] or [/b] yes i was right on the money or yes it was a hit run or  . . .  cheesy grin cheesy

skfa1:

Mr Cracker A.K.A Brash, na my person be that, we bin dey shayo together back in the days with this gurl called Jennykadry, hope they are alright wherever they are.

No be small thing, i tell ya grin grin

I was sworn to secrecy and promised jennikadry I wouldn't tell no one so i'm sorry it is not from my mouth that you would hear that she bit one of the wardens on the bum at Yabaleft and has been shipped off to Alcatraz to cool off her temper cheesy lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Wey Crackles? by Busybody2(f): 4:08am On May 05, 2010
semid4lyfe:

[size=16pt]mama-gee, use your brain[/size]. . .how can an emminent Nairalander like Jarus be the same person as the idiosyncratic MrCrackles? shocked

Yeparipa I wouldn't advise that, I am not sure Mamagee's brain is old enough to be let out to wander on its own, it would deffo get lost cheesy cheesy cheesy lipsrsealed

@ Mama-gee

It wasn't me i swear, I wanted to say something else embarassed It must be that new software called auto-complete that Seun just installed angry It keeps thinking it can read my mind and predict what i want to type angry I promise to get Seun/Mukina/Debosky to sort it out even if they have to work 72 hours non-stop without a break embarassed embarassed cheesy

FL Gators:

rotflmao! death! grin

I am sure the fullstop (.) Jarus inserted after that sentence meant the names he went on to state were not in the "even less personalities" category he initially mentioned wink cheesy

This better be true otherwise i will personally frogmarch him all the way from Lagos to OAU University to collect back all the tuition fees he paid his English Lecturer whilst he was a student there and personally see to it that, that tutor gets sacked with immediate alacrity angry I would now personally flog Jarus for not challenging the Lecturer that he was taught him rubbish all along thereby bringing the great name OAU into disrepute angry

What can fa angry If Ekiti State and even Ondo State get university now, I would have advised that Lecturer to apply there, because na for somewhere like Ekiti wey no get civilisation hin go find hin level, but alas, na only one secondary modern school dey the whole village, o ma shey o embarassed

Don't worry Fl Alagolo, no condition is permament, and maybe in860 years time, Ekiti will develop to be like THE GREAT IFE cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Wey Crackles? by Nobody: 7:45am On May 05, 2010
Busy_body:

I am sure the fullstop (.) Jarus inserted after that sentence meant the names he went on to state were not in the "even less personalities" category he initially mentioned wink cheesy
Abiio. Abi some people no do 'punctuation marks' for their primary school English lessons.

Busy_body:

This better be true otherwise i will personally frogmarch him all the way from Lagos to OAU University to collect back all the tuition fees he paid his English Lecturer whilst he was a student there and personally see to it that, that tutor gets sacked with immediate alacrity angry I would now personally flog Jarus for not challenging the Lecturer that he was taught him rubbish all along thereby bringing the great name OAU into disrepute angry
ROTFLMAO. . BB, u wicked o  grin grin grin grin grin

Busy_body:

What can fa angry If Ekiti State and even Ondo State get university now, I would have advised that Lecturer to apply there, because na for somewhere like Ekiti wey no get civilisation hin go find hin level, but alas, na only one secondary modern school dey the whole village, o ma shey o embarassed

Don't worry Fl Alagolo, no condition is permament, and maybe in860 years time, Ekiti will develop to be like THE GREAT IFE cheesy grin cheesy
The sarcasm you deployed here to taasi FL, from me, is creative . .  grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Short Inspirational Story: The Elephant Rope / 11 Super-easy Ways To Generate Business Ideas In Nigeria / Time Spent Online Glitch Needs To Be Addressed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.