Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,259 members, 7,807,890 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:54 PM

5 Digital Businesses That Fetched Nairalanders The Most Money In 2017 - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 5 Digital Businesses That Fetched Nairalanders The Most Money In 2017 (16269 Views)

World's Richest Became ₦360 Trillion Richer In 2017(Photos) / Follow Me To See How You Can Make Over 150k Weekly On This Product in 2017 / Adopt My Marketing Strategy That Fetched Me $86,311 Within 5 Days. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Digital Businesses That Fetched Nairalanders The Most Money In 2017 by RegalLady: 6:06pm On Feb 27, 2018
[img]https://3.bp..com/-tJxO44rKc_A/WpWOWhd3JAI/AAAAAAAAARo/YtLFr38hv-cYSRXA7KIwokBv5ATYv3GkACLcBGAs/s1600/make-more-money.jpg[/img]

The year 2017 was no doubt a memorable year for many nairalanders.

There were many success stories and turnaround of fortunes of ordinary Nigerians via the information they got and applied. Quite a handful of such stories made it to the front page. The larger part of the success stories were either recounted in threads or sent to people who shared the opportunities they grasp.

Take a look at two of such stories below that made it to the front page in the past and read through their enviable stories.

This nairalander bought her first car from freelancing and has since moved on to achieve great things for herself. Read her story here: www.nairaland.com/2479987/story-how-bought-car-income

This other nairalander built himself a new home and also bought his first car from an online business! Read his story here: www.nairaland.com/3224561/how-bought-car-built-house

The most recent testimonial came from this nairalander who achieved financial freedom for himself via mini-importation. Read his inspiring story here: www.nairaland.com/4276191/nairalanders-advice-helped-physically-challenged

You will remember that I emphasized these businesses a lot last year. And, if there’s one thing you can guess, it’s that, for every single nairalander who share his/her success story, there are at least 10 others who have equally become successful.

These people all got valuable knowledge about the opportunity to earn. However, that’s only one side of the coin. The other side is that they applied what they learned and stayed with it till it grew. The rule of the thumb on this subject is that for every single nairalander who shares a success story, there are at least 10 others who also became successful.

Now that you’re convinced that digital businesses are viable, let’s take a brief look at the businesses that will be successful in 2018.

1. Mini-importation
Mini importation has been a viable source of passive income for many years now. It has successfully transformed many job seekers into entrepreneurs. The good side of this option is that it fits perfectly for a side hustle idea. There’s more demand for foreign products in Nigeria. Examples of such products are bags, jewelries, phones, laptops etc. In addition, it is stress free as you can import the products from the comfort of your bedroom, provided you have an internet connection.

2. Blogging
While a lot of people will often criticize those who go into blogging for the sake of money, we think the opinion is lame. Blogging is now a business. As common with all businesses, profit is key. Your idea of profit may vary but it will often share a common denominator which is to earn money. Besides, blogging requires all the qualities needed to run a typical business and if you do your home work well, you should soon start earning by monetizing your blog.

3. Freelancing
This list cannot be complete without freelancing. Many nairalanders are into freelancing and are making it big time! What is the secret of succeeding in freelancing? You need to have a skill. But to earn money online in 2018, you need to learn new skills aside writing because the supply is greater than demand, thereby making competition difficult. Once you have skills that are in demand, you will start earning steady income online. If you don’t have any idea about skills that are most lucrative, you need to watch out for my post where I will make a detailed list about them.

4. Cryptocurrency
Many cryptocurrency enthusiasts liken the opportunity to blood money. You can make insane profit returns from your investment because the market is free from manipulations that is common with fiat money. However, what makes cryptocurrency profitable also makes it risky. All cryptocurrencies will not always be on green. Smart investors now diversify their portfolio such that if a coin is failing, another crypto investment is covering up for the loss. That way, they continually make profit or cut down their losses.
ne.

More: http://www.nigeriaonlinebusiness.com/2018/02/5-digital-businesses-that-fetched.html

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 5 Digital Businesses That Fetched Nairalanders The Most Money In 2017 by Cool83(m): 6:31pm On Feb 27, 2018
good one
Re: 5 Digital Businesses That Fetched Nairalanders The Most Money In 2017 by money121(m): 12:13pm On Feb 28, 2018
Read More Reviews about My Roofing Business here >> https://www.nairaland.com/3364135/roofing-sheets-cost-various-types/23#down

Kudos to seun Osewa and Mod. For this great Forum
And thanks to all my Loyal clients for the Trust!!

5 Likes

Re: 5 Digital Businesses That Fetched Nairalanders The Most Money In 2017 by YINKS89(m): 12:13pm On Feb 28, 2018
Okay.
Re: 5 Digital Businesses That Fetched Nairalanders The Most Money In 2017 by Nobody: 12:14pm On Feb 28, 2018
wink

noted..
Re: 5 Digital Businesses That Fetched Nairalanders The Most Money In 2017 by Nobody: 12:14pm On Feb 28, 2018
I love thread such as this......

But the irony is that you will never see our youth on this informative and educative thread that can change and shape their future, but you see them e-shouting , e-fighting and supporting some old , wicked, corrupt politicians stealing their future away or talking about how some loose people are having sex in the loo on National TV.
May God help us in this nation.

Thanks so much for sharing OP.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Digital Businesses That Fetched Nairalanders The Most Money In 2017 by LockDown69(m): 12:14pm On Feb 28, 2018
4. Cryptocurrency
Many cryptocurrency enthusiasts liken the opportunity to blood money. You can make insane profit returns from your investment because the market is free from manipulations that is common with fiat money. However, what makes cryptocurrency profitable also makes it risky. All cryptocurrencies will not always be on green. Smart investors now diversify their portfolio such that if a coin is failing, another crypto investment is covering up for the loss. That way, they continually make profit or cut down their losses.
ne. True that! Check my Signature cool

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 5 Digital Businesses That Fetched Nairalanders The Most Money In 2017 by money121(m): 12:17pm On Feb 28, 2018
Read More Reviews about My Roofing Business here >> https://www.nairaland.com/3364135/roofing-sheets-cost-various-types/23#down

Kudos to seun Osewa and Mod. For this great Forum
And thanks to all my Loyal clients for the Trust!!

2 Likes

Re: 5 Digital Businesses That Fetched Nairalanders The Most Money In 2017 by Xisnin(m): 12:19pm On Feb 28, 2018
You can make insane profit returns from your investment because the market is free from manipulations that is common with fiat money.
Wrong. You can make money and can also lose heavily because the crypto market is full of manipulations
unlike regulated and stable markets.

3 Likes

Re: 5 Digital Businesses That Fetched Nairalanders The Most Money In 2017 by vlogger: 12:20pm On Feb 28, 2018
What about vlogging?
Re: 5 Digital Businesses That Fetched Nairalanders The Most Money In 2017 by bobokeshington: 12:20pm On Feb 28, 2018
lol
Re: 5 Digital Businesses That Fetched Nairalanders The Most Money In 2017 by JohnnyBling(m): 12:27pm On Feb 28, 2018
u said 5,ayam only seeing 4.
Anyways, wah abuh domain flipping
Re: 5 Digital Businesses That Fetched Nairalanders The Most Money In 2017 by Britishcoins(m): 12:28pm On Feb 28, 2018
I am heading to crypto trading
Re: 5 Digital Businesses That Fetched Nairalanders The Most Money In 2017 by MISTAICEY02288(m): 12:34pm On Feb 28, 2018
Hmm I love this topic and kudos to the OP as well.
But i am against the Cryptocurrency thingy cos its risky. I had it in mnd to go into it as well too but i later decided not to after listening to what Leo, the BBN housemate said about investments. He said "I would rather invest my money in things i can see with my eyes and feel with my hands rather than invest in something i cant see physically or touch such as Cryptocurrency." I really see sense in that quote cos if one invests his money in things he can see and confirm with his hands, he would have more peace of mind compared to what he cant even feel or see. Then the thought of the MMM victims comes to mind. He who has ears let him hear. Even the Cryptocurrency thingy has fallen now and some people that invested heavily in it are regrettin now and hoping it picks up again...

2 Likes

Re: 5 Digital Businesses That Fetched Nairalanders The Most Money In 2017 by Okewa(m): 12:42pm On Feb 28, 2018
How far with bitcoin cash nah?....heard they crashed some month ago
Re: 5 Digital Businesses That Fetched Nairalanders The Most Money In 2017 by Habibatuley23: 12:43pm On Feb 28, 2018
See, I am yet to meet face to face with any online business person which is the reason am reluctant about invest in it.

1 Like

Re: 5 Digital Businesses That Fetched Nairalanders The Most Money In 2017 by somehow: 12:44pm On Feb 28, 2018
From experience, the loss eh..

Imagine buying bitcoin when it was around $18k, its currently $9k now, some might have held onto it waiting for it to grow to $22k or more before selling, now that it dropped, some still have it licking their wound and waiting for it to return back to $18k just to break even.

LockDown69:
4. Cryptocurrency
ne. True that! Check my Signature cool
Re: 5 Digital Businesses That Fetched Nairalanders The Most Money In 2017 by Ugoeze2016: 12:49pm On Feb 28, 2018
Nice one
Re: 5 Digital Businesses That Fetched Nairalanders The Most Money In 2017 by stevecantrell: 12:51pm On Feb 28, 2018
If youre not prepared to lose big in Crypto you cant win big.. Some ppl here are doing crypto with 20K, 50 K. Lollls ! Comon...youll never hit the big wins with such a meagre layout.

1 Like

Re: 5 Digital Businesses That Fetched Nairalanders The Most Money In 2017 by IME1: 12:51pm On Feb 28, 2018
Will try

Re: 5 Digital Businesses That Fetched Nairalanders The Most Money In 2017 by SoNature(m): 12:53pm On Feb 28, 2018
Freelancing isn't a bad career choice. It has made my life better

4 Likes

Re: 5 Digital Businesses That Fetched Nairalanders The Most Money In 2017 by vuc1(m): 12:53pm On Feb 28, 2018
somehow:
From experience, the loss eh..

Imagine buying bitcoin when it was around $18k, its currently $9k now, some might have held onto it waiting for it to grow to $22k or more before selling, now that it dropped, some still have it licking their wound and waiting for it to return back to $18k just to break even.

It is wise to HODL if you have long term intention but day trading makes you more money if you know how to.

1 Like

Re: 5 Digital Businesses That Fetched Nairalanders The Most Money In 2017 by KillerBeauty(f): 12:55pm On Feb 28, 2018
vlogger:
What about vlogging?
It's like u are a vlogger. Post link of your channel lemme see. I'm interested in vlogging
Re: 5 Digital Businesses That Fetched Nairalanders The Most Money In 2017 by uamose: 1:04pm On Feb 28, 2018
rubbish Nnu is the best u get paid every 27th of the month pm me for more info
Re: 5 Digital Businesses That Fetched Nairalanders The Most Money In 2017 by lobell1: 1:08pm On Feb 28, 2018
Cool! More dollars to Nairalanders pockets.

The only sad thing is after you have sweated to earn this money and one foolish scammer oshi tries to reap where they did not sow.

Protect yourselves online always and exchange safely and securely using Nigeria's number one escrow service and marketplace.

Would you like to know more? Ask me how.

1 Like

Re: 5 Digital Businesses That Fetched Nairalanders The Most Money In 2017 by DozieInc(m): 1:14pm On Feb 28, 2018
Makes sense
Re: 5 Digital Businesses That Fetched Nairalanders The Most Money In 2017 by Achillesdam500(m): 1:26pm On Feb 28, 2018
Igba die loku o die die die loku o
Re: 5 Digital Businesses That Fetched Nairalanders The Most Money In 2017 by Mc4larin: 1:41pm On Feb 28, 2018
Please I want to start exporting kola nut and bitter kola, but I have no idea about the business. How can I connect with buyers overseas? I really have passion for this business right from childhood.

Thanks in Anticipation
Re: 5 Digital Businesses That Fetched Nairalanders The Most Money In 2017 by styless(f): 1:41pm On Feb 28, 2018
How can I start and maintain a blog like DNB Stories or Nairaland?
Re: 5 Digital Businesses That Fetched Nairalanders The Most Money In 2017 by HegenIkomkeh(m): 1:42pm On Feb 28, 2018
modelmike7:
I love thread such as this......

But the irony is that you will never see our youth on this informative and educative thread that can change and shape their future, but you see them e-shouting , e-fighting and supporting some old , wicked, corrupt politicians stealing their future away or talking about how some loose people are having sex in the loo on National TV.
May God help us in this nation.

Thanks so much for sharing OP.
Exactly my thoughts.
Thanks for this comment.
Re: 5 Digital Businesses That Fetched Nairalanders The Most Money In 2017 by Nobody: 1:42pm On Feb 28, 2018
HegenIkomkeh:
Exactly my thoughts. Thanks for this comment.
You are always welcome bro.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Open Message To CBN: Solution To The Arising One Chance Bus & ATM Theft. / You Need A Good Dollar Card? Try Tribapay For Your International Transactions / Pls Help Where Can I Sell Paypal Fund In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.