Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,587 members, 7,809,127 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:19 AM

Visionscape Distributes New Waste Bins To Homes And Offices In Lagos - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Visionscape Distributes New Waste Bins To Homes And Offices In Lagos (17354 Views)

Ogun: 'stop Dumping Dead Babies, Faeces In Public Waste Bins" - Commissioner / Facts About Visionscape And The Cleaner Lagos Initiative. / The Cowardly Campaign Of Calumny Against Visionscape (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Visionscape Distributes New Waste Bins To Homes And Offices In Lagos by AutoReportNG: 4:21pm On Feb 28, 2018
After the furor by residents over the state of filth in the state, VisionscapeGroup, a Dubai-based company, contracted by the Lagos state government has eventually swung into full action to clear the heaps of filth that have pervaded the State for a couple of months now.

I sighted them distributing refuse bins around Festac/Amuwo Odofin axis and took these pictures.
Some women, thinking I was an official of the company, expressed their dismay to me at the proximity of the waste bins to their houses and stalls, and I advised them to channel their complaints to the right quarters.

I hope the Amuwo Local govt chairman or its officials would see this post and help look into the grievances of these women. Their apprehensions are well founded.

Source:
http://www.autoreportng.com/2018/02/visionscape-gets-its-hands-dirty-to-rid.html

3 Likes

Re: Visionscape Distributes New Waste Bins To Homes And Offices In Lagos by AutoReportNG: 4:22pm On Feb 28, 2018
Personally, I think these guys are too foreign for a place like Lagos, they are overwhelmed

See more pictures here

http://www.autoreportng.com/2018/02/visionscape-gets-its-hands-dirty-to-rid.html

21 Likes

Re: Visionscape Distributes New Waste Bins To Homes And Offices In Lagos by deji17: 4:23pm On Feb 28, 2018
Nice one..
Eko oni baje o

2 Likes

Re: Visionscape Distributes New Waste Bins To Homes And Offices In Lagos by Oladimejyy(m): 4:51pm On Feb 28, 2018
deji17:
Nice one.. Eko oni baje o
Eko haff spoil finishgringringringrin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Visionscape Distributes New Waste Bins To Homes And Offices In Lagos by KwoiZabo(m): 5:13pm On Feb 28, 2018
Hope they sustain the efforts & do more in clearing the drainages. Well done
Re: Visionscape Distributes New Waste Bins To Homes And Offices In Lagos by FarahAideed: 5:15pm On Feb 28, 2018
Vision scape has committed a lot of resources but they are not getting the strategy right
.I have never seen Lagos this dirty

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Visionscape Distributes New Waste Bins To Homes And Offices In Lagos by shumuel(m): 7:03pm On Feb 28, 2018
hmm
Re: Visionscape Distributes New Waste Bins To Homes And Offices In Lagos by drips8(m): 7:03pm On Feb 28, 2018
deji17:
Nice one.. Eko oni baje o

Eko na shithole

2 Likes

Re: Visionscape Distributes New Waste Bins To Homes And Offices In Lagos by Dearlord(m): 7:05pm On Feb 28, 2018
Lagos smells a lot.

3 Likes

Re: Visionscape Distributes New Waste Bins To Homes And Offices In Lagos by Nobody: 7:05pm On Feb 28, 2018
AutoReportNG:
Personally, I think these guys are too foreign for a place like Lagos, they are overwhelmed

LOL. You have to love NLders.

1 Like

Re: Visionscape Distributes New Waste Bins To Homes And Offices In Lagos by nairalanduseles: 7:06pm On Feb 28, 2018
this has been done in lagos.....in the days of col raji rasaki......the only problem is that after a while they stop collecting the bins and it becomes a dumping spot .......it is a big mistake.......naija is just to backward

6 Likes

Re: Visionscape Distributes New Waste Bins To Homes And Offices In Lagos by Lilimax(f): 7:06pm On Feb 28, 2018
The effizzy of this Visionscape is too much shocked To clean Lagos and maintain its cleanliness requires drastic actions. We used to have street sweepers sweeping dirt's and sand off the major high way in Lagos but this is not what we see with Visionscape 'sweepers'? Instead their women uses one long stick-like equipment to be Picking dirt's on the highway? Abeg, Lagos does not require such effizy :I They should return to status quo embarassed Those serious Lagos street sweepers should be recalled

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Visionscape Distributes New Waste Bins To Homes And Offices In Lagos by LaudableXX: 7:08pm On Feb 28, 2018
AutoReportNG:
They are not just overwhelmed, but totally clueless. sad Can you imagine them dropping just one waste bin in front of a whole market, that plays host to like 3,000 people daily? It takes less than 4 hours for that waste bin to get filled up, and it takes another 24-48 hours for them to evacuate it. With the result that the area surrounding the bin and the entrance to the market, is almost perpetually filthy!

24 Likes

Re: Visionscape Distributes New Waste Bins To Homes And Offices In Lagos by Nobody: 7:10pm On Feb 28, 2018
another proxy ambode company to loot the treasury. these guys do not have the capacity for this task. overwhelmed

11 Likes

Re: Visionscape Distributes New Waste Bins To Homes And Offices In Lagos by Doughboysss: 7:11pm On Feb 28, 2018
Re: Visionscape Distributes New Waste Bins To Homes And Offices In Lagos by smokedfish: 7:13pm On Feb 28, 2018
I de wait fr wen dem go use d bin to d store water grin
Re: Visionscape Distributes New Waste Bins To Homes And Offices In Lagos by Lawalemi(m): 7:14pm On Feb 28, 2018
Confused people. I hope they get it right on time

1 Like

Re: Visionscape Distributes New Waste Bins To Homes And Offices In Lagos by wristbangle: 7:17pm On Feb 28, 2018
Visionscape lacks the indigenous strategy to tackle lagos refuse system. Aside partnering with Lawma, they need demographic information to swiftly respond to the horribly filth most especially in lagos mainland areas.

As big as tejuoso, balogun and Alaba markets, they only have 2 or 3 tiny waste bins as against over 10's of thousand people dumping refuse every min.

I hope they get it right before its too late.

7 Likes

Re: Visionscape Distributes New Waste Bins To Homes And Offices In Lagos by kaycyor: 7:20pm On Feb 28, 2018
Distribute Job please and not waste bin.. Who waste bin help

2 Likes

Re: Visionscape Distributes New Waste Bins To Homes And Offices In Lagos by Nobody: 7:23pm On Feb 28, 2018
Ordinary bin collection has to be outsourced to a foreign company. Who cursed Nigeria.

The useless company don't even have the sweeper, those mini trucks used for sweeping in Europe.

This is big business that some Nigerians could be managing. They're also probably paying them in dollars, and you wonder why the economy is down.

3 Likes

Re: Visionscape Distributes New Waste Bins To Homes And Offices In Lagos by KrystosCJ(m): 7:24pm On Feb 28, 2018
Dubai-based company clearing Lagos' filth.. hmm..
Re: Visionscape Distributes New Waste Bins To Homes And Offices In Lagos by nairalanduseles: 7:29pm On Feb 28, 2018
Lilimax:
The effizzy of this Visionscape is too much shocked To clean Lagos and maintain its cleanliness requires drastic actions. We used to have street sweepers sweeping dirt's and sand off the major high way in Lagos but this is not what we see with Visionscape 'sweepers'? Instead their women uses one long stick-like equipment to be Picking dirt's on the highway? Abeg, Lagos does not require such effizy :I They should return to status quo embarassed Those serious Lagos street sweepers should be recalled

go siddon were in the world do u use women to sweep .......u have trucks that sweep and litter pickers......so stop shaming ur generation
Re: Visionscape Distributes New Waste Bins To Homes And Offices In Lagos by Okewa(m): 7:29pm On Feb 28, 2018
Infact, I knw comment again because Hw can u award such contract to a foreigner?....nigeria wen we go wise

3 Likes

Re: Visionscape Distributes New Waste Bins To Homes And Offices In Lagos by Lilimax(f): 7:40pm On Feb 28, 2018
nairalanduseles:

go siddon were in the world do u use women to sweep .......u have trucks that sweep and litter pickers......so stop shaming ur generation
Re: Visionscape Distributes New Waste Bins To Homes And Offices In Lagos by opalu: 7:57pm On Feb 28, 2018
Ok
Re: Visionscape Distributes New Waste Bins To Homes And Offices In Lagos by MIKOLOWISKA: 8:06pm On Feb 28, 2018
FarahAideed:
Vision scape has committed a lot of resources but they are not getting the strategy right
they can never get it without competititon
Re: Visionscape Distributes New Waste Bins To Homes And Offices In Lagos by femishow2005(m): 8:16pm On Feb 28, 2018
Aside other challenges they might encountered, I think the major issue faced by this waste disposal companies is readily available site for disposal of debris collected for effective burning and recycling.
Re: Visionscape Distributes New Waste Bins To Homes And Offices In Lagos by jashar(f): 8:31pm On Feb 28, 2018
FarahAideed:

What was wrong with the previous strategy adopted by the State Government in maintaining cleanliness? Why replace a State institution with a private one?

lipsrsealed undecided

2 Likes

Re: Visionscape Distributes New Waste Bins To Homes And Offices In Lagos by Sawoe: 8:43pm On Feb 28, 2018
Good

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Only COVID-19 Patient In Anambra Discharged - Governor Obiano / COVID-19 Update For December 11 2020 In Nigeria / Gombe Boy Can't Urinate After He Was Hit By Hit & Run Driver (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.