Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,719 members, 7,805,960 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:11 AM

The Game Mixtape To The R.e.d Album - Just Released Yesterday. Free Download. - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / The Game Mixtape To The R.e.d Album - Just Released Yesterday. Free Download. (3077 Views)

"Yes/no", "Good Good Loving": Banky W Keeps It R&B In The R&BW Album / New : The Game - Better Days ( The R.e.d Album) / Just Released - 9ice, New Album, Titled "red Eye Moda Foker" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Game Mixtape To The R.e.d Album - Just Released Yesterday. Free Download. by ElRazur: 7:28am On Apr 27, 2010
Well, he is one of the artiste I actually like. You know the type that sticks middle finger up to the so called establishment and general order of things. cool

Anyway, here is a link he posted for his Mixtape with DJ Skee.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/11reyo

Let me know if you like it. smiley
Re: The Game Mixtape To The R.e.d Album - Just Released Yesterday. Free Download. by ElRazur: 9:48am On Apr 27, 2010
I have been rocking this man and it rocks!

My favourite so far are as follows.

400bars is one sick track, once again The Game shows he is versatile and can not only deliver his own unique style, he can emulate any style over any beat. 400bars is like some 10mins or so track and man, he did set it on fire. It should be noted that he released this last week on twitter as part of the prelude to the mixtape. I like the way how the beat morphs into one another to provide a complete seamless track. It is one banging production shit. Nuff respect to DJ Skee and The Game. cool

Lowrider. Another banging track with very simple synth and catchy hook. Busta rhymes feature on this and my God, he is one fire too and one of those people whose style is what is called "in your face" You need to this in your life. Busta is in his late forty and boy, he sounds ever so youthful on the mic.

It must be me. Produced by Pharrell. I like this man, Once again proved say e still get am for body.

Shake. Another banger. I love it.

On balance, there are a few tracks I am not so keen on. It looked more like experimental tracks as he had auto-tune on his voice undecided As some of you know, I am not a fan of auto tune. I think the track with Lil wayne or something had some auto tune shiittt on it. Yuk.

Also there are a few cats that are on it, that probably do not do it enough justice or took the mixtape off the track of Game's style.

Anyway, overall, some good mixtape joint. I really recommend it if you like the Game and Good production music-wise. smiley

PS
He took shots at 50, Banks etc. It won't be a Game mixtape without dropping names. Not that I am keen on it though.
Re: The Game Mixtape To The R.e.d Album - Just Released Yesterday. Free Download. by sinistyle(m): 11:39am On Apr 27, 2010
thanx for the info. I'm a Game fan; the last real emcee from the west coast. I guess 400 bars will make it to the main album. Remember he once did 300 bars and running. My favourite Game track is 'Black Democrats' ft. Papoose.
Re: The Game Mixtape To The R.e.d Album - Just Released Yesterday. Free Download. by eldee(m): 12:18pm On Apr 27, 2010
The Game's a good rapper . . . but he's just not smart enough for hiphop.
He knows how to make himself look stupid.

I've not yet listened to the album but I already know what to expect.
Re: The Game Mixtape To The R.e.d Album - Just Released Yesterday. Free Download. by ElRazur: 1:13pm On Apr 27, 2010
eldee:

The Game's a good rapper . . . but he's just not smart enough for hiphop.
He knows how to make himself look silly.

I've not yet listened to the album but I already know what to expect.

I think he answered critics like you to be honest - Six platinum, three Bentleys, and one lambo later niggas are still saying I aint smart - or something along those lines.

As for you last statement, it is like saying "I don't like mangos, but I have tried them before because I know what to expect"

I know you like Jay Z and what not, and it is sometimes necessary to just enjoy the music and not get caught up in this side talk. smiley
Re: The Game Mixtape To The R.e.d Album - Just Released Yesterday. Free Download. by eldee(m): 1:38pm On Apr 27, 2010
ElRazur:

I think he answered critics like you to be honest - Six platinum, three Bentleys, and one lambo later niggas are still saying I aint smart - or something along those lines.

As for you last statement, it is like saying "I don't like mangos, but I have tried them before because I know what to expect"

I know you like Jay Z and what not, and it is sometimes necessary to just enjoy the music and not get caught up in this side talk. smiley

Just because he's multi-plat doesn't mean he's smart.
He's more talented than 50Cent, and he was with Dre. . . this is the same Dre that made below-par people like Olivia and Lloyd Banks into platinum rappers.

You think I'm the one creating the side-talk?? Hehehe . . . go listen to his last two albums.
Next thing he'll come out and say 'Ain’t got sh*t against Hov, I like the n*gga style' . . . if he spent as much time on his career as he spent on slandering his own credibility, he'll prolly get more sales and respect.

And if you're talking bout not liking mangoes, The Gimmick openly came out to say Blueprint III wouldn't sell up to 200,000. grin grin grin

I will listen to the album, like I always do . . . but that doesn't take away the fact that he's a waste of talent.
Re: The Game Mixtape To The R.e.d Album - Just Released Yesterday. Free Download. by ElRazur: 1:43pm On Apr 27, 2010
Again you are getting sidelined to be honest. But yeah, your views and what not.

I enjoy his music and stay away from the bickering back and forth.

I am not sure how he is a waste of talent. He makes money, he is living a good life, he is doing what he enjoys, and buy your own admission he sells in plats. I swear if that is the definition of a waste, I won't mind to be one to be honest in my field. smiley

My koko points is that enjoy the music and stop acting like a Stan version of Jay Z. But are your own man jare. cheesy
Re: The Game Mixtape To The R.e.d Album - Just Released Yesterday. Free Download. by eldee(m): 2:01pm On Apr 27, 2010
You don't get my point . . . he's not reaching the level he should, by his own handwork.
Listen to The Documentary and see how good this guy is.

He had many pluses that would make anyone shift 50 Cent numbers. . . he had the whole of the West Coast desperate for a flagbearer rooting for him, he had Dre who needed sumone new after 50 Cent got big, he had talent that's next level cosigned by Nas, Eminem and Ice Cube.
With all that on his CV six plat is an under-achievement.

It's not even about Jay-Z, it's more about him . . . he's the one that needs to stay off drama.
And if you're going to diss sumone and apologise, and diss again . . . it's just not smart.

As I said before, I'm downloading the album already . . . but I'll be damned if it's not what I predicted.
Re: The Game Mixtape To The R.e.d Album - Just Released Yesterday. Free Download. by ElRazur: 2:03pm On Apr 27, 2010
Dude. Have a coke jare. Wahala e pooju.

I get your point, just enjoy the free mixtape and come back here to moan. grin
Re: The Game Mixtape To The R.e.d Album - Just Released Yesterday. Free Download. by DBR: 6:28pm On Apr 27, 2010
@
El-Naccet

i was as far as 132MB gone downloadin this ishhhh and suddenly it stopped,
the file was taken off the source! shocked sad
guyz culd y'all pls help upload the zip file on another link?
Tnx mayte.
oNe
Re: The Game Mixtape To The R.e.d Album - Just Released Yesterday. Free Download. by thelion1: 11:25am On Apr 28, 2010
OMG! I just heard that shitt, it had it on replay for 3 hours. Game is making history!!!!!! Its BLACK WALL STREET!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: The Game Mixtape To The R.e.d Album - Just Released Yesterday. Free Download. by abdurrazaq(m): 12:33pm On Apr 28, 2010
DBR:

@
El-Naccet

i was as far as 132MB gone downloadin this ishhhh and suddenly it stopped,
the file was taken off the source! shocked sad
guyz culd y'all pls help upload the zip file on another link?
Tnx mayte.
oNe
Check this link: http://www.xxlmag.com/downloads/game2.zip
Re: The Game Mixtape To The R.e.d Album - Just Released Yesterday. Free Download. by eldee(m): 4:33pm On Apr 28, 2010
Omo maynne . . . I listened to one track for 20 minutes. . .lol grin
Haba!!! I will try to listen to the rest of the album sometime, but it does sound like a good album production-wise though.

Well, good luck for him abeg . . .

After the Red Album, he said he'll do an 'All red Everything' mixtape . . . since he's on Jay-Z's case, he should go on and do the Redprint III and maybe a Redknock Life album too. grin grin
Re: The Game Mixtape To The R.e.d Album - Just Released Yesterday. Free Download. by ElRazur: 8:31pm On Apr 28, 2010
Nah wah o. It is okay, eventually you will come around.

I am sure if it was Jay Z rocking a 1000 bars track, you go put am for rewind again and again.

Kai, see as this Stan of Jayz sideline giving The Game credit, but claimed it was "good production" SMH. God punish your mouth. I know you like it, but I ain't expecting you to admit. it lol grin
Re: The Game Mixtape To The R.e.d Album - Just Released Yesterday. Free Download. by bgees(m): 4:29am On Apr 29, 2010
The Game might be a fake Blood , or childish at times but he is a very talented rapper , The Documentary was a classic, I still bump that album till date.

But he can't get to that level again. he needs to return to that ''fck everybody'' mindset. And working with Pharrel and some funny producers dont sound good to me. he always had a good understanding with guys like Scott Storch and Kool N Dre, he should work with these guys more.

400 bars was good , but 20 minutes ?!! why? that when its start getting boring.

Shake featuring Travis Baker is also tight.

but that song with Pharrel - It must be me- is weak and poor.

another nice one is Haha with Nipsey Hussle .

The Red Album will not do to well in my opinion.
Re: The Game Mixtape To The R.e.d Album - Just Released Yesterday. Free Download. by thelion1: 6:33pm On Apr 29, 2010
bgees:

The Game might be a fake Blood , or childish at times but he is a very talented rapper , The Documentary was a classic, I still bump that album till date.

But he can't get to that level again. he needs to return to that ''fck everybody'' mindset. And working with Pharrel and some funny producers dont sound good to me. he always had a good understanding with guys like Scott Storch and Kool N Dre, he should work with these guys more.

400 bars was good , but 20 minutes ?!! why? that when its start getting boring.

Shake featuring Travis Baker is also tight.

but that song with Pharrel - It must be me- is weak and poor.

another nice one is Haha with Nipsey Hussle .

The Red Album will not do to well in my opinion.

Are you insane You sound like you been missing you dosage for weeks. Wish u a fast recovery anyway!
Re: The Game Mixtape To The R.e.d Album - Just Released Yesterday. Free Download. by ElRazur: 6:57pm On Apr 29, 2010
thelion1:

Are you insane You sound like you been missing you dosage for weeks. Wish u a fast recovery anyway!

I was about to ask him same thing sha, but then I realise that na him own opinion be that.

I can see what he meant that the Pharell's beat was weak, I think the tempo could have been faster and it aint weak, but what ever the case, The Game blessed it well.

As per The Game not reaching his levels of Documentary album, I think he proved that he not only past it, but did better. The thing is that a lot of people forget that Dr Dre's sound and production is almost unique and it is hard for others to emulate perfectly.

400 bars is some crazy shiiiiiiitttt and man, I love it. He changed his style, adapted his flow and even emulate well known flows just to show how versatile he is.

Me I can't wait to buy his album. smiley

By the way, he already shot the video of "It must be me" about couple of days ago and there is a video of 400bars doing rounds on the net. cool

(1) (Reply)

What Are Your Top 10 Favourite Songs Of All Time / Does Anybody Still Remember Magnum? / Terry G Will Never Leave Igbo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.