Stats: 3,150,181 members, 7,807,580 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:40 PM

Angolans Play Dead To Protest Bad Road (Photos) - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Angolans Play Dead To Protest Bad Road (Photos) (21167 Views)

Russian Man Lights Himself On Fire To Protest Putin’s Draft (photos) / Joey Saladino Donates His Testicle To Protest Trump’s Impeachment / Over 1 Million People Come Out To Protest Bad Governance In Chile(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Angolans Play Dead To Protest Bad Road (Photos) by Daviddson(m): 10:46am On Feb 28, 2018
F

Re: Angolans Play Dead To Protest Bad Road (Photos) by loomer: 10:46am On Feb 28, 2018
adadike281:
I can now see that Buhari's hand is even in these BbNaija of a thing. They want to distract us.

Na Una wan dey distracted. As u guys no get priority

Re: Angolans Play Dead To Protest Bad Road (Photos) by Joshuaoseoboh(m): 10:47am On Feb 28, 2018
wristbangle:
Why in Nigeria, majority of us discuss irrelevant and unimportant topics on social media eg bbnaija, celebrities stunts, etc. Even our newspaper, magazine, blogs and forums are not left out hence propagate silly headlines because majority of people like to read such.

I hope the Angolan government react swiftly to these meaningful protests from its citizens.
What have you done so far to change the situation

Re: Angolans Play Dead To Protest Bad Road (Photos) by marvin906(m): 10:47am On Feb 28, 2018
i cant remember the last time i heard about this country undecided undecided

Re: Angolans Play Dead To Protest Bad Road (Photos) by Aieboocaar(m): 10:47am On Feb 28, 2018
Re: Angolans Play Dead To Protest Bad Road (Photos) by Firefire(m): 10:47am On Feb 28, 2018
RZArecta2:
A certain Buhari would have sent Buratai to shoot them one by one for embarrassing his inept government

Re: Angolans Play Dead To Protest Bad Road (Photos) by Tex42(m): 10:47am On Feb 28, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:

Foolish people.
Is this how the Arabs protested about bad leadership in the Arab Spring of 2011-2013?
ah! Is this u or a dopple of ur Monika... The NwaAmaikpe I know Can never run out of something say,even if it's rubbish, u must type.

This one really weak am...
Re: Angolans Play Dead To Protest Bad Road (Photos) by Joshuaoseoboh(m): 10:48am On Feb 28, 2018
Dontquit:

Here in naija youths spent more time on unnecessary issue, irrelevant topics grace our newspaper front page, bloggers feed ur eyes with foolishness..we spent more time talking about religion, tribe and ethnicity:suffering and smiling.
Re: Angolans Play Dead To Protest Bad Road (Photos) by BanevsJoker(m): 10:48am On Feb 28, 2018
johnnyvid:
Angola government will surely listen to them. unlike us here, we just love to deceive ourselves. not only that,Nigeria government will order the batallion of army to any protest in Nigeria. we don't have government here.
Nigeria has become an abbatoir. But rather than slaughtering cattle to feed humans, humans are slaughtered for cattle to graze. Your former president studied Zoology, your current president is a herdsman. What does that make your country?

Re: Angolans Play Dead To Protest Bad Road (Photos) by YoungDaNaval(m): 10:48am On Feb 28, 2018
gbolly0001:
The only thing now distracting me is your figure 8 baby
mumu
Re: Angolans Play Dead To Protest Bad Road (Photos) by iamdynamite(m): 10:48am On Feb 28, 2018
i am not sure we are ready for this sort of protest......
Re: Angolans Play Dead To Protest Bad Road (Photos) by Joshuaoseoboh(m): 10:49am On Feb 28, 2018
Pavore9:

Really sad that our focus is glued to irrelevance.
Re: Angolans Play Dead To Protest Bad Road (Photos) by SexytorresE(f): 10:50am On Feb 28, 2018
Dontquit:

Here in naija youths spent more time on unnecessary issue, irrelevant topics grace our newspaper front page, bloggers feed ur eyes with foolishness..we spent more time talking about religion, tribe and ethnicity:suffering and smiling.
u are right. We only talk about religion, tribe and ethnicity. I wish no religion on earth,the would would have been better. Especially Nigeria
Re: Angolans Play Dead To Protest Bad Road (Photos) by kpaofame: 10:53am On Feb 28, 2018
even soldiers there join the protest....
If this movement was in Nigeria they would have set up a committee to monitor social media and arrest dissenters, hate speech, police and soldiers will be ordered to python dance and crawl over all those people

Here some Nigerians behave like animals with very low IQ... Instead of demand for good governance and conditions of living they will prefer to be supporting leaders based on party and ethnicity.....
Re: Angolans Play Dead To Protest Bad Road (Photos) by Pavore9: 10:57am On Feb 28, 2018
Joshuaoseoboh:

In my own little way, I have transferred knowledge to many young Nigerians centred around agriculture partly verifiable in the agric section . Now over to you, what have you done so far?

Re: Angolans Play Dead To Protest Bad Road (Photos) by raph101(m): 10:58am On Feb 28, 2018
at least their stupidity has been noticed.

next
Re: Angolans Play Dead To Protest Bad Road (Photos) by Joshuaoseoboh(m): 11:01am On Feb 28, 2018
Pavore9:

In my own little way, I have transferred knowledge to many young Nigerians centred around agriculture partly verifiable in the agric section . Now over to you, what have you done so far?
The same
Re: Angolans Play Dead To Protest Bad Road (Photos) by Nobody: 11:07am On Feb 28, 2018
wristbangle:
Why in Nigeria, majority of us discuss irrelevant and unimportant topics on social media eg bbnaija, celebrities stunts, etc. Even our newspaper, magazine, blogs and forums are not left out hence propagate silly headlines because majority of people like to read such.

I hope the Angolan government react swiftly to these meaningful protests from its citizens.
Our youths are busy with sex scenes of BBNaija
Re: Angolans Play Dead To Protest Bad Road (Photos) by tofolo(m): 11:13am On Feb 28, 2018
wristbangle:

cheesy cheesy

Lol na everywhere naim Bihari hand dey? Na so somebody dey complain of purging for health sector, people dey say na PMB cos am. Make Una free d guy for once na
Its his fault bros.. First rule of leadership... Its always the leader's fault. angry
Re: Angolans Play Dead To Protest Bad Road (Photos) by Nackzy: 11:13am On Feb 28, 2018
Oil Rich State..Africa will forever be Africa
Re: Angolans Play Dead To Protest Bad Road (Photos) by Dollabiz: 11:22am On Feb 28, 2018
Oh
Re: Angolans Play Dead To Protest Bad Road (Photos) by Koolking(m): 11:26am On Feb 28, 2018
Women, their own version of event is always comfortably different.

How is making where you lay very comfortable sending the right message? One of the guys even buried his head in muddy water - that's the message.

Re: Angolans Play Dead To Protest Bad Road (Photos) by Guestlander: 11:32am On Feb 28, 2018
Aieboocaar:

Chai shocked shocked

how this bros take do this thing

He is probably dead for real.

Re: Angolans Play Dead To Protest Bad Road (Photos) by zolapower: 11:35am On Feb 28, 2018
johnnyvid:
Angolans have been using the hashtag #acabademematar , which translates roughly as "kill me already" to pose for pictures where they are playing dead.
Explaining the reason for the new trend, blogger Lunga Izata says the photos are in protest to a range of issues from bad roads, poor hospital conditions, the high cost of living, pollution, and unemployment to the lack of schools.
"Yesterday, while longing for news that there may be a possibility of easing the country's economic crisis, I was saddened to hear that children have not been to school for five years," she writes.
See more of the photos below. http://www.pressnewsng.com.ng/2018/02/angolans-play-dead-in-new-social-media.html

This one got me vomiting

Re: Angolans Play Dead To Protest Bad Road (Photos) by seadesi1986: 11:38am On Feb 28, 2018
Did anybody understand what they just did, It is simply a sign that if the govt continues dat way It is an indication that dead bodies will begin to flow on the streets #be wise
Re: Angolans Play Dead To Protest Bad Road (Photos) by skallion7(m): 11:40am On Feb 28, 2018
But i thought people do say angola has good roads and good schools, maybe nairalanders believe in hearsays too much. Anyway their stupidity has been noticed, NEXT!!!!!

Re: Angolans Play Dead To Protest Bad Road (Photos) by Aieboocaar(m): 11:43am On Feb 28, 2018
Guestlander:

He is probably dead for real.

as in eehn
Re: Angolans Play Dead To Protest Bad Road (Photos) by Suplexx: 11:44am On Feb 28, 2018
The same Angola people were using to rate down Buhari two years ago? All oil producing countries have economic issues since 2014. Angola that had a far more valuable currency than Nigeria is 2014, currently have its currency between 420-520 in their black market.

Re: Angolans Play Dead To Protest Bad Road (Photos) by Temptee101(m): 11:45am On Feb 28, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:

Foolish people.
Is this how the Arabs protested about bad leadership in the Arab Spring of 2011-2013?
Before you went into oblivion, i used to like your comments at times but since your second coming you have neither made any sense nor contributed sanely rather you have spoken so foollishly and to cap it all so ignorantly and stuppiidly

7.6 Magnitude Earthquake Hits Japan As Country Braces For 16Ft Tsunami / Ugandan President, Museveni bans Gambling And Sports Betting In The Country / King Of Swaziland Renames Country Eswatini To Stop Being Confused With Swzerland