Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,810 members, 7,802,603 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:12 PM

"Emmanuel Atewe Gave N35M To Winners Chapel" - Daddy Freeze Reacts To Report - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "Emmanuel Atewe Gave N35M To Winners Chapel" - Daddy Freeze Reacts To Report (38086 Views)

N8.5bn Fraud: Atewe Gave N35m To Winners’ Chapel – Witness / "I Don't Pay Tithes To Winners Chapel Anymore" - Lady; Daddy Freeze Reacts / Daddy Freeze Reacts As Apostle Suleman Increases His Tithe From 10% To 30% (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Emmanuel Atewe Gave N35M To Winners Chapel" - Daddy Freeze Reacts To Report by OfficialOjonimi(m): 1:34pm On Feb 28, 2018
Freez or what do they call you, may God have mercy on you and your generation.
Re: "Emmanuel Atewe Gave N35M To Winners Chapel" - Daddy Freeze Reacts To Report by freshboi88: 1:50pm On Feb 28, 2018
adajiboyy:
freeze the anger of God is slow to come but very powerful and fierce when it comes. remember the children that called Elijah bald headed they all died after the made fun of God's servant. your end would be so bad and none would save you. young school girls are been kidnapped and raped and you don't say anything, politicians steal out Money and say monkeys do it and you don't say anything, buhari is making mockery of the goodwill of many Nigerians that voted him by giving us bad leadership you no talk anything na oyedepo and adeboye be your problem.

All this one u pple r saying is shambala.......that's what is used to brain wash u
Re: "Emmanuel Atewe Gave N35M To Winners Chapel" - Daddy Freeze Reacts To Report by Goodness4525: 1:54pm On Feb 28, 2018
successinlife:

I am not in support nor in defense of either of them. My point is that freeze should talk about other important issues facing the country.
he has been talking about this n u can help talk about others he is not the only one to talk about all things

1 Like

Re: "Emmanuel Atewe Gave N35M To Winners Chapel" - Daddy Freeze Reacts To Report by Goodness4525: 2:10pm On Feb 28, 2018
walegees:
Not a fan of insult irrespective of the target.

However, if men of god cannot detect ill-gotten gifts or moneys coming into the wallet of the most high, I don't think such men should be trusted in matters of spiritual delivery.
it takes a lot of courage to put this men of god in their proper place and take charge of your own life.

Freeze should know that Oyedepo didn't force anybody to be a sheeple, the same way Dangote didn't force anybody to buy his products.

When time comes, the blind shall see and the fake guide shall be discarded.

I think I will disagree with u on this point, I think those people are under the influence of some kind spell or something

Anyone who can,t see the hypocrisy and the fraudulent minds of these so called men of god is physically n spiritually blind

1 Like

Re: "Emmanuel Atewe Gave N35M To Winners Chapel" - Daddy Freeze Reacts To Report by Goodness4525: 2:14pm On Feb 28, 2018
uba1991:
so d church did not av d brain to reason how a general in d army was able to get 35million to dish out even though his salary is nt up to 500k. Infact religion is d worst thing dat ever happened to dis country
The religions bigots will soon come after u
Re: "Emmanuel Atewe Gave N35M To Winners Chapel" - Daddy Freeze Reacts To Report by ubaha101: 2:15pm On Feb 28, 2018
grin na wa freeze wetin concern u
Re: "Emmanuel Atewe Gave N35M To Winners Chapel" - Daddy Freeze Reacts To Report by wirinet(m): 2:28pm On Feb 28, 2018
akinade28:
Was he forced to give d money ni or does d church av to investigate every money giving to them by their members, abi what's daddy freeze business sef.

Today's my birthday my people, show some love

Yes he was forced or rather coerced to give the money. These charlatans called men of god use imtimidation, threats, hypnosis and various scams to coerce money from unsuspecting members to fuel their exorbitant life styles.

Yes, a proper charity organization must care about the source of donations it receives. Even businesses such as financial institutions and betting companies are mandated to inform the EFCC about the source of monies they receive if it goes beyond a certain threshold.
Re: "Emmanuel Atewe Gave N35M To Winners Chapel" - Daddy Freeze Reacts To Report by wirinet(m): 2:34pm On Feb 28, 2018
Diickrider:

Why do u brainwashed followers threaten people with nothing but death when people speak the truth against your pastors? If he keeps quiet he will die, if he talks he will die. Death is natural so no big deal. Even animals that can't talk dies. Your pastors will die one day, you and i will also leave this world no matter how old we live. Should we now because of death keep mute and watch like zombies when fraudulent activities are going on in churches?

It is because of mind control or brainwashing. Successfull religious and sometimes political figures have the ability to control the minds of their followers sometimes to the point of putting their lives on the line to defend the religious leaders.
They use subtle subconscious mind control techniques to take control the minds of their followers without them even realising it.

See pastor Daniel lesego using hypnosis to abuse his followers here;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hezvOL9ooUE
Re: "Emmanuel Atewe Gave N35M To Winners Chapel" - Daddy Freeze Reacts To Report by Yesbody: 3:02pm On Feb 28, 2018
Don't wory ur mouth will soon put u in trouble na just short tym remain, make u dey attack men of God

Re: "Emmanuel Atewe Gave N35M To Winners Chapel" - Daddy Freeze Reacts To Report by Nobody: 3:13pm On Feb 28, 2018
BushWickBill:

This is dumb.

EFCC has traced the 35 million and you are talking of investigating.

Please use your sense for once.
thank you dumbometer... I asked a question and u evaded it, i will assume its beyond you
Re: "Emmanuel Atewe Gave N35M To Winners Chapel" - Daddy Freeze Reacts To Report by Jeflox: 3:14pm On Feb 28, 2018
This guy actually wants to be noticed, he always criticises matters on which he has little or no knowledge.....let him hug transformer,, u want pastors to leave the money for you so that u will be using it for chasing women.
Re: "Emmanuel Atewe Gave N35M To Winners Chapel" - Daddy Freeze Reacts To Report by Nobody: 3:17pm On Feb 28, 2018
oglalasioux:

In saner climes charities and political parties investigate the sources of their donations. Even if you donate anonymously tax offices will know the donor. Tax organisations follow every donation made to any organisation except the CHURCH!

The thieving church people use God to shield their ill wealth and the state can't even tax their income yet they enjoy practically everything provided by the state.

Whether I'm arguing for hate or not doesn't matter.
wen i hear saner climes, i see inferiority complex at play. All the monies being stolen from our country are taken to insaner climes right? What has happened to our politicians like Mrs Alison who is living in uk? Don't dey know the source of their wealth? Why aren't dey in jail?

1 Like

Re: "Emmanuel Atewe Gave N35M To Winners Chapel" - Daddy Freeze Reacts To Report by Sokoyaseye(m): 3:18pm On Feb 28, 2018
May the God of Oyedepo consume him and his Generation unborn.

1 Like

Re: "Emmanuel Atewe Gave N35M To Winners Chapel" - Daddy Freeze Reacts To Report by droidtech: 3:20pm On Feb 28, 2018
Hmm

Imagine this:

Say a thousand average Nigerian families had 1 bitcoin in 2015, when bitcoin was around 100-200 dollars,our exchange rate was around 170 naira to a 1 dollar, say it was donated or given to them as a kind gesture.

Those 1,000 average Nigerian families today would have 3,844,798.20 Naira, & could have had 6,840,000.00 Naira back in November 2017. With 1 bitcoin, the livelihood of those families has been changed.

Can the Nigerian government ever do such,empower 1,000 family with 6840000.00 Naira?

With blockchain & cryptocurrency we can  change the narrative. With blockchain we can create our own oil block,our own wealth to challenge the corrupt,selfish & self-centred  system. It's time we use our head. It's time we think different. It's time for a revolution.

Let's change the narrative  with Viret Coin. Viret Coin is empowering people.

Get 1 Viret Coin today.

VIRET COIN ... it's a revolution

www.viretcoin.com
Re: "Emmanuel Atewe Gave N35M To Winners Chapel" - Daddy Freeze Reacts To Report by naijanaso: 4:11pm On Feb 28, 2018
mployer:
Freeze is digging his grave.

HOW?
Say anything against Jesus, nobody comes after you...Say something against the "so-called men of God" in Nigeria, their followers come hard on you. Why always see men as gods and never defend the faith of Christianity? Pure ignorance.
In as much as I do not subscribe to insulting him sha...
Re: "Emmanuel Atewe Gave N35M To Winners Chapel" - Daddy Freeze Reacts To Report by hazyfm1: 4:21pm On Feb 28, 2018
adajiboyy:
he is gracious and full of mercy but a warrior god also. ask pharaoh and his soldiers

See nobody can know God infinito

He is far beyond your human thinking or brain capacity

His ways are mysterious, so tell me, how do you know someone whose ways are mysterious

So leave this Man of God stuff, we are all children of God, nobody is Man of God.
Re: "Emmanuel Atewe Gave N35M To Winners Chapel" - Daddy Freeze Reacts To Report by BushWickBill: 4:27pm On Feb 28, 2018
salvation101:
thank you dumbometer... I asked a question and u evaded it, i will assume its beyond you

Sister, stop using your emotional outburst based on your period. You are not smart in anyway if you think you raised any issue.

Your question, like you, is null, void, and of no effect.

The real issue is money EFCC alleges to have been stolen that was received by your mammon-driven church. Deal with that instead of knotting your bra in confusion.

You should be called damnation 101 because nothing about you says anything about salvation.
Re: "Emmanuel Atewe Gave N35M To Winners Chapel" - Daddy Freeze Reacts To Report by BushWickBill: 4:29pm On Feb 28, 2018
hazyfm1:

See nobody can know God infinito

He is far beyond your human thinking or brain capacity

His ways are mysterious, so tell me, how do you know someone whose ways are mysterious

So leave this Man of God stuff, we are all children of God, nobody is Man of God.

I'm glad that somebody is starting to get the drift. Unlike these brain-dead dumbos called sheeple.

More grease to you and your forward thinking sir.
Re: "Emmanuel Atewe Gave N35M To Winners Chapel" - Daddy Freeze Reacts To Report by Nobody: 4:34pm On Feb 28, 2018
BushWickBill:

Sister, stop using your emotional outburst based on your period. You are not smart in anyway if you think you raised any issue.

Your question, like you, is null, void, and of no effect.

The real issue is money EFCC alleges to have been stolen that was received by your mammon-driven church. Deal with that instead of knotting your bra in confusion.

You should be called damnation 101 because nothing about you says anything about salvation.

i wouldn't expect less than bile and hatred from a child of hate. U av no capacity to do otherwise , u were born nd bred in it. I do pity you. Accept my sympathy

1 Like

Re: "Emmanuel Atewe Gave N35M To Winners Chapel" - Daddy Freeze Reacts To Report by kingsmaila(m): 4:48pm On Feb 28, 2018
Some gullible Christians will worship Pastors instead of God. I advise they go make research on Christianity by reading the Bible and understand it page by page from genesis to revelation.
Re: "Emmanuel Atewe Gave N35M To Winners Chapel" - Daddy Freeze Reacts To Report by Nobody: 5:09pm On Feb 28, 2018
Goodness4525:
I think I will disagree with u on this point, I think those people are under the influence of some kind spell or something

Anyone who can,t see the hypocrisy and the fraudulent minds of these so called men of god is physically n spiritually blind
You aren't disagreeing with me, the only difference is our ways of stating the obvious. Check the tone of my message, it is a silent call to reasoning and awakening for the brainwashed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Emmanuel Atewe Gave N35M To Winners Chapel" - Daddy Freeze Reacts To Report by Nobody: 5:36pm On Feb 28, 2018
crooked pastors!
Re: "Emmanuel Atewe Gave N35M To Winners Chapel" - Daddy Freeze Reacts To Report by CioAngels(f): 6:05pm On Feb 28, 2018
akinade28:
Was he forced to give d money ni or does d church av to investigate every money giving to them by their members, abi what's daddy freeze business sef.

Today's my birthday my people, show some love
Happy birthday to you, may you never lack. You will add many more years in good health. Amen.
Re: "Emmanuel Atewe Gave N35M To Winners Chapel" - Daddy Freeze Reacts To Report by maasoap(m): 6:12pm On Feb 28, 2018
akinade28:

Kobicove:
The main question I want answered is - "How did the JTF boss get N35 million to donate to a church" undecided
Re: "Emmanuel Atewe Gave N35M To Winners Chapel" - Daddy Freeze Reacts To Report by maasoap(m): 6:14pm On Feb 28, 2018
adajiboyy:
freeze the anger of God is slow to come but very powerful and fierce when it comes. remember the children that called Elijah bald headed they all died after the made fun of God's servant. your end would be so bad and none would save you. young school girls are been kidnapped and raped and you don't say anything, politicians steal out Money and say monkeys do it and you don't say anything, buhari is making mockery of the goodwill of many Nigerians that voted him by giving us bad leadership you no talk anything na oyedepo and adeboye be your problem.
Spiritual threat. #freethesheeple

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Emmanuel Atewe Gave N35M To Winners Chapel" - Daddy Freeze Reacts To Report by daramolaj1: 7:14pm On Feb 28, 2018
bayocanny:
Church is a business venture

If you dont know anything just shutup...even if its a business venture, are you to judge? Freeze calling an elderly man that name how does it rhyme with this..thats how theyve been failing waec for years otondo...
Re: "Emmanuel Atewe Gave N35M To Winners Chapel" - Daddy Freeze Reacts To Report by bayocanny: 9:40pm On Feb 28, 2018
Habibatuley23:
Thank u jare and they shouldn't talk no way U can't whip some1 and still prevent him from crying.
Abibat, am I right?

1 Like

Re: "Emmanuel Atewe Gave N35M To Winners Chapel" - Daddy Freeze Reacts To Report by Livefreeordieha(m): 12:47am On Mar 01, 2018
Marxist001:
its high time this daddy freeze let go....he should leave these pastors alone and focus on our politicians and terrorism, at least that's the most important now!!!
because
Re: "Emmanuel Atewe Gave N35M To Winners Chapel" - Daddy Freeze Reacts To Report by successinlife: 9:40pm On Mar 01, 2018
chuckdee4:

Hiding/Laundering stolen money in church is an important issue.
This money was meant to e used to serve Nigerians

Then sue the people hiding/laundering money through church,it is so easy,freeze attacking/ranting and whatever will not solve the problem if it is true.The government is not doing enough for the masses,politicians are killing the nation and the youth,the church is corrupt,expose all the kankerworms to move the system forward.i won't support attacking just few sectors because they can't fight back.
Re: "Emmanuel Atewe Gave N35M To Winners Chapel" - Daddy Freeze Reacts To Report by successinlife: 9:52pm On Mar 01, 2018
Goodness4525:
he has been talking about this n u can help talk about others he is not the only one to talk about all things

This is the problem we have in Nigeria.I am not afraid to talk about anybody or anything going wrong in Nigeria because nobody can cage me.The problem i have is that i won't go online to talk about what i am not sure of,i can't because i want to make money as a celebrity or journalist choose to run mouth to attract attention rather than saying the truth.I believe information should be giving in all honesty.
Re: "Emmanuel Atewe Gave N35M To Winners Chapel" - Daddy Freeze Reacts To Report by chuckdee4(m): 10:05am On Mar 02, 2018
successinlife:

Then sue the people hiding/laundering money through church,it is so easy,freeze attacking/ranting and whatever will not solve the problem if it is true.The government is not doing enough for the masses,politicians are killing the nation and the youth,the church is corrupt,expose all the kankerworms to move the system forward.i won't support attacking just few sectors because they can't fight back.

But don't you think it is also the responsibility of the Church to reject any donations/contributions from 'illegal'/questionable sources.
You say Freeze is attacking a few sectors (At least he's saying something) everyone else including the Pastors are all quiet because of the gains they get from these sort of donations.
Re: "Emmanuel Atewe Gave N35M To Winners Chapel" - Daddy Freeze Reacts To Report by Joshuaoseoboh(m): 11:09am On Mar 02, 2018
FarahAideed:

Whose grave is not dug ...the day you are born your grave has been dug
True the difference is some people get to their grave faster than others. And that is what freeze is doing.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Please, No Sex Before Marriage Is NEVER A Scam / The Lord's Chosen The Best Church In The World / 3 Things Jesus Never Said

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.