Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,176 members, 7,780,219 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:03 AM

1,000 Houses Burnt In Kasuwan Magani As Kaduna Mayhem Worsens - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 1,000 Houses Burnt In Kasuwan Magani As Kaduna Mayhem Worsens (43806 Views)

Bandits Kill 3,000, Destroy 2,000 Houses, Burn 500 Cars In Zamfara Siege - SSG / Muslim, Christians Clash In Kasuwan Magani, Kaduna, Houses Burnt, Many Injured / Many Killed In Kasuwan Magani, Kaduna As Mayhem Breaks Out (Disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 1,000 Houses Burnt In Kasuwan Magani As Kaduna Mayhem Worsens by nduchucks: 1:49pm On Feb 28, 2018
I remember riding a bicycle from Kawo in Kaduna to Kasuwan Magani with my boy scout brothers in my youthful days. Our troop was made up of Christians, Moslems, and people from our three major tribes.

These days, extremists and senseless bastards have destroyed my dear Kaduna. cry

1 Like

Re: 1,000 Houses Burnt In Kasuwan Magani As Kaduna Mayhem Worsens by BIXYBABE: 1:54pm On Feb 28, 2018
this is very bad

1 Like

Re: 1,000 Houses Burnt In Kasuwan Magani As Kaduna Mayhem Worsens by BIXYBABE: 1:58pm On Feb 28, 2018
Coitus:
Any country/state where Muslims are majority in the world while Christians are minority, there is never peace.
True talk na wat happen for my side last 3 years....they fight each other for post
Re: 1,000 Houses Burnt In Kasuwan Magani As Kaduna Mayhem Worsens by Nukilia: 1:59pm On Feb 28, 2018
violence beget violence, no thanks to the insecurity and incompetency of the security agents. undecided

1 Like

Re: 1,000 Houses Burnt In Kasuwan Magani As Kaduna Mayhem Worsens by Deicide: 2:22pm On Feb 28, 2018
1000 Houses? that value is very unrealistic and pls someone should confirm if this news is legit cause i made a phone call and they told me nothing like that happened.
Re: 1,000 Houses Burnt In Kasuwan Magani As Kaduna Mayhem Worsens by ballerin(m): 2:23pm On Feb 28, 2018
Nowenuse:
Hausa Fulani muslims always like to start crisis in Southern Kaduna areas in order to destroy the development in those areas.

Southern Kaduna people should stop and restrict the settlement of Hausas in their areas.
what can I say?
Gov.Patrick Yakowa, Bless his soul !

2 Likes

Re: 1,000 Houses Burnt In Kasuwan Magani As Kaduna Mayhem Worsens by Xbee007(m): 2:23pm On Feb 28, 2018
Jpphilips, this people don start their stupid religious war again. They are the major reason we can't have state police in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: 1,000 Houses Burnt In Kasuwan Magani As Kaduna Mayhem Worsens by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 2:27pm On Feb 28, 2018
laughing in Bangladesh gohohohohoho this just the beginning

my mind tell me to blame Dullard Buhari

1 Like

Re: 1,000 Houses Burnt In Kasuwan Magani As Kaduna Mayhem Worsens by BetaThings: 3:02pm On Feb 28, 2018
Coitus:
Any country/state where Muslims are majority in the world while Christians are minority, there is never peace.

Is that the reason why no Christian has had the courage to write about the disaster that South Sudan has become
You Christians used to tell us that Sudan was cruel to Christians

Now that Christians have got independence, no Christian dare reports on the situation in South Sudan where

While Christians focus on Afghanistan, Iraq, Libya countries that were all destablised by Christian foreign powers
They cannot talk about Mexico (kidnap capital of the world)
El Salvador
Colombia
DR Congo
etc

Even in Rwanda, Christians were attacking fellow Christians
Nigerian Christianity and truth are mutually exclusive

2 Likes

Re: 1,000 Houses Burnt In Kasuwan Magani As Kaduna Mayhem Worsens by BetaThings: 3:10pm On Feb 28, 2018
AngryRebel:
That's the change they were screaming sai barbarian for n they most enjoy it

Mogidi:
There's a pogrom going on in Kaduna state, orchestrated by the duo of Bubu and El Rufai (his midget assistant in Kaduna).

imhotep:
why are they complaining ?

clevvermind:
Buhari why! Buhari why! won't you call your boys to order? I can't wait to see Buhari kicked out of aso rock in 2019.

mexxmoney:
It's God that will punish that Midget governor and cowhari

planetzoom:
cowharis boys at work again,always unleashing mayhem on innocent Christians.

kettykings:
Only God Knows the actual Number of Christians that has died in this evil and satanic Regime , The blood of saints wasted over absolute nothingness

Nowenuse:
Hausa Fulani muslims always like to start crisis in Southern Kaduna areas in order to destroy the development in those areas.

Southern Kaduna people should stop and restrict the settlement of Hausas in their areas.

Any incident, crisis, death is an opportunity for you lots to make political statement
No feelings for the dead or the victims. You all are just pretending to be outraged - your interest is just the drama for the political capital
I know you are praying for more incidents and you feel sad when there are good news

Crisis started on Monday, when a Christian girl who was allegedly engaged to a Muslim man was about to convert to Islam, a development that angered youths of the predominantly Christian settlement.
Re: 1,000 Houses Burnt In Kasuwan Magani As Kaduna Mayhem Worsens by wolverine1987: 3:10pm On Feb 28, 2018
imhotep:

why are they complaining ?
kaduna pple will never learn after all the history of fighting in that state. what has d killing accomplishe sef ? just an avenue for thieves to steal
Re: 1,000 Houses Burnt In Kasuwan Magani As Kaduna Mayhem Worsens by BetaThings: 3:36pm On Feb 28, 2018
BIXYBABE:

True talk na wat happen for my side last 3 years....they fight each other for post

Below are predominantly Christian countries

What you are saying about Nigeria was what was being said about Sudan a few years ago
Today in South Sudan, fighters are not paid and can therefore rape women as their salary

https://johnib./2016/03/11/south-sudan-women-raped-as-reward-for-fighters/

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/mexico-city-the-new-kidnap-capital-of-the-world-5351633.html

http://www.latimes.com/opinion/op-ed/la-oe-0302-muggah-el-salvador-crime-20160302-story.html

El Salavador because of Christian belief does not allow victims of violent rape to have abortion. They can go to jail for doing that. The same country is the source of the extremely violent MS-13 gang
Re: 1,000 Houses Burnt In Kasuwan Magani As Kaduna Mayhem Worsens by BetaThings: 3:38pm On Feb 28, 2018
ELKHALIFAISIS:
laughing in Bangladesh gohohohohoho this just the beginning

my mind tell me to blame Dullard Buhari

That is the point afterall
Pray for more crises, suffering etc so that you can achieve your daily and hourly objective of blaming Buhari

You have no regards whatsoever for the victims whose plight you pretend to bemoan
Re: 1,000 Houses Burnt In Kasuwan Magani As Kaduna Mayhem Worsens by Nobody: 3:52pm On Feb 28, 2018
Lol expect Christian militias soon

BetaThings:

Lol expect Christian militias soon

Any incident, crisis, death is an opportunity for you lots to make political statement
No feelings for the dead or the victims. You all are just pretending to be outraged - your interest is just the drama for the political capital
I know you are praying for more incidents and you feel sad when there are good news

Crisis started on Monday, when a Christian girl who was allegedly engaged to a Muslim man was about to convert to Islam, a development that angered youths of the predominantly Christian settlement.
Re: 1,000 Houses Burnt In Kasuwan Magani As Kaduna Mayhem Worsens by Nobody: 3:54pm On Feb 28, 2018
BetaThings:

Pray for more crises, suffering etc so that you can achieve your daily and hourly objective of blaming Buhari

You have no regards whatsoever for the victims whose plight you pretend to bemoan
Projecting your personal ideological leanings will not help you
Re: 1,000 Houses Burnt In Kasuwan Magani As Kaduna Mayhem Worsens by AngryRebel: 3:57pm On Feb 28, 2018
BetaThings:

Who gives a fucck abt d north? I don't.

Re: 1,000 Houses Burnt In Kasuwan Magani As Kaduna Mayhem Worsens by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 4:10pm On Feb 28, 2018
BetaThings:

which regard please they are sai baba fanz, and they have received their own potion of Change...
Re: 1,000 Houses Burnt In Kasuwan Magani As Kaduna Mayhem Worsens by grbgrb4(m): 4:22pm On Feb 28, 2018
Nowenuse:

Re: 1,000 Houses Burnt In Kasuwan Magani As Kaduna Mayhem Worsens by Nobody: 4:41pm On Feb 28, 2018
buhariguy:
The thunder that fire this idiotic pigs of Biafra sin-atoris still doing press-up,
This idiotic shehu is cause of all the crisis in southern Kaduna,
Always using religion to achieve his aims.
Using religion to fuel every crisis in Nigeria.

When u burry ur head, heart and soul in politics = POLITICAL FRUSTRATED LIFE
Re: 1,000 Houses Burnt In Kasuwan Magani As Kaduna Mayhem Worsens by stonemasonn: 4:56pm On Feb 28, 2018
buhariguy:
The thunder that fire this idiotic pigs of Biafra sin-atoris still doing press-up,
This idiotic shehu is cause of all the crisis in southern Kaduna,
Always using religion to achieve his aims.
Using religion to fuel every crisis in Nigeria.
you’ve found someone to blame Ko? Sannu!
Re: 1,000 Houses Burnt In Kasuwan Magani As Kaduna Mayhem Worsens by Chauke(m): 5:13pm On Feb 28, 2018
uyiekpenn:
I laugh when I see things like these happening and the South in its sheer stupidity have not been able to read in between the lines and connect the dots. I know a lot of you guys here would attack me for saying this but there's a systematic process in place by the Fulanis from Chad, Niger, Mali and Senegal to occupy the whole of West Africa and Nigeria is on top of the chart. Have you noticed that herdsmen activities have increased since their man became president? Use your tongue to count your teeth

Home grown xenophobia where is brotherly love? This does not make headlines because is not about South Africa.
Re: 1,000 Houses Burnt In Kasuwan Magani As Kaduna Mayhem Worsens by maasoap(m): 5:37pm On Feb 28, 2018
Coitus:
You know that this is a lie, right?
Re: 1,000 Houses Burnt In Kasuwan Magani As Kaduna Mayhem Worsens by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 5:39pm On Feb 28, 2018
Mogidi:
There's a pogrom going on in Kaduna state, orchestrated by the duo of Bubu and El Rufai (his midget assistant in Kaduna).

Seconded.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 1,000 Houses Burnt In Kasuwan Magani As Kaduna Mayhem Worsens by maasoap(m): 5:41pm On Feb 28, 2018
Nowenuse:

These Christian majority living in Southern Kaduna are violent people, they're just too violent for my liking. Why always them? Killing Muslims minority amidst them over minor misunderstanding. And if Northern Kaduna takes it up, you will see CAN and Christians crying genocide.
Re: 1,000 Houses Burnt In Kasuwan Magani As Kaduna Mayhem Worsens by Yusman316(m): 5:42pm On Feb 28, 2018
grin grin grin
unohbethel:
The North and violence are like 5 and 6
grin
unohbethel:
The North and violence are like 5 and 6
Wow I didn't know River state was in the North! grin
Re: 1,000 Houses Burnt In Kasuwan Magani As Kaduna Mayhem Worsens by mvem(m): 5:42pm On Feb 28, 2018
Coitus:
....muslims are not majority in this country and states like Adamawa,jos,Kaduna etc...Christians are still majority
Re: 1,000 Houses Burnt In Kasuwan Magani As Kaduna Mayhem Worsens by mvem(m): 5:49pm On Feb 28, 2018
uyiekpenn:
I laugh when I see things like these happening and the South in its sheer stupidity have not been able to read in between the lines and connect the dots. I know a lot of you guys here would attack me for saying this but there's a systematic process in place by the Fulanis from Chad, Niger, Mali and Senegal to occupy the whole of West Africa and Nigeria is on top of the chart. Have you noticed that herdsmen activities have increased since their man became president? Use your tongue to count your teeth
...you talk as if buhari is the first Fulani president not knowing all prominent northerners that hv ruled this country are from the Fulani extraction.... Chad are not ruled by Fulani and have little fulani poplulation...the majority tribe der is the kanuri and shuwa arabs and others ..Mali are predominantly Christians to the south, the northern Malians are populated by the touregs which are Muslim....Niger also are populated by baggara, arabs,Berbers and tuaregs which are Muslim...Senegal true do have a large Fulani population and the Fulani populate the Senegal region down to the fouta djallon in guinea where the fulani originate from....and explain how other west African countries are being govern by the Fulani s
Re: 1,000 Houses Burnt In Kasuwan Magani As Kaduna Mayhem Worsens by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 5:50pm On Feb 28, 2018
Oga police commissioner, in saner climes, police officers are actually like items sitting on the shelves of supermarkets and that's why their deployment to crisis spots are faster. Police patrols in neighbourhoods around the location are quickly drafted by radio communications. But your men on patrol in nigeria are usually entrenched in toll collection rather than quelling a riot. Another bane to efficiency is the deliberate act of selecting muslim officers in order to play partial role in the violence.
Nigeria can never, and will never be.
Re: 1,000 Houses Burnt In Kasuwan Magani As Kaduna Mayhem Worsens by Yusman316(m): 6:10pm On Feb 28, 2018
Coitus:
Hope u know Senegal, Burkina Faso, Tanzania re Muslim majority countries. And I ve not heard of any religious crisis there
Re: 1,000 Houses Burnt In Kasuwan Magani As Kaduna Mayhem Worsens by Nowenuse: 6:34pm On Feb 28, 2018
maasoap:

These Christian majority living in Southern Kaduna are violent people, they're just too violent for my liking. Why always them? Killing Muslims minority amidst them over minor misunderstanding. And if Northern Kaduna takes it up, you will see CAN and Christians crying genocide.

You don't really know what you're saying.

Hausa fulanis are the troublesome ones, they never respect their host communities!
Hausas fight with Southern kaduna indigenes, they fight with Jos indigenes, they fight with Wukari indigenes in Taraba state. They even fight with Yorubas in Shagamu, Mile 2 Lagos & Ile Ife.
Why only Hausa fulanis? Are they the only muslims? Why not yoruba muslims, Kanuri muslims or Nupe muslims?

2 Likes

Re: 1,000 Houses Burnt In Kasuwan Magani As Kaduna Mayhem Worsens by Nowenuse: 6:37pm On Feb 28, 2018
Yusman316:

Hope u know Senegal, Burkina Faso, Tanzania re Muslim majority countries. And I ve not heard of any religious crisis there

Tanzania is not muslim majority. It is more of 50/50.

Besides, most muslims in Senegal, Tanzania & Burkina are very liberal muslims. Many of them do not even wear hijab especially in Senegal.

Nigeria (Hausa fulanis), Somalia, Sudan, Libya, Mauritania & Egypt are the countries in Africa with most muslim fanatics.

1 Like

Re: 1,000 Houses Burnt In Kasuwan Magani As Kaduna Mayhem Worsens by ellajoe(m): 7:34pm On Feb 28, 2018
This is why I hate religion,it kills! Lets embrace love and the world will be a better place to live

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

California Police Kill A Black Man After Mistaken His Cellphone For A Gun. / ISWAP Slaughters Member For Diverting Funds For Food To Personal Use In Borno / 14-15 Year-Old Boys Searching For Where To Learn 'Yahoo Hustle' In Edo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.