Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,036 members, 7,807,113 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:45 AM

How Can I Tell Her That What I Want Is "Friends With Benefits"? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can I Tell Her That What I Want Is "Friends With Benefits"? (21027 Views)

What I Want Is A Sex Partner, No Time For Relationship, 28 Years Old Lady Reveal / The Truth About Friends With Benefits Nobody Will Tell You / Should I Tell Her To Wait For Me? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Tell Her That What I Want Is "Friends With Benefits"? by fubbyy(m): 5:15am On Feb 28, 2018
My 2016 new year resolution was to quit all these dramatic relationship and go into "friends with benefits" in Early 2017 I met a lady and we got close quick but how to tell her what I wanted was the problem, to me I felt it's like asking someone to be a prostitute, Because of that I ran away from her

Now I've met this one in one church at cross over night on 31st December, we started getting close real quick, I've made up my mind to tell her what I wanted, on valentine day she was the one that took me out and started telling me how her previous guy broke her heart and how she wouldn't want that to happen again, I just got weak

Please how can one tell a girl he wants "friends with benefits" or where can I find one, does it even exist?

4 Likes

Re: How Can I Tell Her That What I Want Is "Friends With Benefits"? by dafeyankee: 5:19am On Feb 28, 2018
Step 1- Form boyfriend material

Step 2- Nack her

Step 3- After Nacking, you then open up to her about what you want.

Step 4- Make sure you NACK first.

214 Likes 10 Shares

Re: How Can I Tell Her That What I Want Is "Friends With Benefits"? by MhizAJ(f): 5:38am On Feb 28, 2018
I blame the girls that just jump into relationship with men anyhow

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can I Tell Her That What I Want Is "Friends With Benefits"? by Nobody: 5:44am On Feb 28, 2018
dafeyankee:

Step 2- Nack her

Chaiiii shocked see early morning advise

63 Likes

Re: How Can I Tell Her That What I Want Is "Friends With Benefits"? by Richnero(m): 5:48am On Feb 28, 2018
Re: How Can I Tell Her That What I Want Is "Friends With Benefits"? by sbm060(m): 6:04am On Feb 28, 2018
Babe am not kinda ready 4 relationship lets just b cool frnds if it's ok by u.

simple as abc.

12 Likes

Re: How Can I Tell Her That What I Want Is "Friends With Benefits"? by mikejj(m): 6:17am On Feb 28, 2018
grin if it is freindzone telus it is freindzone..which wan is friends with benefit..aflica ehn.benefit ko benedict ni

7 Likes

Re: How Can I Tell Her That What I Want Is "Friends With Benefits"? by Kobicove(m): 6:19am On Feb 28, 2018
Make sure you tell her what you have in mind before the relationship goes any further so that she can make an informed decision undecided

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can I Tell Her That What I Want Is "Friends With Benefits"? by Greene66: 6:20am On Feb 28, 2018
It's possible. I have a few friends with benefits. It's not easy to obtain though. It's hard to say it.

Just relate naturally. It would build up itself. You can't tell them. No.

6 Likes

Re: How Can I Tell Her That What I Want Is "Friends With Benefits"? by Iseoluwani: 6:31am On Feb 28, 2018
Is u that no

Check my signature

5 Likes

Re: How Can I Tell Her That What I Want Is "Friends With Benefits"? by uche92(m): 6:33am On Feb 28, 2018
Pretty obvious she is looking for more so just let her br

fubbyy:
My 2016 new year resolution was to quit all these dramatic relationship and go into "friends with benefits" in Early 2017 I met a lady and we got close quick but how to tell her what I wanted was the problem, to me I felt it's like asking someone to be a prostitute, Because of that I ran away from her

Now I've met this one in one church at cross over night on 31st December, we started getting close real quick, I've made up my mind to tell her what I wanted, on valentine day she was the one that took me out and started telling me how her previous guy broke her heart and how she wouldn't want that to happen again, I just got weak

Please how can one tell a girl he wants "friends with benefits" or where can I find one, does it even exist?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can I Tell Her That What I Want Is "Friends With Benefits"? by Nobody: 7:33am On Feb 28, 2018
angry

☣ ☠

Stop wasting your time

☣ ☠
Re: How Can I Tell Her That What I Want Is "Friends With Benefits"? by PrimadonnaO(f): 9:12am On Feb 28, 2018
sbm060:
Babe am not kinda ready 4 relationship lets just b cool frnds if it's ok by u.

simple as abc.

Being cool friends is not in anyway same as friends with benefit.

Guys are really funny people, though. This is how they deliberately set out to manipulate or deceive girls. For the OP, make sure you tell them exactly what it is you want from them. Anything other than this would be really unfair.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can I Tell Her That What I Want Is "Friends With Benefits"? by marvin906(m): 9:34am On Feb 28, 2018
dude just be straight forward with her no manipulations..
no lies..
if she accepts good..
if no is still good smiley smiley
buh you dey crase sha you just wan dey fvck for free grin grin

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Can I Tell Her That What I Want Is "Friends With Benefits"? by NwaAmaikpe: 9:36am On Feb 28, 2018
shocked

Na wa for you OP,
What else do you want from her if not her benefits?
That's the only thing she can offer so come clean.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Can I Tell Her That What I Want Is "Friends With Benefits"? by AntiWailer: 9:36am On Feb 28, 2018
Tell her
Re: How Can I Tell Her That What I Want Is "Friends With Benefits"? by Ellabae(f): 9:36am On Feb 28, 2018
dafeyankee:

Step 2- Nack her

bros calm down

3 Likes

Re: How Can I Tell Her That What I Want Is "Friends With Benefits"? by delugajackson: 9:37am On Feb 28, 2018
shocked

Until a man decides to heal and change for himself, his toxic ways will ruin any woman he meets that attempts to love him.

If you chose not to make a simple effort that would put you at ease and bring harmony to a recurring fight, then it's obvious you don't respect her feelings and needs.

This is 2018, If you haven't figured out what a real woman would & wouldn't do, then it's all on you. Don't get mad at women cause all the ones you dated were liars, its what you allowed. Either they had cheating in their blood or they do shìt because that's who they are.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Can I Tell Her That What I Want Is "Friends With Benefits"? by Ellabae(f): 9:37am On Feb 28, 2018
Friends with benefit? Hope the benefit does not include sex?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can I Tell Her That What I Want Is "Friends With Benefits"? by blesskewe(f): 9:38am On Feb 28, 2018
mikejj:
grin if it is freindzone telus it is freindzone..which wan is friends with benefit..aflica ehn.benefit ko benedict ni
benedict na ma brother name be guided
Re: How Can I Tell Her That What I Want Is "Friends With Benefits"? by uknownforce: 9:38am On Feb 28, 2018
Ok I dedicate this my frontpage to all seekers all over the world, copy, delete gaps and paste on your browser to visit
w w w . p o w e r f u l s p e l l s . m l
Re: How Can I Tell Her That What I Want Is "Friends With Benefits"? by Aieboocaar(m): 9:39am On Feb 28, 2018
fubbyy:

In all my years of existence i never seen a confused soul as you my friend,
you want steady sex, but you don't want responsibility, and you also don't want her to feel like a prostitute??.... WHO YOU WAN CUM REMAIN LEFTOVER FOR??

if you want steady sex why not atleast grow some balls and make her your girlfriend.
Guy u better buy yourself a sex doll, or seek the nearest olosho joint!!

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can I Tell Her That What I Want Is "Friends With Benefits"? by krissconnect(m): 9:39am On Feb 28, 2018
What do you mean by friends with benefit? U mean offering u sex and u paying her either instantly or subsequently? Is that not prostitution? Gerarahia mehn undecided

3 Likes

Re: How Can I Tell Her That What I Want Is "Friends With Benefits"? by obowunmi(m): 9:39am On Feb 28, 2018
dafeyankee:

Step 2- Nack her

This is RAPE.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Tell Her That What I Want Is "Friends With Benefits"? by RexTramadol1: 9:40am On Feb 28, 2018
I have a galfrnd I don't love her

Its you I love, after serial knackings

I told you I have a girlfriend Na

But I still......

8 Likes

Re: How Can I Tell Her That What I Want Is "Friends With Benefits"? by obowunmi(m): 9:40am On Feb 28, 2018
PrimadonnaO:

Being cool friends is not in anyway same as friends with benefit.

Guys are really funny people, though. This is how they deliberately set out to manipulate or deceive girls. For the OP, make sure you tell them exactly what it is you want from them. Anything other than this would be really unfair.

Manipulation and deception is rape.
Re: How Can I Tell Her That What I Want Is "Friends With Benefits"? by HeWrites(m): 9:40am On Feb 28, 2018
My nigga
Re: How Can I Tell Her That What I Want Is "Friends With Benefits"? by ibksiv(m): 9:41am On Feb 28, 2018
wetin consine me kwa... cry
Re: How Can I Tell Her That What I Want Is "Friends With Benefits"? by Aden777(m): 9:42am On Feb 28, 2018
Tell her "u aren't ready for any relationship for now... But lets see how it goes..."... This won't hurt her much... As time goes on, remind once a while in ur conversations...
Re: How Can I Tell Her That What I Want Is "Friends With Benefits"? by braine(m): 9:42am On Feb 28, 2018
MhizAJ:
I blame the girls that just jump into relationship with men anyhow

undecided
Re: How Can I Tell Her That What I Want Is "Friends With Benefits"? by mercytripletz: 9:42am On Feb 28, 2018
Rubbish.
Just go and get ashawo in beer parlour or club.
You are not going to be in any relationship with them and you will just spend money.
Na the same thing.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Key To Getting Quality Women,my Experience. / Man Celebrates His Girlfriend Who Returned N75,000 Sent By A Male Admirer / Do You Have Someone You Like On Nairaland?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.