Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,451 members, 7,801,083 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 10:47 AM

Novel - Romantic Chaos - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Novel - Romantic Chaos (428 Views)

KINGS 3(7 Days Of Chaos) / Jewel From The Ghetto: New Novel Release!!! / The Romantic Chronicles Of Badoh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Novel - Romantic Chaos by Nobody: 9:31pm On Feb 27, 2018
CHAPTER ONE

And wha do you think you are? You are dust and sand babe.
Maria was talking with her eyes squinting, waving her cornrows sideways
She was talking but almost shouting at Max.
Her fragile nature was absolute; its her slim structure that brought out her ebony beauty.
She would talk and also laugh revealing her white gap teeth.
Hey Maria, I might be dust and sand, but I still know what I am.
Max tried to explain.
Am a student with intellectuals, and with a goal babe.
Uhhhuuh, she made a face repeating one after the other everything Max said.
Am a student with intellectuals and with a goal babe… bla bla bla.
How do you explain intellectual? Do you think intellectuality is just studying to pass your exams?
Or do you think its intriguing girls to gain favours from them and be loved?
Max, intellectuality simply means your understanding of the world and the things involved in the world
Max? Maria never calls that name in vain, this must really have touched her heart bossom.
This intellectual topic must have ignited her sense of humour.
It must have hit her feelings and understanding, Max thought.
Max was still in his thoughts when he received a tap on his shoulder
Hey man don’t fall asleep yet, we are not done with our argument.
Leave me alone I want to sleep, Max said almost shouting.
She laughed out loud, hysterically, see the fish that wants to sleep.

Some minutes later, Maria was playing songs, trying as much as possible to keep Max from sleeping.
She would sing and in the next minute would switch to another.
It was becoming unbearable for Max that he ran out.
Maaaaaaaaaaaxxwel! Maria screamed, she is all fun now, Max could sense it.
But he is not in the mood in the moment. He wanted very much to think about what Maria has just said to him. Maria don’t know it but her little speech has made an impact on him.
Intellectuality, wow a nice topic, he thought. What is it in the real sense?, what does it really mean?
Why would it hit so hard on her, Max thought, he can’t remember the last time Maria was so serious to tell him something that doesn’t really matter much.
But it does matter anyways, it does. Wait, how much does it? Max imagined and scratch his forehead determinedly.

Am heading for my room Mr. Nice guy.
Hey wait! I want to tell you something.
Yeah! What is that? Do you want to tell me that you love me once more?
Maria am serious right now, am not joking. I want to tell you something, sorry I mean ‘ask’
Alright you can ask. She sounded a little tense now, maybe because it isn’t what she was expecting
Who cares, he thought out loud.
Maria, would you like to go for swimming? I mean to take you but of course with a condition
Max said with his eyebrows upright and his chin beaming up like it would rattle at any time.
He said that with a lot of expectancies, he’s waiting for any kind of reaction from Maria
Which of course he knows that definitely she would. Its their kind of romance
What’s your condition big guy? You bring up something you know I love and on the other hand talk of condition? Who in the world does that? Or are you kind of kidding?
The condition is very simple
Stay around and cook for three days. Simple isn’t it?
What will happen to lectures dude? Are you proposing marriage to me right now?
I know you have always wanted to be my wife, but its not yet time for that baby girl
Wait a little bit longer. Max said and unexpectedly laughed.
Uhmm, okay, alright Mr. husband.

As she turned to leave, Max sprang up, moved his left hand around her waist and then sneaked his way to her front and her face and then kissed her forehead.
She stood, staring at him, not moving, her eyes caught his, his eyeballs pierced hers and hesitated to walk away. They stood looking at each other. Max could feel his pulse, he could feel his heart pounding, he could see his heart stretching it’s arm to grab hers.
He could swear she’s feeling the same, she had always wanted him. She had professed her love twice .
All his thoughts vanished as he felt his lips moist and yummy, he felt a warmer lip locked into his and well, he thought what can I do, I don’t have the habit of spitting out sugar whenever am given one and am not ready to let go of what I love right now, nah, not right to.
He started kissing her back, rubbing her cornrows and pushing forward, he then stick out his tongue and engaged her in a French kiss. She had wanted this for a very long time, she pulled him over and engaged in a full blown out kiss.
Max once again stick out his tongue and trickled her ear, then brought it down to her neck, mouthing it at the same time and then tracked it down to her chest, this time he traced his right hand to her left breast while handling it softly, and slowly unbuttoned her blouse, he then unhooked her brassiere revealing her ebony breasts standing firm, with a nipple pointing out, Max slowly unlocked his lips from hers and kissed her breast, slowly moisturizing the arena.
Slowly he kissed her passionately for minutes. He then jerked her up, this time he traced back his lips to hers and softly dropped her on the 10inch foam. She drew her blue jean skirt off her waist and did same to her yellow panties. Her vagina illumined with some strays of shaved black hair which can be traced back to his belly button. He gently caressed it with his left hand while her right hand handle her breasts simultaneously.
He continued straying his hands on her vagina and then paved way into it with his middle finger. She released a soft moan as her wet vagina accommodated his finger. Max is all up, with an immense hard on. All this while my cloths been on me? What are they still doing on my body. He thought as he undressed himself as fast as he could. He brought back his head but this time to her breasts, he kissed them softly and kissed all the way down her vagina engaging her in cunnilingus. She moaned and would gently rub his forehead, she jerk up when it trickle her and would slow back down. Max continued , meanwhile, she never stopped moaning. He knows how best to do it, she thought. Max slowly sucked her vagina and at a time slid his finger into it, she released a rather more heavy moan as she felt it, the feeling chilled her spine as it travelled all the way up. It made her to feel to want more of that wherever its coming from. After some minutes he replaced his finger with his erected penis
He sprang his dangling penis and slid it into her vagina. It was accompanied by a Hot moan, as he go in and out of her. He is now panting as he continued but wouldn’t want to stop; he was enjoying every bit of it.
Maria placed her legs on his back and trapped

to get the full story, visit poetsforum.

dont forget to follow/subscribe

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

This Is The Worst Thing One Can Do To One's Self As A Human Being / Reflective Easter Lyrics* / Allergic Rose - Nigerian Love Story By Joel Williams

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.