Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,033 members, 7,807,077 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:15 AM

I'm Afraid She May Woo Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Afraid She May Woo Me (34568 Views)

I'm Afraid Of My Girlfriend / I Love Him So Much But I'm Afraid I've Lost Him. / The Day A Lady Woo Me In Wuse Market (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Afraid She May Woo Me by Jogunomi1: 10:52pm On Feb 27, 2018
She has almost everything I want in a woman, but I don't find her sexy. Those I find sexy don't have what she has. She thinks I'm shy and probably don't know how to woo her. So, she has started sending me coded messages. Why is life unfair like this?

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Afraid She May Woo Me by Nobody: 11:01pm On Feb 27, 2018
Sexy? Sorry what do you mean by sexy?

51 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I'm Afraid She May Woo Me by Jogunomi1: 11:04pm On Feb 27, 2018
Safiaaa:
Sexy? Sorry what do you mean by sexy?

Someone that one will wish to make love to.

31 Likes

Re: I'm Afraid She May Woo Me by Nobody: 11:05pm On Feb 27, 2018
Jogunomi1:

Someone that one will wish to make love to.
So why is she not sexy to you?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Afraid She May Woo Me by Jogunomi1: 11:08pm On Feb 27, 2018
Safiaaa:
So why is she not sexy to you?

I want a tall woman but she's short. I like my woman to have plenty hair but she shaves her head.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Afraid She May Woo Me by gabinogem(m): 11:11pm On Feb 27, 2018
Lol... Nobody wins them all...

120 Likes 9 Shares

Re: I'm Afraid She May Woo Me by Jogunomi1: 11:15pm On Feb 27, 2018
gabinogem:

This life no fair at all. Na jejely I for wife her if not for the sexual attraction that is not there.

5 Likes

Re: I'm Afraid She May Woo Me by Nobody: 11:17pm On Feb 27, 2018
Then she doesn't really have everything u want in a woman yet.

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I'm Afraid She May Woo Me by gabinogem(m): 11:18pm On Feb 27, 2018
Jogunomi1:

This life no fair at all. Na jejely I for wife her if not for the sexual attraction that is not there.
Are you a hardcore sex-craving type of guy?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Afraid She May Woo Me by Jogunomi1: 11:23pm On Feb 27, 2018
gabinogem:
Are you a hardcore sex-craving type of guy?

Sex will be no 1 thing in my marriage.

120 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I'm Afraid She May Woo Me by Nobody: 11:31pm On Feb 27, 2018
Jogunomi1:

I want a tall woman but she's short. I like my woman to have plenty hair but she shaves her head.
lol these are things you can get over. Or is she supposed to change her height for you?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Afraid She May Woo Me by femolacqua(m): 11:46pm On Feb 27, 2018
gabinogem:
Lose - lose situation. I wonder what he will do if wishes were horses?

2 Likes

Re: I'm Afraid She May Woo Me by QueenSuccubus(f): 12:26am On Feb 28, 2018
grin

OP, remember this LIKE ATTRACTS LIKE ... It's the law of attraction..

So, don't ask us why this girl is heading on ur way coz u know exactly the reason why cool

5 Likes

Re: I'm Afraid She May Woo Me by DonroxyII: 12:29am On Feb 28, 2018
Jogunomi1:
She has almost everything I want in a woman, but I don't find her sexy. Those I find sexy don't have what she has. She thinks I'm shy and probably don't know how to woo her. So, she has started sending me coded messages. Why is life unfair like this?
I won't blame u man, wait for it she is coming but hope when she comes, she will find u as someone she wanna stay with wink

7 Likes

Re: I'm Afraid She May Woo Me by lenghtinny(m): 12:36am On Feb 28, 2018
The heart wants what it wants angry...

Let her go now that your brain is still intact because sooner or later you will definitely fall for her...

17 Likes

Re: I'm Afraid She May Woo Me by MIKOLOWISKA: 3:40am On Feb 28, 2018
Safiaaa:
lol these are things you can get over. Or is she supposed to change her height for you?
that how women think and end up bwith horrible marriage . men cannot get over physical attraction.he will always be looking outside and she will be fighting with him and all those qualities he like will disappear from his eyes just like women cannot ignore a man's financials

54 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I'm Afraid She May Woo Me by gabinogem(m): 3:57am On Feb 28, 2018
Jogunomi1:

Sex will be no 1 thing in my marriage.
lol... Then u really need to open up to her. Marriage is a lifetime institution, you don't have to take anyone into it out of pity. The earlier you let her move on with her life the better for her...cuz I strongly believe there are guys out there who see her as a very attractive (sexy) lady. You should also know that the clock is ticking...

22 Likes

Re: I'm Afraid She May Woo Me by Aklion74(m): 4:04am On Feb 28, 2018
Na so

3 Likes

Re: I'm Afraid She May Woo Me by MissRaine69(f): 4:07am On Feb 28, 2018
Jogunomi1:
Life is fair it’s you that has chosen to have a blinkered view of what’s on offer. You are opting for what you what rather than what you need and this is the reason snag men end up being burnt. Thinking for the moment and not the future never bore any fruit.

8 Likes

Re: I'm Afraid She May Woo Me by Kobicove(m): 5:26am On Feb 28, 2018
If she does not have some qualities which you consider 'key' then it's better for you to move on undecided

8 Likes

Re: I'm Afraid She May Woo Me by duduade: 7:18am On Feb 28, 2018
There's no point settling for less when you know within your heart you not physically attracted to her... Your chances of cheating on her will be high

10 Likes

Re: I'm Afraid She May Woo Me by Jogunomi1: 10:10am On Feb 28, 2018
QueenSuccubus:
grin

So, don't ask us why this girl is heading on ur way coz u know exactly the reason why cool

I know why...she's everything I stand for in terms of talent, skill, views of life and religiosity.

3 Likes

Re: I'm Afraid She May Woo Me by Jogunomi1: 10:11am On Feb 28, 2018
MissRaine69:

Life is fair it’s you that has chosen to have a blinkered view of what’s on offer. You are opting for what you what rather than what you need and this is the reason snag men end up being burnt. Thinking for the moment and not the future never bore any fruit.

I know this moniker. Where have you been? Hope you fine sha?

1 Like

Re: I'm Afraid She May Woo Me by Gofwane(m): 10:24am On Feb 28, 2018
QueenSuccubus:
grin

you are absolutely wrong!

LIKE CHARGES REPEL WHILE UNLIKE CHARGES ATTRACTS.
Ask any engineering or science student.

45 Likes

Re: I'm Afraid She May Woo Me by QueenSuccubus(f): 11:23am On Feb 28, 2018
Gofwane:
you are absolutely wrong!

LIKE CHARGES REPEL WHILE UNLIKE CHARGES ATTRACTS.
Ask any engineering or science student.

There's no amount of engineers and scientists can explain how LIKE ATTRACTS LIKE..we're talking about emotions here.

9 Likes

Re: I'm Afraid She May Woo Me by nairalanduseles: 10:46pm On Feb 28, 2018
u must be gay
Re: I'm Afraid She May Woo Me by akeentech(m): 10:47pm On Feb 28, 2018
The topic is not even romantic

1 Like

Re: I'm Afraid She May Woo Me by bigt2(m): 10:48pm On Feb 28, 2018
Lol

2 Likes

Re: I'm Afraid She May Woo Me by muhammed50(m): 10:49pm On Feb 28, 2018
Are you normal?? Some many guys are seeking for this opportunity. For a girl to woo you, do you know what it means?

1 Like

Re: I'm Afraid She May Woo Me by ipobarecriminals: 10:49pm On Feb 28, 2018
undecided let see ur pic b4 we judge accordingly

2 Likes

Re: I'm Afraid She May Woo Me by lifestyle1(m): 10:49pm On Feb 28, 2018
Just height and hair?

Na wa o.

Ok. Get her some high heals and some weavons.

lobatan ...

Wife materials hard to get for naija o so be sharp bro

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Afraid She May Woo Me by jaxxy(m): 10:50pm On Feb 28, 2018
Jogunomi1:

Just leave her alone simple! The person who likes her for who she is will come along bt be warned u might end up a lonely man cos nobody has 100% of wat we want. So the earlier u make up ur mind on wat u can compromise the better for u.

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Young Nigerian Soldier And His Bride To Be / I Bruised This Girl’s Ego So Badly. / Photos Of A Beautiful Plus-Sized Lady And Her Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.