Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,860 members, 7,802,757 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:53 PM

2019: Prince Eze Madumere Dares Okorocha - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019: Prince Eze Madumere Dares Okorocha (22397 Views)

Chioma Oyekaba 26th Birthday: Prince Eze Madumere's Wife Celebrates (Photos) / A Nigerian Based In Turkey Dares Okorocha, Ikpeazu, Umahi To Visit Turkey. / Prince Eze Madumere Rejoicing After Winning Rochas Okorocha At APC Congress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019: Prince Eze Madumere Dares Okorocha by Jbruce: 11:15pm On Mar 01, 2018
Now I don't understand why people complained and lament about Uche nwosu running for the governorship position,
I once ask a friend during an argument to give one valid reason why he should not become the governor and obviously he couldn't. if his only crime was that he married the daughter of the present governor then there is no reason not to run.
and besides presently owerri can not hold the position for now in Imo. the reason is well known to every Imolite

2 Likes

Re: 2019: Prince Eze Madumere Dares Okorocha by AuroraB(f): 11:18pm On Mar 01, 2018
LBanks:
Who told you Orlu people like him?
Even in his community Ideato immediately you mention Rocha's people get angry
True grin
I have a friend from there. They don't accept his gifts in whatever form it comes cheesy
Re: 2019: Prince Eze Madumere Dares Okorocha by AuroraB(f): 11:20pm On Mar 01, 2018
Re: 2019: Prince Eze Madumere Dares Okorocha by SoNature(m): 11:40pm On Mar 01, 2018
yarimo:
OKOROCHA the next senate president of Nigeria senate in 2019.

He cannot be senate president without parliamentary experience!
Re: 2019: Prince Eze Madumere Dares Okorocha by ndubueze92(m): 11:49pm On Mar 01, 2018
obaataaokpaewu:
Who is Madumere? The man that wears "canvass " on native attire. He should go and sit down. Imolites say No to anything Rochas, from Uche Nwosu to Eze Madumere
You're a keen follower of IMO politics... I'm from IMO too.
He's a loyalist, i wouldn't support him a bit.
Re: 2019: Prince Eze Madumere Dares Okorocha by ndubueze92(m): 11:53pm On Mar 01, 2018
AuroraB:
Pardon me, who's 'Omenka ahuru Anya's? I visited think that name rings a bell. And, is Rochas' opponent (Emeka Ihedioha) in the last election not re-contesting this time around?
Dede Emeka Ihedioha, the former deputy speaker house of rep. I think he's going to be pdps flag bearer once again, but he hasn't always been on the news.
Re: 2019: Prince Eze Madumere Dares Okorocha by Okewa(m): 12:19am On Mar 02, 2018
petsam11:
All na politics! I believe Rochas is having in mind to field any of the two (his deputy or his son-in-law) for the seat of the governor.
All he is doing now is just a litmus test to see and know who is more popular and who would "possibly" be taken by Imo state people. And if he gets away with any of these, then know that he will now be forming like a political godfather in Imo State and to an extent southeast in general. But I can assure anyone who wants to listen that "IT wON'T WORK!"
Rochas may win the Orlu zone senatorial seat because, Senator Hope Uzodimma might not be interested in that seat any more. But for him (Rochas) to dictate who becomes governor with his APC ooo (not even PDP or APGA)... that can't happen... talk less of dictating who becomes the senator representing Owerri Zone where Sen. Samuel Anyanwu is gallant in and where other PDP heavy weights are resident.

He (Rochas) won the last election because of the love people "had" for him then even to a great extent that many Mbaise people and some other LGA's in Owerri zone left Ihedioha to support him. That is because, they don't want to play a "zoning" kinda politics because it shatters brothers relationship and can scatter Imo state (taking Nigerian politics and zoning formula as a case study where we are more divided than we have ever been because of this zoning nonsense were mediocrity is placed ahead of meritocracy)...

But I don't see that love for Rochas repeating itself again now that he (Rochas) thinks he can install anybody he likes in a political seat.
Imo state is not like some other states where a family install anybody they like anywhere they like and at anytime they like.
Instead of that to happen in Imo State,..... "Ndi Imo a gbaara gi ugbo Nwa Mkpi! Sharpaly!!!

But I see Rochas winning the Orlu zone (Imo West) senatorial seat because I think he is popular (let's not talk about his party in this case there in his senatorial zone cos Orlu people over their might like him but they don't like his party but they might give it to him)
see as this one analyse politics like rice and beans
Re: 2019: Prince Eze Madumere Dares Okorocha by yarimo(m): 1:05am On Mar 02, 2018
SoNature:

He cannot be senate president without parliamentary experience!
in your dreams abi? So ANYIM and OKADIGDO has parliamentary experience when they became senate president?
Re: 2019: Prince Eze Madumere Dares Okorocha by Nobody: 3:44am On Mar 02, 2018
Re: 2019: Prince Eze Madumere Dares Okorocha by Nobody: 4:05am On Mar 02, 2018

1 Like

Re: 2019: Prince Eze Madumere Dares Okorocha by fecosequence(m): 5:06am On Mar 02, 2018
LBanks:
very true even his maternal home where am from don't want to hear his name
Re: 2019: Prince Eze Madumere Dares Okorocha by mrvitalis(m): 5:50am On Mar 02, 2018
tonyzeal:
uzodinma has declared for the governorship sit
He must be joking
Orlu again

Lol

1 Like

Re: 2019: Prince Eze Madumere Dares Okorocha by Nobody: 6:01am On Mar 02, 2018
Re: 2019: Prince Eze Madumere Dares Okorocha by mrvitalis(m): 6:09am On Mar 02, 2018
SoulSearching:
what are the differences between Orlu,mbaise ,Owerri ,etc.
Orlu is one senatorial district that has rule for 16 yes since 1999

It's only logical the next governor comes from another region except he is exceptional like we thought Rochas was ( well I never saw him in good light from day one)

Emeka ihedioha is the next pdp governorship candidate in imo state that's a sure bet

Would pdp put there house in order and support him that's left for him

Apga is presenting owner of ABC transport which I think should win the election tho

So if pdp mess up apga would win again
Re: 2019: Prince Eze Madumere Dares Okorocha by Nobody: 6:15am On Mar 02, 2018
Re: 2019: Prince Eze Madumere Dares Okorocha by Jbruce: 6:52am On Mar 02, 2018
SoulSearching:
please explain to me why someone from Owerri is not preferred to be the governor of the imo state . Are there any negative perceptions about people from owerri that may hinder a governor emerging from that area? Why is someone from another area preferred to be the governor ? are there linguistic or cultural differences between the preferred areas and Owerri?
And if present governor is from Orlu area, why are there complaints that he only develops Owerri since Owerri is not his area? In what way is Owerri marginalized? For exmaple , Is Orlu considered marginalized in the state ? if so , how does that make sense when the governor is from Orlu. what difference will it make if someone from Owerri is the governor? just curious to know the politics there.
Owerri is the state capital, presently all developmental structures in the state are sited in owerri. already all other regions of the state are feeling sidelined in terms of development so giving power to someone from owerri is perceived as totally hindering other regions chances of development.
and I think owerri zone should relax for whether they produce d governor or not, its a win win for them
Re: 2019: Prince Eze Madumere Dares Okorocha by petsam11(m): 7:11am On Mar 02, 2018
Okewa:
see as this one analyse politics like rice and beans

Rice and beans like?...
Pls correct me if I am wrong... U can still err ur views too.... it's a free world...
I am also here to learn...
Re: 2019: Prince Eze Madumere Dares Okorocha by petsam11(m): 7:14am On Mar 02, 2018
LBanks:

OK... But for me I feel he has a better chance of winning in his senatorial zone than installing a governor talk less of installing a senator in Owerri Zone....
Re: 2019: Prince Eze Madumere Dares Okorocha by mandax: 8:13am On Mar 02, 2018
petsam11:

OK... But for me I feel he has a better chance of winning in his senatorial zone than installing a governor talk less of installing a senator in Owerri Zone....

Not even by rigging. Not even by rewriting election resuilts by INEC officials.

It shall be the most policed senate race ever. This man, Rochas Okorocha, showed Orlu pepper for seven years.

He can go and contest in Owerri zone.
Re: 2019: Prince Eze Madumere Dares Okorocha by SoNature(m): 8:23am On Mar 02, 2018
yarimo:
in your dreams abi? So ANYIM and OKADIGDO has parliamentary experience when they became senate president?

That was the beginning of our democratic rule. Quote me today, he can never be it!
Re: 2019: Prince Eze Madumere Dares Okorocha by petsam11(m): 9:10am On Mar 02, 2018
mandax:

Not even by rigging. Not even by rewriting election resuilts by INEC officials.

It shall be the most policed senate race ever. This man, Rochas Okorocha, showed Orlu pepper for seven years.

He can go and contest in Owerri zone.

Heheheheheheheheheeee!!! Which Owerri zone are you talking about? Lol! Unless say Orlu zone don get another Owerri zone inside am...
But I thought he did you guys well...
Re: 2019: Prince Eze Madumere Dares Okorocha by onatisi(m): 9:24am On Mar 02, 2018
Lajet:
Rochas Okorocha believe that he owns Imo state but we must stop his madness in 2019. Rochas Okorocha is not a monarch and we are not under monarchy system of government in IMO state for him to handover power to his Son In-Law after serving for 8 Years as Governor.
but the chances of the deputy governor is slim ,or what do you think?
Although his region hasn't produced a governor before but rochas can still use the power of incumbency to influence things before he leaves power
Re: 2019: Prince Eze Madumere Dares Okorocha by Abogwara: 9:39am On Mar 02, 2018
If you open any thread on Nairaland prior to 2015 elections these same people writing all sorts of lies like they know what's on ground did same to an extent that Arch Bishop of Owerri Catholic diocese wrote and shared an image damaging message on "The leader" which is a Catholic weekly newspaper titled "The Aboki in Douglas House", Asari Dokubo threatened Okorocha and so did most Jonathan's henchmen in Imo who are also the present crop of noisemakers. Like I did in 2015, I will present what is on ground right now.

Any candidate APC presents(even if a rat) will win every LGA except Aboh Mbaise, Isiala Mbano, Ezinihitte Mbaise, Owerri North and Mbaitoli. APGA will win Owerri North while PDP will win 2 out of the 3 Mbaises. Ahiazu is going APC this time around. Mbaitoli and Isiala Mbano could be won by any of APGA, APC or PDP.

Somebody should quote me so that I can prove once again in 2019 that I know Imo politics.
Re: 2019: Prince Eze Madumere Dares Okorocha by cheta02(m): 5:44pm On Mar 02, 2018
Imo state is the most political and controversial state in the East. They love the game of politics just as football.
Re: 2019: Prince Eze Madumere Dares Okorocha by Okewa(m): 10:04pm On Mar 02, 2018
petsam11:

Rice and beans like?...
Pls correct me if I am wrong... U can still err ur views too.... it's a free world...
I am also here to learn...
..NO offence bro, I mean ur analysis made it very simple to understand
Re: 2019: Prince Eze Madumere Dares Okorocha by petsam11(m): 10:29pm On Mar 02, 2018
Okewa:
..NO offence bro, I mean ur analysis made it very simple to understand

OK bro! Thanks!

1 Like

Re: 2019: Prince Eze Madumere Dares Okorocha by NORSIYK(m): 11:41am On Mar 18, 2018
AuroraB:
Pardon me, who's 'Omenka ahuru Anya's? I visited think that name rings a bell. And, is Rochas' opponent (Emeka Ihedioha) in the last election not re-contesting this time around?
Emeka Ihedioha is Omenka Ahuru Anya
Re: 2019: Prince Eze Madumere Dares Okorocha by AuroraB(f): 11:52am On Mar 18, 2018
NORSIYK:

Emeka Ihedioha is Omenka Ahuru Anya
Oh, thanks smiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

Police Statement On Owo Attack / Benue Youths And Police In A Shootout In Makurdi / INEC Officials Caught In Imo With Hidden APC Thumb-printed Ballot Papers(video:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.