Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,032 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:43 AM

Rebuilding Our Conscience - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Rebuilding Our Conscience (287 Views)

Rebuilding Your Marriage (2) / Some Functions Of Our Conscience / Having Our Hearts Sprinkled From An Evil Conscience. What Is An Evil Conscience? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Rebuilding Our Conscience by 3mmyz(m): 7:56pm On Feb 27, 2018
It's being on my mind for long, Rebuilding our Conscience. A topic not intended to be too religious or over righteous. Please do read with openness.

As a Christian per say, aspiring to be a better one as the day grows by. I'm scared not to loose my conscience to a society like ours, where cheating is seen to be smart, while honesty and integrity are seen as weaknesses. How do we rebuild our conscience? the Media itself doesn't help matters, they propagate actions that aren't obtainable. Irregularities is now the new order, being your bad self is now the quote of the century and you should make no apologies for such.

Our Educational system is not what it is, sorting from students to debts owed from the Government. No labs, no proper accreditation, no proper supervision, no proper care and morals anymore. When you're being realistic and carry out disciplinary actions, they term you crude/old fashioned. Personally, i stand to say humans are hypocritical in most ways, imagining a person preaching "change" but is tribal in every sense. Imagine a thief with an office making laws so other thieves without office face capital punishments for petty crime, much of a hypocrite I'd say!

According to the Bible, these are signs of the end time
and we can either pray for ourselves and our world. People with little understanding would wanna question the supernaturalism beyond this planet but they are stuck with unbelief and doubt that they've perceived and observed. If you clearly read the Bible, this wouldn't really be a surprise.

I urge us to aspire to be selfless and loving to ourselves, trying to take out hatred (racism, tribalism, class). I'd say that isn't totally wrong to hate on someone, it is absolutely wrong to harm such person. Forgiveness is key! Aspiring to be better is one step of becoming better!

Only God can help us achieve our true desires! May God help us all to Rebuild our Conscience!

(1) (Reply)

Eyes Of Honour: A Letter To My Boyfriends / We Want These Killings To Stop, Adeboye Says In Benue / The TITHE Destroys The TIGHT. Peace Offering.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.