Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,719 members, 7,805,958 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:09 AM

Would Pass Or Lower Credit Affect Your Chances Of Getting The Job? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Would Pass Or Lower Credit Affect Your Chances Of Getting The Job? (292 Views)

192 JAMB Score: What Are My Chances Of Getting Admission With This UTME Score? / List Of Schools That Accept Lower Credit For Direct Entry In Nigeria / List Of Polytechnics That Accept Lower Credit For HND. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Would Pass Or Lower Credit Affect Your Chances Of Getting The Job? by Fongido(m): 8:14am On Feb 28, 2018
I came across this question somewhere so I decided to share it here.

Question : If you have “Pass or Lower credit" in your OND. Maybe you made a mistake

Then your HND you made up for it by having “Distinction or Upper credit"

When applying for a job. Maybe during the interview your employer asks you what did you have in your OND you say “Pass or Lower credit" then he asks what did you have in your HND you say “Distinction or Upper credit" most especially Pass would that OND poor grade affect your chances of getting the job?

Assuming you're applying as an HND holder not OND holder.

How is this going to affect you in the labour market on a long run?

Your thoughts.

(1) (Reply)

2017/2018 YABATECH HND Admission List Released - Check Your Admission Status / Aauites Says No To Any Form Of Tuition Hike / Help With Internship Placement!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.