Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,881 members, 7,806,543 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:02 PM

"Emmanuel Atewe Gave N35M To Winners Chapel" - Daddy Freeze Reacts To Report - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "Emmanuel Atewe Gave N35M To Winners Chapel" - Daddy Freeze Reacts To Report (38094 Views)

N8.5bn Fraud: Atewe Gave N35m To Winners’ Chapel – Witness / "I Don't Pay Tithes To Winners Chapel Anymore" - Lady; Daddy Freeze Reacts / Daddy Freeze Reacts As Apostle Suleman Increases His Tithe From 10% To 30% (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Emmanuel Atewe Gave N35M To Winners Chapel" - Daddy Freeze Reacts To Report by Mrop(m): 4:29am On Feb 28, 2018
Daddy freeze who is always again tithe doctrine react to a news update about Jtf boss who gave 35m to winners chapel. See what he wrote below

News source :: http://www.praizeupdates.com/daddy-freeze-react-to-jtf-boss-given-winners-chapel-35m/

daddyfreeze:
Could this be how that screeching bald headed fowl bought the private jet he has been flying for 22 years, since we were in JSS1?
-
#FreeTheSheeple

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bftxf9kHkyT/

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Emmanuel Atewe Gave N35M To Winners Chapel" - Daddy Freeze Reacts To Report by Mrop(m): 4:29am On Feb 28, 2018

2 Likes

Re: "Emmanuel Atewe Gave N35M To Winners Chapel" - Daddy Freeze Reacts To Report by mployer(m): 4:38am On Feb 28, 2018
Freeze is digging his grave.

111 Likes 5 Shares

Re: "Emmanuel Atewe Gave N35M To Winners Chapel" - Daddy Freeze Reacts To Report by MhizAJ(f): 4:48am On Feb 28, 2018
Freeze talks anyhow
What's his business undecided

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Emmanuel Atewe Gave N35M To Winners Chapel" - Daddy Freeze Reacts To Report by KendrickAyomide: 4:51am On Feb 28, 2018
mployer:
MhizAJ:
Freeze talks anyhow
What's his business undecided
mployer:
#freethesheeple

164 Likes 12 Shares

Re: "Emmanuel Atewe Gave N35M To Winners Chapel" - Daddy Freeze Reacts To Report by akinade28(f): 5:54am On Feb 28, 2018
Was he forced to give d money ni or does d church av to investigate every money giving to them by their members, abi what's daddy freeze business sef.

Today's my birthday my people, show some love

200 Likes 9 Shares

Re: "Emmanuel Atewe Gave N35M To Winners Chapel" - Daddy Freeze Reacts To Report by Kobicove(m): 5:54am On Feb 28, 2018
The main question I want answered is - "How did the JTF boss get N35 million to donate to a church" undecided

87 Likes 7 Shares

Re: "Emmanuel Atewe Gave N35M To Winners Chapel" - Daddy Freeze Reacts To Report by femi4: 6:37am On Feb 28, 2018
Mumu freeze, I thought you claimed that the Jet was bought from tithe money

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Emmanuel Atewe Gave N35M To Winners Chapel" - Daddy Freeze Reacts To Report by NwaAmaikpe: 10:35am On Feb 28, 2018
shocked

Even though I stand with Freeze,

Fear no go allow me call Bishop Oyedepo 'screeching bald headed fowl'.
Na only for Apostle Johnson Suleiman body I get power, because I know God doesn't defend fakes.

71 Likes 10 Shares

Re: "Emmanuel Atewe Gave N35M To Winners Chapel" - Daddy Freeze Reacts To Report by kennosklint(m): 10:36am On Feb 28, 2018
This dude should wise up na.

1 Like

Re: "Emmanuel Atewe Gave N35M To Winners Chapel" - Daddy Freeze Reacts To Report by Nobody: 10:36am On Feb 28, 2018
freeze the anger of God is slow to come but very powerful and fierce when it comes. remember the children that called Elijah bald headed they all died after the made fun of God's servant. your end would be so bad and none would save you. young school girls are been kidnapped and raped and you don't say anything, politicians steal out Money and say monkeys do it and you don't say anything, buhari is making mockery of the goodwill of many Nigerians that voted him by giving us bad leadership you no talk anything na oyedepo and adeboye be your problem.

103 Likes 8 Shares

Re: "Emmanuel Atewe Gave N35M To Winners Chapel" - Daddy Freeze Reacts To Report by Xcelinteriors(f): 10:36am On Feb 28, 2018
Do you need wallpaper to decorate your home/office? Check my signature and other thread. They are very affordable and durable

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Emmanuel Atewe Gave N35M To Winners Chapel" - Daddy Freeze Reacts To Report by jumpandpas(m): 10:37am On Feb 28, 2018
Freezer you're a compound FOOL.

7 Likes

Re: "Emmanuel Atewe Gave N35M To Winners Chapel" - Daddy Freeze Reacts To Report by livinbygrace: 10:37am On Feb 28, 2018
Freeeze you are very stupid and senseless fowl.

11 Likes

Re: "Emmanuel Atewe Gave N35M To Winners Chapel" - Daddy Freeze Reacts To Report by Firefire(m): 10:37am On Feb 28, 2018
Lost soul! embarassed

2 Likes

Re: "Emmanuel Atewe Gave N35M To Winners Chapel" - Daddy Freeze Reacts To Report by WHOcarex: 10:37am On Feb 28, 2018
grin

4 Likes

Re: "Emmanuel Atewe Gave N35M To Winners Chapel" - Daddy Freeze Reacts To Report by Yankee101: 10:37am On Feb 28, 2018
Now the gods make mad he whom they wish to destroy!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Emmanuel Atewe Gave N35M To Winners Chapel" - Daddy Freeze Reacts To Report by Marxist001(m): 10:37am On Feb 28, 2018
its high time this daddy freeze let go....he should leave these pastors alone and focus on our politicians and terrorism, at least that's the most important now!!!

2 Likes

Re: "Emmanuel Atewe Gave N35M To Winners Chapel" - Daddy Freeze Reacts To Report by FarahAideed: 10:38am On Feb 28, 2018
mployer:

Whose grave is not dug ...the day you are born your grave has been dug

62 Likes 8 Shares

Re: "Emmanuel Atewe Gave N35M To Winners Chapel" - Daddy Freeze Reacts To Report by Ayoswit(f): 10:38am On Feb 28, 2018
Freeze should know how to show respect to elders na, bishop oyedepo is not his mate.

10 Likes

Re: "Emmanuel Atewe Gave N35M To Winners Chapel" - Daddy Freeze Reacts To Report by hopefulLandlord: 10:38am On Feb 28, 2018
adajiboyy:
freeze the anger of God is slow to come but very powerful and fierce when it comes. remember the children that called Elijah bald headed they all died after the made fun of God's servant. your end would be so bad and none would save you.

Tell me which pastor(s) the Christians that die terrible deaths everyday were insulting...

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Emmanuel Atewe Gave N35M To Winners Chapel" - Daddy Freeze Reacts To Report by yeyeboi(m): 10:38am On Feb 28, 2018
Ok
Re: "Emmanuel Atewe Gave N35M To Winners Chapel" - Daddy Freeze Reacts To Report by mayskit4luv(m): 10:39am On Feb 28, 2018
Ok
Re: "Emmanuel Atewe Gave N35M To Winners Chapel" - Daddy Freeze Reacts To Report by dermmy(m): 10:39am On Feb 28, 2018
Freeze should attack politicians and leave these men alone.
Re: "Emmanuel Atewe Gave N35M To Winners Chapel" - Daddy Freeze Reacts To Report by marvin906(m): 10:39am On Feb 28, 2018
who the gods want to kill they first make mad undecided undecided

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Emmanuel Atewe Gave N35M To Winners Chapel" - Daddy Freeze Reacts To Report by bayocanny: 10:39am On Feb 28, 2018
Church is a business venture

8 Likes

Re: "Emmanuel Atewe Gave N35M To Winners Chapel" - Daddy Freeze Reacts To Report by blackbeau1(f): 10:40am On Feb 28, 2018
Daddy Freeze/people of our generation need to learn to criticize without insulting.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Emmanuel Atewe Gave N35M To Winners Chapel" - Daddy Freeze Reacts To Report by Daviddson(m): 10:40am On Feb 28, 2018
This boy man talks anyhow. He's a recent convert to atheism so he's trying to harden himself against anything God. So he wants to talk tough by all means. Let's see where it leads him to.

1 Like

Re: "Emmanuel Atewe Gave N35M To Winners Chapel" - Daddy Freeze Reacts To Report by WHOcarex: 10:40am On Feb 28, 2018
Kobicove:
The main question I want answered is - "How did the JTF boss get N35 million to donate to a church" undecided
From fraud

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Emmanuel Atewe Gave N35M To Winners Chapel" - Daddy Freeze Reacts To Report by Alajiki(m): 10:40am On Feb 28, 2018
mployer:

Abeegi! No be only his grave. Iranu

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Emmanuel Atewe Gave N35M To Winners Chapel" - Daddy Freeze Reacts To Report by 9jaown(m): 10:40am On Feb 28, 2018
9ja pastors stays winning. Don’t be surprise if that jamb snake took part of his/her money to church.

15 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Please, No Sex Before Marriage Is NEVER A Scam / The Lord's Chosen The Best Church In The World / Prophet, C.O Mohammed Weds Young Lady (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.