Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,657 members, 7,801,911 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:22 AM

Transformation Of Mercedes Benz Logo: The Best Or Nothing - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Transformation Of Mercedes Benz Logo: The Best Or Nothing (32491 Views)

Which Model Of Mercedes Can I Buy For 2.5M / More Units Of Mercedes-benz Sprinter Arrive Nigeria / Did You Know That In The Toyota Logo, The Word ‘toyota’ Is Written? Find Out How (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Transformation Of Mercedes Benz Logo: The Best Or Nothing by UncleSnr(m): 6:55pm On Feb 28, 2018
Mercedes Benz Logo It’s not just a logo it consists of a simple deception of a three-pointed star that it represents its domination of the land, sea and air. As its vehicles run in all the three environments. It was registered as a trademark, and one year on it was taken as the logo for cars For over a century Mercedes’s three-pointed star encircled into an orbit masterminds conservatism, reliability, first-class performance and breakthrough engineering.

https://learnvercity.com/3337/mercedes-benz-logo-best-nothing/

Mercedes logo history

The first edition of the logo, the word “Mercedes” surrounded by an ellipse, appeared on cars manufactured by Daimler, its predecessor, in 1902. After a while, the company introduced a new brand logo in 1909 — the glorious star of three points. Technical Director of Deutz, Gottlieb Daimler, designed it. He drew this badge on a postcard, which he mailed to his wife as far back as in 1872, vowing that one day this image would become the symbol of a car giant.

The emblem was put into a circle with four little stars above the circumscription “Mercedes” on its bordure in 1916.

In 1926, after the merging of Benz and Daimler, which resulted in the inception of a new German automobile brand– Mercedes-Benz, the actual trademark was finally developed. It is a star of three pikes embosomed with a bordering with laureate wreath and the brand name on it, which still designates Mercedes cars. Since then the logo has experienced insignificant amendments, the bordering of laurel wreath morphed into an unpretentious circle.

However, the life journey of the brand started in 1926, when Daimler-Motoren-Gesellschaft merged with Benz & Cie, thus competition turned into a partnership, and the brand of Mercedes-Benz was born. It took its name after the daughter of an Austrian car-seller and racer Emil Jellinek.

By the end of the 1960s, the brand gained the worldwide recognition. In 1973, Mercedes-Benz was subjected to a test, as due to the oil crisis car sales keenly went down. But in response to such a situation the producer succeeded in the designing of the most reliable model series in the history of the brand — W123.

At the beginning of the 1980s, the company enters a new niche — the market of off-highway trucks, with its offroader Gelandewagen, which earned fame for its all-terrain and reliability. In 1999 another groundbreaking event for Mercedes took place: it bought AMG that had been its official tuning company. That permitted them to produce luxury modifications of some Mercedes series and to produce their own racing car — Mercedes-Benz CLK GTR.

This car manufacturer keeps producing flagship models of cars, tirelessly improving its advanced technology and stylish outside appearance, as “The Best or Nothing” is its slogan. This unrivalled miracle worker rules the world of automobile manufacturing turning the heads of other car makers and setting the high standard for them.

Do you want to know the meaning of the stars point? Have a look below.

- bottom-left: LAND
- bottom-right: SEA
- top: AIR

Mercedes-Benz manufactures automobiles, parts and accessories for use on Land, Sea and Air.
The Mercedes logo is as timeless and beautiful as its brand and machines.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Transformation Of Mercedes Benz Logo: The Best Or Nothing by UncleSnr(m): 12:12am On Mar 01, 2018
lalasticlala
Re: Transformation Of Mercedes Benz Logo: The Best Or Nothing by Nobody: 6:50am On Mar 01, 2018
How does this help the situation of Nigeria under Buhari?

4 Likes

Re: Transformation Of Mercedes Benz Logo: The Best Or Nothing by RealGucci: 6:50am On Mar 01, 2018
i wan play asphalt 8
Re: Transformation Of Mercedes Benz Logo: The Best Or Nothing by Kobicove(m): 6:53am On Mar 01, 2018
smiley
Re: Transformation Of Mercedes Benz Logo: The Best Or Nothing by Nobody: 6:59am On Mar 01, 2018
The best or nothing... Benz my babe grin
Re: Transformation Of Mercedes Benz Logo: The Best Or Nothing by Abdulazeez007(m): 7:09am On Mar 01, 2018
Mrokaykay:
How does help the situation of Nigeria under Buhari?
How does it correlate? Use your brain for once nah! Ns,morning we dey and your brain looks exhausted already!

12 Likes

Re: Transformation Of Mercedes Benz Logo: The Best Or Nothing by Greystone: 7:10am On Mar 01, 2018
#Benz_or_Nothing cool

2 Likes

Re: Transformation Of Mercedes Benz Logo: The Best Or Nothing by nrexzy: 7:12am On Mar 01, 2018
A benz or nothing
Re: Transformation Of Mercedes Benz Logo: The Best Or Nothing by maxiuc(m): 7:17am On Mar 01, 2018
You see this Benz wey una dey use torment me you see this year I must get two for myself

Haba this kind thing tire me

8 Likes

Re: Transformation Of Mercedes Benz Logo: The Best Or Nothing by holluwai(m): 7:17am On Mar 01, 2018
Benzo!
Re: Transformation Of Mercedes Benz Logo: The Best Or Nothing by aolawale025: 7:17am On Mar 01, 2018
Reputation built over a long period

3 Likes

Re: Transformation Of Mercedes Benz Logo: The Best Or Nothing by Alejo01(m): 7:19am On Mar 01, 2018
The king of the.......

SEDAN..... love me some Benz grin
Re: Transformation Of Mercedes Benz Logo: The Best Or Nothing by free2ryhme: 7:35am On Mar 01, 2018
UncleSnr:
Mercedes Benz Logo It’s not just a logo it consists of a simple deception of a three-pointed star that it represents its domination of the land, sea and air. As its vehicles run in all the three environments. It was registered as a trademark, and one year on it was taken as the logo for cars For over a century Mercedes’s three-pointed star encircled into an orbit masterminds conservatism, reliability, first-class performance and breakthrough engineering.

Mercedes logo history

The first edition of the logo, the word “Mercedes” surrounded by an ellipse, appeared on cars manufactured by Daimler, its predecessor, in 1902. After a while, the company introduced a new brand logo in 1909 — the glorious star of three points. Technical Director of Deutz, Gottlieb Daimler, designed it. He drew this badge on a postcard, which he mailed to his wife as far back as in 1872, vowing that one day this image would become the symbol of a car giant.

The emblem was put into a circle with four little stars above the circumscription “Mercedes” on its bordure in 1916.

In 1926, after the merging of Benz and Daimler, which resulted in the inception of a new German automobile brand– Mercedes-Benz, the actual trademark was finally developed. It is a star of three pikes embosomed with a bordering with laureate wreath and the brand name on it, which still designates Mercedes cars. Since then the logo has experienced insignificant amendments, the bordering of laurel wreath morphed into an unpretentious circle.

However, the life journey of the brand started in 1926, when Daimler-Motoren-Gesellschaft merged with Benz & Cie, thus competition turned into a partnership, and the brand of Mercedes-Benz was born. It took its name after the daughter of an Austrian car-seller and racer Emil Jellinek.

By the end of the 1960s, the brand gained the worldwide recognition. In 1973, Mercedes-Benz was subjected to a test, as due to the oil crisis car sales keenly went down. But in response to such a situation the producer succeeded in the designing of the most reliable model series in the history of the brand — W123.

At the beginning of the 1980s, the company enters a new niche — the market of off-highway trucks, with its offroader Gelandewagen, which earned fame for its all-terrain and reliability. In 1999 another groundbreaking event for Mercedes took place: it bought AMG that had been its official tuning company. That permitted them to produce luxury modifications of some Mercedes series and to produce their own racing car — Mercedes-Benz CLK GTR.

This car manufacturer keeps producing flagship models of cars, tirelessly improving its advanced technology and stylish outside appearance, as “The Best or Nothing” is its slogan. This unrivalled miracle worker rules the world of automobile manufacturing turning the heads of other car makers and setting the high standard for them.

Mercedes-Benz manufactures automobiles, parts and accessories for use on Land, Sea and Air.

The logo is even older than nigeria sef

1 Like

Re: Transformation Of Mercedes Benz Logo: The Best Or Nothing by spafu(m): 7:37am On Mar 01, 2018
Hmm
Re: Transformation Of Mercedes Benz Logo: The Best Or Nothing by oluwashegunfunm(m): 7:50am On Mar 01, 2018
Benz and the rest.. Incase you need one , am selling mine
Re: Transformation Of Mercedes Benz Logo: The Best Or Nothing by johannu(m): 7:51am On Mar 01, 2018
When it comes to driving matters, it is the best or nothing.

1 Like

Re: Transformation Of Mercedes Benz Logo: The Best Or Nothing by kuntash: 7:53am On Mar 01, 2018
nice...

may such be for Innosson in years to come

2 Likes

Re: Transformation Of Mercedes Benz Logo: The Best Or Nothing by Nutase: 7:56am On Mar 01, 2018
Re: Transformation Of Mercedes Benz Logo: The Best Or Nothing by Vince77(m): 8:23am On Mar 01, 2018
maxiuc:
You see this Benz wey una dey use torment me you see this year I must get two for myself

Haba this kind thing tire me

Bros abeg use that same vexation collect one for me.

5 Likes

Re: Transformation Of Mercedes Benz Logo: The Best Or Nothing by opomulero101(m): 8:31am On Mar 01, 2018
Luxury wit class.

1 Like

Re: Transformation Of Mercedes Benz Logo: The Best Or Nothing by Nobody: 8:47am On Mar 01, 2018
Ok... nxt plz
Re: Transformation Of Mercedes Benz Logo: The Best Or Nothing by frizzy092(m): 9:04am On Mar 01, 2018
Abeg,one for me too smiley
Vince77:

Bros abeg use that same vexation collect one for me.

1 Like

Re: Transformation Of Mercedes Benz Logo: The Best Or Nothing by 400billionman: 9:09am On Mar 01, 2018
They copy car designs. Most recently accused by Tesla. They copied BMW X6 for Benz GLE and copied Lexus LX57O for their latest Benz GL5OO, these are just few
Re: Transformation Of Mercedes Benz Logo: The Best Or Nothing by begwong: 9:12am On Mar 01, 2018
That 1909 golden stuff is the best for me tho!
Re: Transformation Of Mercedes Benz Logo: The Best Or Nothing by begwong: 9:13am On Mar 01, 2018
That 1909 golden stuff is the best for me tho!
Re: Transformation Of Mercedes Benz Logo: The Best Or Nothing by rawtouch: 9:59am On Mar 01, 2018
I got different coloured Benz in every garage..

ma$e..
Re: Transformation Of Mercedes Benz Logo: The Best Or Nothing by Konquest: 10:04am On Mar 01, 2018
UncleSnr:

Mercedes logo history

^^^^^
^^^^^
Mercedes will remain an ICONIC brand for a
long time to come!

"Kick-ass luxury redefined"... grin

Brilliant post on the history of the Mercedes
logo...
Re: Transformation Of Mercedes Benz Logo: The Best Or Nothing by jmichael259(m): 10:51am On Mar 01, 2018
Now that keke has been banned, Do you need drivers for your taxi or bus in Owerri? PM me..

(1) (2) (Reply)

LandRover Unveils Its Most Expensive Model Ever,£177k RangeRover SVAutobiograhy / "Servicing The Injector Nozzles" - Meaning In Nigerian Context? / Check Out The Mercedes G-Class

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.