Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,794 members, 7,806,198 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:53 PM

Father And Son Rape His Little Daughter In Cross River State (Photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Father And Son Rape His Little Daughter In Cross River State (Photos) (64434 Views)

Father And Son Rape 23yr Old Lady For Refusing To Convert To Islam / Man Caught Sexually Abusing His Neighbour's Little Daughter In Port Harcourt / Husband Kills Man Who Tried To Rape His Pregnant Wife In South Africa (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Father And Son Rape His Little Daughter In Cross River State (Photos) by dainformant(m): 8:24pm On Feb 28, 2018
Just when you thought you've seen it all, comes this shocker. A man has been apprehended for allegedly joining his son to rape his little daughter at their home in Eshiagurube Boki local government area of Cross River state.

According to Facebook user who shared the pictures and narrated what happened, the shameless pair committed in abominable act in the absence of the girl's mother (the man's wife).

Both the father and son were apprehended and tied with a chain to a big tyre before they were handed over to the authorities for proper investigation.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/02/father-joins-son-rape-young-daughter-cross-river-state-photos.html

1 Share

Re: Father And Son Rape His Little Daughter In Cross River State (Photos) by dainformant(m): 8:24pm On Feb 28, 2018

Re: Father And Son Rape His Little Daughter In Cross River State (Photos) by juanjo2: 8:27pm On Feb 28, 2018
The rate of child abuse in Nigeria this days, can also be compare to hunger in buhari regime. Because idleness can lead to destruction... Sir bubu just note that all errors must be hang on ur administration.

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Father And Son Rape His Little Daughter In Cross River State (Photos) by crestedaguiyi: 8:28pm On Feb 28, 2018
na wa o

2 Likes

Re: Father And Son Rape His Little Daughter In Cross River State (Photos) by fuckingAyaya(m): 8:28pm On Feb 28, 2018
Pikin resemble SEGUN WIRE while papa resemble CHIWENTELA AGU foolish father and son

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Father And Son Rape His Little Daughter In Cross River State (Photos) by NwaAmaikpe: 8:33pm On Feb 28, 2018
shocked

Na wa, I'm so furious.
What type of father will allow his son's hair to be cut by a quack barber?
See the inferior jersey the boy is putting on sef.

My only question is;
What if she gets pregnant, how will she know who the baby's father is?

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Father And Son Rape His Little Daughter In Cross River State (Photos) by Evablizin(f): 8:40pm On Feb 28, 2018
loveth360:
I know is them afonja.look at their face......
Haaaa madam,Cross River State, Cross River State, Cross River State,there is no relationship between yorubas and this post

60 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Father And Son Rape His Little Daughter In Cross River State (Photos) by loveth360(f): 8:42pm On Feb 28, 2018
Evablizin:
Haaaa madam,Cross River State, Cross River State, Cross River State,there is no relationship between yorubas and this post
are there no afonja in cross river state?

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Father And Son Rape His Little Daughter In Cross River State (Photos) by swiz123(m): 8:44pm On Feb 28, 2018
That man surely resembles nwaAmaikpe's father grin

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Father And Son Rape His Little Daughter In Cross River State (Photos) by Evablizin(f): 8:49pm On Feb 28, 2018
loveth360:
are there no afonja in cross river state?
Tackle the issue at hand and leave afonja alone. You're looking for trouble,ma hand no deh oh.

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Father And Son Rape His Little Daughter In Cross River State (Photos) by loveth360(f): 8:51pm On Feb 28, 2018
Evablizin:
Tackle the issue at hand and leave afonja alone. You're looking for trouble,ma hand no oh.
the question is simple,do we have afonjas in cross river?

3 Likes

Re: Father And Son Rape His Little Daughter In Cross River State (Photos) by Nobody: 8:52pm On Feb 28, 2018
loveth360:

It is not easy getting over been abandoned by a Yoruba father.... Now raised by ipob touts.... Takia

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Father And Son Rape His Little Daughter In Cross River State (Photos) by Nobody: 8:57pm On Feb 28, 2018
Calabarians and sex ehn...

Just look at the boy's kpomo lips.... Assuming the he-goat politely ask that girl standing behind him, she would have give him a slice of her pussy. Her looks says it all.

4 Likes

Re: Father And Son Rape His Little Daughter In Cross River State (Photos) by BolaAdeyemo: 9:36pm On Feb 28, 2018
Cross riverians copying Fast from we yorubas

8 Likes

Re: Father And Son Rape His Little Daughter In Cross River State (Photos) by blessedvisky(m): 9:43pm On Feb 28, 2018
loveth360:

Lol see this one. You think yorubas have wandering spirit like the Igbos who can't develop their geopolitical zone but want to develop another man's land?

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Father And Son Rape His Little Daughter In Cross River State (Photos) by GavelSlam: 9:45pm On Feb 28, 2018
I don't believe the story.

3 Likes

Re: Father And Son Rape His Little Daughter In Cross River State (Photos) by Sprumbabafather: 9:45pm On Feb 28, 2018
Fake news. Lying bloggers trying to surpass Lie mohammed

1 Like

Re: Father And Son Rape His Little Daughter In Cross River State (Photos) by BolaAdeyemo: 9:51pm On Feb 28, 2018
blessedvisky:

Lol see this one. You think yorubas have wandering spirit like the Igbos who can't develop their geopolitical zone but want to develop another man's land?
I know the said man in Person,his Name is Mr Adepoju Tolu while his son is rotimi

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Father And Son Rape His Little Daughter In Cross River State (Photos) by blessedvisky(m): 9:56pm On Feb 28, 2018
BolaAdeyemo:
I know the said man in Person,his Name is Mr Adepoju Tolu while his son is rotimi
Really? My source told me the man is Chinedu Eze and the son is Ifeanyi.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Father And Son Rape His Little Daughter In Cross River State (Photos) by BolaAdeyemo: 9:58pm On Feb 28, 2018
blessedvisky:

i am not here to argue,Son
Re: Father And Son Rape His Little Daughter In Cross River State (Photos) by YoungDaNaval(m): 9:59pm On Feb 28, 2018
blessedvisky:

Your source is fake

1 Like

Re: Father And Son Rape His Little Daughter In Cross River State (Photos) by blessedvisky(m): 10:16pm On Feb 28, 2018
YoungDaNaval:
Your source is fake
BolaAdeyemo:
i am not here to argue,Son

That's what they all say. Hopefully a proper job thread containing full details will be made soon. We shall see then.

3 Likes

Re: Father And Son Rape His Little Daughter In Cross River State (Photos) by ENDTIMEISNEAR: 10:27pm On Feb 28, 2018
Father and Son shocked shocked shocked Oke Nkpiis . End time is near. who will i donate my eyes too shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

2 Likes

Re: Father And Son Rape His Little Daughter In Cross River State (Photos) by Weareone202: 10:32pm On Feb 28, 2018
This is too bad
Re: Father And Son Rape His Little Daughter In Cross River State (Photos) by Nobody: 10:32pm On Feb 28, 2018
Do you have proof

If not remove this propaganda here

How on earth is that possible
Re: Father And Son Rape His Little Daughter In Cross River State (Photos) by IamAirforce1: 10:32pm On Feb 28, 2018
The boy na Man U fan sef

No wonder
Re: Father And Son Rape His Little Daughter In Cross River State (Photos) by MorataFC: 10:33pm On Feb 28, 2018
angry
Re: Father And Son Rape His Little Daughter In Cross River State (Photos) by akeentech(m): 10:33pm On Feb 28, 2018
Like Father like daughter like son.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

EFCC Arrests Two Chinese Men For Offering N100 Million Bribe In Cash [PHOTOS] / Photos:Woman Pretending To Be Pregnant Caught Nd Stripped Off Her Bump In Lekki / Gang Raped Girl Dies In Ebonyi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.