Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,310 members, 7,808,049 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:48 AM

Checkport Security Nig. Ltd Recruitment - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Checkport Security Nig. Ltd Recruitment (3548 Views)

Fastizers Food and Confectionery Ltd Recruitment (3 Positions) - OND/HND/Bsc / Sinoma Cargo International Ltd Recruitment - HND/Bsc & Non-Graduate Positions / Primix Consulting Ltd Recruitment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Checkport Security Nig. Ltd Recruitment by Mocalypse: 7:00pm On Feb 27, 2018
"You are invited for Interview for the position of a security agent with an aviation security company.

Date: 3rd March, 2018.

Venue: Blue lodge hotel, Murtala Mohammed Int. Airport, Lagos. For enquiries call.............."

Just got that yesterday night, has anyone here done their interview before?

What is the nature of their interview and pay package?

Nairalanders Please help a brother with the needed information.
Re: Checkport Security Nig. Ltd Recruitment by Andy2274: 3:50am On Feb 28, 2018
Mocalypse:
"You are invited for Interview for the position of a security agent with an aviation security company.

Venue: Blue lodge hotel, Murtala Mohammed Int. Airport, Lagos. For enquiries call.............."

it is a good aviation security company. I attended their interview before. just simple questions concerning security especially if you have worked as a security personnel b4 but the question that threw me off balance was WHO FACILITATE YOUR CV? I do not know anybody there I submitted my cv when I was working as a security agent with a private firm at the airport until they terminate the contract. So if it is somebody that help you submit your cv contact the person or call the person's name but I don't know if they will ask you that now ooo. expect questions like tell us about yourself? what is aviation security? what is access control and aircraft protection? during the course of your duty if somebody appreciate you or give you money willingly will you collect(mind you they will force you to say something or frame and reframe this question. just insist on NO you will not collect oooooo). your question might be tougher if you have experience.
For pay, then was 40k or so. I don't know of now but if you no dull yourself for airport, salary is nothing. That's all I know

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Checkport Security Nig. Ltd Recruitment by Mocalypse: 3:54am On Feb 28, 2018
Andy2274:

it is a good aviation security company. I attended their interview before. just simple questions concerning security especially if you have worked as a security personnel b4 but the question that threw me off balance was WHO FACILITATE YOUR CV? I do not know anybody there I submitted my cv when I was working as a security agent with a private firm at the airport until they terminate the contract. So if it is somebody that help you submit your cv contact the person or call the person's name but I don't know if they will ask you that now ooo. expect questions like tell us about yourself? what is aviation security? what is access control and aircraft protection? during the course of your duty if somebody appreciate you or give you money willingly will you collect(mind you they will force you to say something or frame and reframe this question. just insist on NO you will not collect oooooo). your question might be tougher if you have experience.
For pay, then was 40k or so. I don't know of now but if you no dull yourself for airport, salary is nothing. That's all I know

Thanks bro, I appreciate this piece
Re: Checkport Security Nig. Ltd Recruitment by 2sainty: 1:57am On Mar 02, 2018
Stop
Re: Checkport Security Nig. Ltd Recruitment by Quinns: 6:13am On Mar 02, 2018
Mocalypse:

Pls how do I apply?..
Re: Checkport Security Nig. Ltd Recruitment by Mocalypse: 11:42am On Mar 03, 2018
Quinns:

Pls how do I apply?..
You need an insider to help you submit your CV, coz most times they don't publish vacancy.
A friend who is an airport driver gave me the hint
Re: Checkport Security Nig. Ltd Recruitment by Quinns: 1:39pm On Mar 03, 2018
Mocalypse:

You need an insider to help you submit your CV, coz most times they don't publish vacancy.
A friend who is an airport driver gave me the hint

I pray u get the job so I can help and be an insider for some of us...
Re: Checkport Security Nig. Ltd Recruitment by Mocalypse: 4:01pm On Mar 03, 2018
Quinns:

I pray u get the job so I can help and be an insider for some of us...

Amen
Re: Checkport Security Nig. Ltd Recruitment by urchbrando(m): 12:23pm On Mar 16, 2018
Please have you heard from them since the interview?...I was called for the interview too but I haven't heard anything
Re: Checkport Security Nig. Ltd Recruitment by Mocalypse: 8:31am On Mar 17, 2018
urchbrando:
Please have you heard from them since the interview?...I was called for the interview too but I haven't heard anything

Re: Checkport Security Nig. Ltd Recruitment by opemipocee: 4:27pm On Mar 20, 2018
Pls, whoever has gone through medical and training, how was it Pls? will appreciate ur feedback
Re: Checkport Security Nig. Ltd Recruitment by opemipocee: 4:28pm On Mar 20, 2018
Mocalypse:

We did medicals and one week training that ended on 16/03/2018
pls, what's d training like?
Re: Checkport Security Nig. Ltd Recruitment by urchbrando(m): 12:15pm On Mar 21, 2018
Please give us an insight on the training, and I heard they write an exam after the 1wk training pls we need info,as soon as possible.
Re: Checkport Security Nig. Ltd Recruitment by Mocalypse: 11:00pm On Mar 22, 2018
They set an exam pertaining what they taught through out that 5days training. To get certified by either IATA(international Air transport association) or NCAA (Nigerian Civil Aviation authority) you must not score below 80/100 in the exam.
The basic course outlines are: passenger profiling, aviation security programs, X-Ray operations, body, baggage and cargo search, aircraft search. To cap it all, they offered free lunch during the training and it was fun throughout.

We wrote our exam on the final day of the training and our results were shown to us, they also asked us to go back home that they will get back to us later......we are still waiting. I heard they want to conduct another aptitude April ending, if you know any body there I guess you need to start pressing button for Cv submission.
Re: Checkport Security Nig. Ltd Recruitment by aroundnaija: 1:03am On Mar 23, 2018
Mocalypse:
They set an exam pertaining what they taught through out that 5days training. To get certified by either IATA(international Air transport association) or NCAA (Nigerian Civil Aviation authority) you must not score below 80/100 in the exam.
The basic course outlines are: passenger profiling, aviation security programs, X-Ray operations, body, baggage and cargo search, aircraft search. To cap it all, they offered free lunch during the training and it was fun throughout.

We wrote our exam on the final day of the training and our results were shown to us, they also asked us to go back home that they will get back to us later......we are still waiting. I heard they want to conduct another aptitude April ending, if you know any body there I guess you need to start pressing button for Cv submission.

Bro where's the location?
Re: Checkport Security Nig. Ltd Recruitment by Mocalypse: 3:48am On Mar 23, 2018
aroundnaija:

Bro where's the location?
MMI Airport lagos
Re: Checkport Security Nig. Ltd Recruitment by aroundnaija: 12:24pm On Mar 23, 2018
Mocalypse:
MMI Airport lagos

When I get there can I submit my cv to the security people? Cos I no sabi anybody for there ooo
Re: Checkport Security Nig. Ltd Recruitment by akdjr(m): 12:31pm On Nov 26, 2019
Before thr interview, did you say for any aptitude test? Or you were just shortlisted for interview?quote author=Mocalypse post=66074916]They set an exam pertaining what they taught through out that 5days training. To get certified by either IATA(international Air transport association) or NCAA (Nigerian Civil Aviation authority) you must not score below 80/100 in the exam.

We wrote our exam on the final day of the training and our results were shown to us, they also asked us to go back home that they will get back to us later......we are still waiting. I heard they want to conduct another aptitude April ending, if you know any body there I guess you need to start pressing button for Cv submission.[/quote]

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING NEWS: FG Shortlist Beneficiaries Of Special Public Works Programme / I Received This Today, Please Help If It's Scam? / Ongoing Recruitment At Etisalat For Entry Level And Experienced Personnel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.